PDA

View Full Version : For all of you sh*t talkers

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 10:58 AM
For all of you over at Havasu Dougs....
I am 21 years old. I am not married yet. But we are getting married soon. Most of the stuff I write is just me joking around. Sorry you do not like it. ( I read the thread...thanks Scubas for sticking up for me ) So sorry if I act a little too immature for you guys. I am 21 and I all ready have two kids. Guess I had to grow up too quickly...and on here I thought I could joke around. Guess not. And as far as my pics go...whats wrong with a woman having some confidence? Guess I need to find a tennie bopper site.

Havasu Doug
08-27-2003, 11:00 AM
Huh?

Chase
08-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Oh, 909 No problems here....I do however have one problem and that is that I missed most of these pictures that you have been posting lately.. cry

THOR
08-27-2003, 11:01 AM
You dont seem immature. When you came over to my house, you and the MR. seemed very cool.
I give you 2 thumbs up personally.

JetBoatRich
08-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Does not bother me, but I am easy. :D :D

Blown 472
08-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Can't we all just see more boobies??

topless
08-27-2003, 11:11 AM
NO NO NO!!!! Don't grow up, you might get old! Seriously, if people can't joke around, they don't have to read what you write but they do so don't stop. wink

Blown 472
08-27-2003, 11:15 AM
topless:
NO NO NO!!!! Don't grow up, you might get old! Seriously, if people can't joke around, they don't have to read what you write but they do so don't stop. wink Hows bout a topless and ms 909er nekked oil wrestling??

Kilrtoy
08-27-2003, 11:17 AM
Whats this all about

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 11:20 AM
I just wanted everyone that was talking sh*t to get their facts straight. I think the Scubas tried. You have to meet me in person before you can say anything...like I said..I felt as if I could be a little more immature on this website and joke around some.
And I don't wanna bring my TRUE personal life into this forum too much.....but all I have to say is I do like the attention...I went from being a really inscure person...to being a lot more confident now. When I post pics and you guys have good things to say it makes me feel good. Maybe I don't get complimented that much at home.
The only people that really know me/us is the sandbar junkies. So if they say something they have every right to.
I don't go walking around naked....in Havasu I keep my clothes on. A few times I have worn pasties....oh no!!! I have never worn a g-string out to the lake. In person....I am the most family oriented person you will meet.( don't know if I spelt anything wrong in here...remember I am immature...so I guess it is ok)
[ August 27, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

HOOTER SLED-
08-27-2003, 11:20 AM
Mrs.909er:
I am 21 years old. I am not married yet. But we are getting married soon. Most of the stuff I write is just me joking around. Sorry you do not like it. ( I read the thread...thanks Scubas for sticking up for me ) So sorry if I act a little too immature for you guys. I am 21 and I all ready have two kids. Guess I had to grow up too quickly...and on here I thought I could joke around. Guess not. And as far as my pics go...whats wrong with a woman having some confidence? Guess I need to find a tennie bopper site. If you are confident woman, you really shouldn't give a shit what anyone thinks. Don't sweat it, your fine. Now how about some more pics dammit!! :D
Hey, didn't you say your skin was thicker anyways??
HOOTER

superdave013
08-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Mrs.909er:
I am 21 years old. I am not married yet. But we are getting married soon. Most of the stuff I write is just me joking around. Sorry you do not like it. ( I read the thread...thanks Scubas for sticking up for me ) So sorry if I act a little too immature for you guys. I am 21 and I all ready have two kids. Guess I had to grow up too quickly...and on here I thought I could joke around. Guess not. And as far as my pics go...whats wrong with a woman having some confidence? Guess I need to find a tennie bopper site. Why are you posting that here? Sounds like www.havasudoug.com (http://www.havasudoug.com) drama to me.
BTW, I have always enjoyed reading your posts in this site. I don't go to Doug's hardly ever so I have no clue what this post is about.

