PDA

View Full Version : Enviro-Nazis

Mandelon
08-02-2003, 05:46 AM
These wackos burned down a building under construction a few miles from my house. $20,000,000 in damage. The Earth Liberation Front. We are not in some "nature" area, it was in an already developed part of the city.
These guys should all go to jail.
They all complain about the lack of housing.....what else to do but burn some down????

hot_diggity_dog
08-02-2003, 06:26 AM
Mandelon,
That is so focked up! :mad:
They don't even think about all of the families that are out of work now and the companies that may go out of business because of them. :mad:
I'm on the East side of 5 on Miramar by Emser tile. wink
The last time they burt down a building it was 12 mil :mad:
And these focks are probably collecting unemployment and welfare while doing this. :mad:
HDD :cool:

twistedpair
08-02-2003, 06:31 AM
That's the same bunch of Jizzbags that burned up a GM dealership in Portland Ore. a few years ago because they sold SUV's. I guess the smoke from that kind of fire does'nt hurt the environment. :rolleyes:

Napanutt
08-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Just wondering,though...don't they live in houses made from wood (i.e.trees) like the rest of us... :confused:

ROZ
08-02-2003, 11:15 PM
When we hear the word terrorist, most think of someone of middle eastern decent. Well people open your eyes. This is a terrorist group and should be dealt with in the same respect.....errr disrespect...
The government is foolish not to...
The next thing you know they'll be burning refineries, gas stations, car lots, and ***boat dealerships!
They need to be taken care of devil

Napanutt
08-02-2003, 11:30 PM
I'll definitively drink to that one,Roz...kind of like your avatar,drink first,question later...
seriously though...domestic terrorists are just as dangerous as "foreign" ones...they're probably living alot closer to us than the overseas ones... burningm

summerlove
08-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Was that the apt building under construction in the golden trisangle? If so, what a bunch of a-holes! l I guess it doesn't matter where it was, there still a bunch of a-holes...

ROZ
08-03-2003, 10:04 PM
summerlove:
Was that the apt building under construction in the golden trisangleYup, that be the one...

Boozer
08-04-2003, 06:03 AM
The government doesn't seem to care a whole lot about the eco-terrorists. They are a big problem out here for the ski resorts.
A couple years back (I beleieve it was Vail) Vail had built a new loding area, the eco-terrorists burned it down because Vail had refused to set up a wild life relocation program or something like that. It costs millions and millions as a result. Last year the same group who took responsibility for the fire threatened to destroy all of the water supply for winter park if they didn't open up an area of land to the public. Rather then government stepping in to protect the water supplies, The Winter Park ski resort was forced to comply with the eco-terrorists and meet their demands.
I can't believe that they get away with allt his crap.

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2003, 08:59 AM
As of 1997 the Earth Liberation Front and the Animal Liberation Front (a splinter group of PETA) were responsable for over 65 acts of domestic terrorism. Of course that # is much larger now. The ALF burned down U.C.Davis's new veterinary med building (Approx 4 mil in damages) a few years back.

CA Stu
08-04-2003, 02:32 PM
I hate'em too. I'm all for conservation, but these goofs are like religious zealots. They need to act within the legal framework of our society or pay the consequence.
But, in the spirit of "if you can't beat them eat them", I'm hereby opening BLABBLF.
Bud Light and Big Boobs Liberation Front.
I will be patrolling bars, campsites, ice chests and beaches all around Lake Havasu and Parker this next weekend, and I expect to set all your Bud Light free, and I'm hopin' to oversee the Liberation of immorally restrained huge hooters in the process. Free them all!
CA Stu

Mandelon
08-04-2003, 02:39 PM
This site was not exactly in the middle of the forest here. It was next to a freeway in a fairly densely zoned area.
What is their logic? All that smoke/pollution from the fire. All that debris that needs to go into a landfill, toxic burnt plastic piping and electrical wiring, washed onto the ground by firehoses. All the investigators driving and flying around to investigate the situation.
It will be rebuilt, now using double the materials and with more security.
What complete misguided idiots!!
:mad: :mad: burningm

CA Stu
08-04-2003, 02:52 PM
I hear ya, that just goes to prove what you're sayon and what I'm saying. These asswipes are completely screwed in the head.
When I said I'm all for conservation, I mean I don't think anyone in their right mind wants a big hotel right next to the Grand Canyon.
But I for sure I don't think that a rat should stall development of needed housing. What's going to happen if a few houses get built in the rat habitat? People are more important than rats in my book...
My father in law hit the nail on the head with these "Save the Salton Sea" idiots. Part of their rhetoric was that birds would die off if the Salton Sea wasn't preserved. He said to me "What, there weren't any birds before 1905?"

bigq
08-04-2003, 03:09 PM
WOW, et a load of their site!!! Todays special is how to start fires with sprinkler timers. eek!
Freaks (http://www.earthliberationfront.com/main.shtml)

Boozer
08-04-2003, 03:14 PM
They openly talk about doing this crap without fear of punishment whatsoever. WTF??
June 03 - CHICO, CALIFORNIA
A fire was set at the Sterling Oaks development on Monday night, with grafitti at the scene reading "Save Our Bio Region E.L.F." The fire did little damage due to water on the scene which doused the flames. A communique was received by the ELF Press Office claiming responsibility for the action:
--begin communique--
on june 3 at about 2:45 am elf set fire to a luxury home at 145 sterling oaks drive in chico ca. we used a napalm incindiery. it would have burnt to the ground if the pvc pipe containing water didn't put out the flame. the pvc pipe caught on fire and released the water. the damage ended up being minimal to our disssatisfaction. we targeted these luxury homes due to the damage to the bioregion that occurs through development. chico is slowly becoming victim to sprawl and we will not sit back as all that is natural and beautiful is destroyed. civilization as a whole has proved to be detrimental to humans and non human animals. we won't settle for anything less then complete collapse. liberation for all life
earth liberation front

SoCalOffshore
08-04-2003, 03:16 PM
I would not advise getting on their site. I am sure the FBI is monitoring all internet traffic to their site and others.

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Remember in Ca the only time leathal force may be used to protect property is in cases of arson. :D
But don't let our current legislature know this or they will change it. :rolleyes:

Napanutt
08-04-2003, 04:27 PM
bigq:
WOW, et a load of their site!!! Todays special is how to start fires with sprinkler timers. eek!
Freaks (http://www.earthliberationfront.com/main.shtml) Sounds like something from the anarchist's cook book...and they're doing this shit to save who from whom... :confused: