PDA

View Full Version : When is everyone gonna start going to the sandbar?

thebull
04-02-2003, 09:13 AM
Alright, don't get me wrong looking at hot chicks and drunk asses is pretty cool, but my Seadoo is taking a beating down in Copper Canyon. I am ready for everyone to start heading for the Sandbar where I can put it on shore intead of tying it up to some dumb ass person who doesn't know how to anchor their boat. Well I figured most people would start going to the Sandbar after Easter, let me know.

THATJEFFGUY
04-02-2003, 09:23 AM
I think I heard somewhere that PWC's aren't gonna be allowed at the SandBar anymore. So if I were you, I would stay at Copper Canyon..just to be on the safe side ! And I have NEVER seen any hot chicks or anything of that nature at the SandBar anyway. Just my $.02 wink

thebull
04-02-2003, 09:57 AM
Well maybe that is because they all wanna ride on my bull instead of your boat. haha. Just kidding!

SCUBA STEVE
04-02-2003, 10:04 AM
I am going to head to the sandbar this weekend and see whats going on over there. If all else fails copper canyon it is. Isnt the water still a bit cold to be walking around at the sandbar anyway?

Coach
04-02-2003, 10:24 AM
The sandbar was not that crowded this last weekend. There were about 30-40 boats out and most of the sandbar is still above the water right now, more so then I remember from last year at this time.

mbrown2
04-02-2003, 10:27 AM
The Sandbar will start to happen when the water heats up a bit. A couple of consecutive weeks of weather in the mid 80's should help the water heat up.

uvindex
04-02-2003, 10:37 AM
If we could just get the chickies to wear waders, we could still go to the sandbar even when the water is butt cold! :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/240waders.jpg