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 11:23 AM
No More Kids for you!
Have you ever heard the song by GreenDay......
"I've been around the world and found that only.... :rolleyes:
H2O=> Kinda bored so is talking shit
[ August 27, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: H20 Party Starter ]

superdave013
08-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Mrs.909er:
I just wanted everyone that was talking sh*t to get their facts straight. I think the Scubas tried. You have to meet me in person before you can say anything...like I said..I felt as if I could be a little more immature on this website and joke around some.
And I don't wanna bring my TRUE personal life into this forum too much.....but all I have to say is I do like the attention...I went from being a really inscure person...to being a lot more confident now. When I post pics and you guys have good things to say it makes me feel good. Maybe I don't get complimented that much at home.
The only people that really know me/us is the sandbar junkies. So if they say something they have every right to.
I don't go walking around naked....in Havasu I keep my clothes on. A few times I have worn pasties....oh no!!! I have never worn a g-string out to the lake. In person....I am the most family oriented person you will meet.( don't know if I spelt anything wrong in here...remember I am immature...so I guess it is ok) Why not just be yourself where every you are. It's easier that way. 100% of the people that I've met from here were just like what I thought they would be from just reading their posts.

al cole'holic
08-27-2003, 11:29 AM
909 girls huh?...hehe :D
[ August 27, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: al cole'holic ]

Phat_Kat
08-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Mrs.909er:
I am 21 years old. I am not married yet. But we are getting married soon. Most of the stuff I write is just me joking around. Sorry you do not like it. ( I read the thread...thanks Scubas for sticking up for me ) So sorry if I act a little too immature for you guys. I am 21 and I all ready have two kids. Guess I had to grow up too quickly...and on here I thought I could joke around. Guess not. And as far as my pics go...whats wrong with a woman having some confidence? Guess I need to find a tennie bopper site. welcome to the club. I get hosed too but I just ignore it. Just ignore them and let them make fun of you or whatever they do. Sure it's a little degrading to read some of the shit people post but you'll learn to blow it off.

Blown 472
08-27-2003, 11:35 AM
anti riverdave site?? where do I sign up?? :D :D
Dont sweat it, 909er, **** em, or better yet, **** me. eek!
[ August 27, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 11:41 AM
At least you have teeth :D

Jbb
08-27-2003, 11:41 AM
RiverDave:
.( don't know if I spelt anything wrong in here...remember I am immature...so I guess it is ok)
I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. :D
Miss909, Don't sweat the small shit. Not everyone is going to like everyone on the boards. Shit I had an "Anti RiverDave" group going for awhile that had there own website and everything. eek! Just post and have fun, that's what it's all about.
RD Anti Riverdave site....?
Why was I never informed of this ?....What is the Address?
Who would not like The Mayor of Parker????

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Oh..and the thread I read was called dammit. Thanks for that other one though.( why do those of you who are so sick of me start threads about me? That's just giving me even more attention.)( Why do you follow what I say/type? Because you are interested idea ) I just want to know how do some of you think that we are swingers? I talk about girls. I never talk about wanted to get down and dirty with any guys...nor does Mr.909er ever post anything about wanting any other girls. I would not be with him if I found out he was with someone else. So that is not fair to him to say that. Talk all the shit you want about me...but leave him out of this. He goes to work everyday...sometimes leaves at 5am and returns at 10pm (ex. tonight)....he does this because he wants me to stay homw with our children. The last thing he wants to do ...is come on here and see that people are posting that we are swingers.

Phat_Kat
08-27-2003, 11:45 AM
check your PM's Mrs.909er
[ August 27, 2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

betty boop
08-27-2003, 11:50 AM
if you don't want him to read all the shit, why post shit??

betty boop
08-27-2003, 11:51 AM
and out of curiosity - does he know you post pictures of yourself on here for others to see??

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 11:53 AM
He can read all he wants.....I never talk about being a swinger...so why should anyone else? That is insulting to him. Yes...he knows I post pics on here...and once again...he does not care.
Would you like to call him and ask him?

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 11:55 AM
sunbunny:
if you don't want him to read all the shit, why post shit?? She's SMART wink

betty boop
08-27-2003, 11:55 AM
nope - i just find it kinda sad that women have to flaunt themselves in order to get attention - i'm sure your a very smart women and would have very good opinions on many of the topics - just hate to see you get trashed on.....

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 11:57 AM
I'm sure you really care. :rolleyes:
Anyways....I never said I didn't like some attention. Read my 1st post.

betty boop
08-27-2003, 12:00 PM
listen - if you don't want opinions back - don't post - YOU were the one that started this thread not me - obviously you were looking for something out of it - and to me, i don't care if you think i care - opinions are like asshole, everyone has one

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 12:03 PM
whatever...I have nothing to say..I am one ****ed up person and I will be leaving your boards now...sorry I trashed it.
No need to get all upset.

