PDA

View Full Version : Ahnold!

Mandelon
06-29-2003, 04:45 AM
Coming Soon to a Theater Near You!!! The next Governor of California....the Man, the Machine!
Are you gonna go see it???
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwDVAgUZZAzQ!RZLgC5foRul3DKgtAHL4tjRgRnfryDJCTE37 cjkbrrcWCClMoccvpvbvyYqsevTsWIczR1H!qcObOtSjGciwlq !q!zPgJKLpz7OUJFwMg/photo_8_large.jpg?dc=4675426992511218768

wsuwrhr
06-29-2003, 06:00 AM
Good morningggggg..........
Thanks,
Brian

Beautiful Noise
06-29-2003, 09:40 AM
wsuwrhr:
Good morningggggg..........
Thanks,
Brian Brian, You still making those License Frame Bracket's? :) Shoot me a PM if you are,Thank's :D
Steve
[ June 29, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

RiverKitty
06-29-2003, 10:26 AM
Heck Ya! I'll go see it! Arnold ROCKS!!!
Note To Self: Do not hire a babysitter to watch kids when going to watch Arnold's new movie! *evil grin*
"I'll Be Back!!!" :D

HOSS
06-29-2003, 11:27 AM
That`s right. What will it cost like 5 bills. I wonder if oxy clean will polish my aluminum steering column? Any body know a good babysitter for the job?

Mandelon
06-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Now you fokkers are just being mean!!! :cool:

75_Elim
06-29-2003, 02:06 PM
I'll be on the red carpet for the premier this Monday night with all the stars :D :D It should be a bad ass movie. And the new terminator girl is looking sweeeeet !!!

RiverKitty
06-29-2003, 04:20 PM
Sorry Mandy :( I wasnÂ’t trying' to be mean. I've discovered in life that we can't cry over spilt milk but rather laugh at it. What's the other expression, "$hit happens!" I know how upset you and your wife must be after trying to have a nice evening out on the town only to come home to the loss of your couch. That would piss me off too! If my kids would have done that, I would have at least offered to buy you a new one. I can't believe your friends wouldn't have done the same. In light of the recent couch tragedy, I think 75_Elim would like to take you and the Mrs. with him to see the Premier of the new Arnie movie on the red carpet! He said he had two extra hotel rooms, one for you & the Mrs. and one for your kids & the babysitterÂ…ME! :D Kids love me and I have tons of references! So whatdaya say??? :D

Beautiful Noise
06-29-2003, 05:21 PM
RiverKitty:
I have tons of references! So whatdaya say??? D [/QB]I know of 3 BUT I'm not sure that's the type of Reference's they are looking for :rolleyes: :D
YES,I know RiverKitty she Look's Great all Wet & Soapy :confused: :confused: :D :D
Steve

Mandelon
06-29-2003, 05:50 PM
Now that's a deal worth taking! :D

gigamurph
06-29-2003, 08:50 PM
75_Elim:
I'll be on the red carpet for the premier this Monday night with all the stars :D :D It should be a bad ass movie. And the new terminator girl is looking sweeeeet !!! Anybody interested on a pool on how long 75_Elim is on that red carpet before they DON'T recognize him and he gets arrested and carted off! Yo Jer! IT IS NOT fashionable to carry the beverage of choice in the customary "brown paper coozie" for a function of this type! H**l, w/ friends like me.....
:p