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Who's watching your kids why you are cutting and pasting naked pics on the internet all day?
....I hope you don't have a pool
[ August 27, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: H20 Party Starter ]

luvmyboat
08-27-2003, 12:05 PM
(can't kep my trap shut) Mrs. 909, what you might not have considered, is that perhaps you were joking with a few friends, *in a public forum*. An outsider that might not know you, forms opinions based on your joking around. And there will always be people just dying for a chance to put someone else down. It is easy to mess around and maybe even play with a side of yourself that you keep hidden, but if someone that doesn't know you reads your "alterego" posts, they *would* make assumptions about you, that perhaps are not true. Mike

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 12:06 PM
sorry, that was mean

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 12:06 PM
So do I (feel sorry for him/them)....should I just go kill myself now or what? You guys are harsh.

dimarcobros
08-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Who cares???? :confused: Have a beer and go to the river.
DMB

betty boop
08-27-2003, 12:07 PM
also, if you go back into june, someone did a poll on the age of forum members, and the majority of us are over 30 - there is a real difference in mental attitude between the 20's and 30's
doesn't mean either are any better - we just see things alot differently...

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 12:08 PM
Maybe one of the rabid dogs will take you out and you won't have to worry about it.........

betty boop
08-27-2003, 12:09 PM
H20 - remind me NEVER to piss you off.... :p

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 12:10 PM
H20 Party Starter:
Maybe one of the rabid dogs will take you out and you won't have to worry about it......... For your guys sake I sure hope so.

luvmyboat
08-27-2003, 12:12 PM
I don't understand the fuss. "The Sandbar" has struck me as a social / play area. If I want to stay on boat topics, there is "Just Jets". Also, I recently discovered how to scroll past topics that are not of interest. I consider myself quite computer-literate, I would be happy to explain the "scroll" ability of the PC. Damn, I crack myself up! (here it comes...)

OGShocker
08-27-2003, 12:14 PM
RD says, I will say your a bit of an attention *****. wink :D <--- But I like that. :D (I.E. This thread)
D*mn RD.
You crack me up.LOL
Having the nuts to call anyone an attention *****.....you? That was funny :D

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 12:17 PM
check your pm's 909er wink
H20 Out---- (sorry DD)

MJ19
08-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Mrs.909er:
I don't wanna bring my TRUE personal life into this forum too much.....but all I have to say is I do like the attention...I went from being a really inscure person...to being a lot more confident now. I personally feel that my TRUE personality should show through on the forums, because I want to make friends who realize I'm honestly who I portray on the boards when they meet me.
If you are secure and confident, you don't need the attention. You would be confindent without the attention...Attention whores are insecure people.
You may enjoy all the fun and games on the boards, we all do, but you also need to decide who you really want to portray on the boards...It's entirely up to you.
You may be a really cool person "in person", but some people may never have a desire to meet you in person if you don't portray yourself on the boards.
Please don't take offense...I'm simply being honest and giving my personal opinion. Something I feel everyone on here is entitled to :)

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 12:26 PM
NUTHIN, BUT LOVE FOR YA HERE!!!!!

Blown 472
08-27-2003, 12:26 PM
blownmoney:
NUTHIN, BUT LOVE FOR YA HERE!!!!! Ditto

betty boop
08-27-2003, 12:29 PM
mj19 - thank you for that post - i was wanting to say the same things, but i was having a little trouble putting it into words that wouldn't offend anyone...

Blown 472
08-27-2003, 12:36 PM
Wow RD, you are a deep thinker

GrapeApe
08-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Back from lunch, and Damn... Looks like we may have our 1st Topic of the day that will get to 100 Posts....
*** Grape Ape ***

FRENCHIE
08-27-2003, 12:39 PM
" CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG? "

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 12:42 PM
RiverDave:
MJ19, while I respect your opinion, and think that it is very well thought out.. I would say that is this place truly any different then the sandbar in real life?
Are those girls flashing there tits because they are insecure? Or is it because they are secure within themselves? Seems to me the girls hiding down under the clothes bows wearing the single peace utillity style bathing suits are the ones being a little insecure with themselves..
Just another view point is all. wink :D Ya know I love ya babe.
P.S. Can you have Brad get me a beer? I think were going to be here for awhile.. LOL :D
RD From my point of view, although you are not asking, but like you said before, what's on the threads is on here for anyone to answer. I agree with you Dave, I am "VERY" secure with myself, and I do what I do because of that reason. I don't have and never have had insecurity issues. Hopefully anyone that has met me in person knows I am just as I am on the boards. No hiding my true identity. I am who I am, and I agree with Mrs909er, if someone is offended and doesn't like it, don't read my posts. If you're curious and decide to read them, don't come back and complain, and if you do I really don't care. I will be me and no one will change that about me, so Mrs 909er, just be yourself and do what you always do, you make some of us here very happy!! :D eek!

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by sunbunny:
mj19 - thank you for that post - i was wanting to say the same things, but i was having a little trouble putting it into words that wouldn't offend anyone...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun, because you'll never be 21 again and before you know it you'll be a 44 year old man who acts like a 21 year old kid. Well, maybe you won't be a man, but if you have that going on for you, then damn, you are good! LOL
Or ya might end up being some old hag that's bitter becuase a chick on the internet looks better then her. So with that they piss n moan, and then seek others to agree with them in an attempt to bring this person that is better then them in some respect down. Oh yes they want to bring her down, down to there level of misery so that it'll be an even playing field. I say **** all that, **** all the old hags with their blown out cooters. We want Breasts!! We want D-Cups, We Want the Firmness that only a 21 year old can bring to the table, We want at the end of the day to look at these pictures and take a long hard drag off of a cigarette and think to oneself.. Yes there really is a god, and I know this becuase of that perfect set of headlights that's staring at me right now.
RD <--- Probably just offended some people, but that's ok becuase I'm an insecure attention ***** as well.
[ August 27, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave ]
DAMN RD YOUR A POET I SWEAR...LOL

betty boop
08-27-2003, 12:52 PM
RD - do you really think this has to do with other women being jealous of a body?? I am 35, breast fed my daughter also, have beautiful large breasts and a great bod to go along with it - but am definitely not jealous of a 21 year old. Like I said, I am 35, and in the best shape of my life and love my life and body just the way it is. I came on this thread because awhile ago, i was also trashed over posting a pic - I also told mrs909er that i hated seeing her trashed - it was her immaturity that came back with the attitude - so as to your response - your definitely barking up the wrong tree in this neck of the woods!!!

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 12:55 PM
sunbunny...sorry that I was rude...I just thought that everyone was on this thread to bash me. I thought you were part of it..my mistake.
( I thought you were being sarcastic)

AZKC
08-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Knuckle head:
Mrs.909er:
Oh..and the thread I read was called dammit. Thanks for that other one though.( why do those of you who are so sick of me start threads about me? That's just giving me even more attention.)( Why do you follow what I say/type? Because you are interested idea ) I just want to know how do some of you think that we are swingers? I talk about girls. I never talk about wanted to get down and dirty with any guys...nor does Mr.909er ever post anything about wanting any other girls. I would not be with him if I found out he was with someone else. So that is not fair to him to say that. Talk all the shit you want about me...but leave him out of this. He goes to work everyday...sometimes leaves at 5am and returns at 10pm (ex. tonight)....he does this because he wants me to stay homw with our children. The last thing he wants to do ...is come on here and see that people are posting that we are swingers. I am lost the DAMMIT thread over on HD's site is about AZKC brother and has nothin to do with you . Maybe I read your post wrong :confused: Don't be draggin my ass into this :) :D
This is pretty funny, Let me go get another beer, hang on.....
KC

superdave013
08-27-2003, 12:58 PM
I will ask one more time. If you have a problem with what's said about you at some other site. Why don't you sound them about it over there??

fear the turtle
08-27-2003, 12:59 PM
For a worthless $.02 I think most times someones desire to show it all or nothing doesn't have anything to do with insecure feelings, rather each's own inhibitions.
What stops most of us is shyness(along w/morals, not that it's wrong for others), not a feeling of inadequacy that we need reinforcement for. :D

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:00 PM
i was not being sarcastic at all - as you may have noticed i don't post much, but when something catches my attention i do - like i said- opinions are like assholes, everyone has one - but each has their own and we don't have to share...just like most of us don't share the same opinions...
I believe fully in everyone being an individual - we are all different, we don't look the same, act the same, think the same - so do what YOU as an individual thinks is best for you, not anyone else..

topless
08-27-2003, 01:03 PM
If you really think EVERYONE in on this thread to bash you, maybe you haven't read what has been posted. I only saw a few and yes, you did open this can of worms. Be prepared to eat them. I have been bashed more times than I can count but never once thought of leaving....well, maybe once. Take it all in stride and don't leave.

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:07 PM
RD - you are tooooo funny - I would post but, I have made the choice not to...sorry - especially after seeing what has happened with mrs909er, i am definitely not posting....

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 01:08 PM
By this thread I was only referring to those who I saw were talking shit on that thread. Sorry if everyone else posted. I was just trying to get their facts straight.

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:08 PM
damn rd , i love it !!!

hboldno7
08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
It might just be me but does anyone else remember this exact same thread a few weeks ago?

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:14 PM
ssshhhhh....don't tell anyone.. wink

ROZ
08-27-2003, 01:17 PM
RiverDave:
Are those girls flashing there tits because they are insecure? Or is it because they are secure within themselves? Seems to me the girls hiding down under the clothes bows wearing the single peace utillity style bathing suits are the ones being a little insecure with themselves..
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:18 PM
damn internet - didn't you get it?????

75_Elim
08-27-2003, 01:26 PM
RiverDave:
Well I'll chip in my .02..
I've seen the "Attention Threads" and previous to the other night I never really read one nor got caught up in it.
I'll say though, the other day I happened to be online during picture posting time, and it was "entertaining" to say the least! :) Little bit of suspense as to when there going to be posted, taken down etc.. Killed a couple of hours of my day, and for the 1st time in a long time I was really interested in what was going to happen next.
So if in fact your hear for entertainment, then I'd say that Miss909'er is the shiznit..
IF your hear for the techy stuff, you'd probably want her to go away.
Either way I enjoyed the thread and got some comedic value out of it so Thank You Miss 909er for doing that. I hope ya don't depart from the boards, but that is a decision only you can make. You know how I feel about it though.
RD RD, for once I'm with ya :D But, one correction would be if they want "Techy Stuff" they can stay at HB but just go to the Tech style forums. For the most part all the playing has been at the Sandbar.... And as far as I know the Sandbar is a place to play and cut loose. Be someone that you're normally not...Then what happenes on the Sandbar, Stays At the Sandbar!! Why is that so hard to understand. If you don't wanna look at titties you don't walk into a titty bar, and if you don't wanna play around and see beautiful women like Mrs 909, Mrs Scuba, Flyinvee and all the others, Then don't go to the Sandbar Forum cause that's where they'll be with me and many other "accepting" people.

MJ19
08-27-2003, 01:26 PM
ROZ:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave:
[qb] Are those girls flashing there tits because they are insecure? Or is it because they are secure within themselves? idea I'm going make a guess...that several of the women on the sandbar flashing their boobs have been drinking a few cocktails, therefore they are not 100% secure without alcohol to wipe out their inhibitions. Like I said...it's just a guess. :p wink :D
[ August 27, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:30 PM
if this is such a place to let loose, etc., why are we having to change our avatars because they are inappropriate?????

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 01:32 PM
sunbunny:
RD - you are tooooo funny - I would post but, I have made the choice not to...sorry - especially after seeing what has happened with mrs909er, i am definitely not posting.... I think the ones who bashed just needed one person to go after, and by adding a thread about it Mrs 909er made it just that much easier for them to do so. I for one have never had a problem with any complaints, and if there was I wouldn't think twice about them. Just like it has been said over and over again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to read what you don't want to. I think in general I have posted worse pictures than Mrs 909er, and because I brush off what is said or go along with it, no one bashes me. Mrs 909er I think they just see you as an easy target, just be strong and don't listen to what other people have to say about you unless it's a good thing. I really don't care what others have to say but I'm on your side, when someone does compliment you it does make you feel good, no matter how confident you are. :)
Also,you think all those girls on Playboy, etc pose for any other reason than for the responses they get from it? That's why I am looking forward to posing on there, I'll let you all know when that happens... :D eek! j/k

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:38 PM
Also,you think all those girls on Playboy, etc pose for any other reason than for the responses they get from it? That's why I am looking forward to posing on there, I'll let you all know when that happens... j/k
mrs scuba i agree with you but i have a feeling that $$$$$ might have a lil to do with it aswell!! wink

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:39 PM
question - was this truly bashing or was this a bunch of so called adults posting their own personal opinions of one's actions??
we all have opinions, we don't all agree on things - after reading all the postings, it just seems to me that we all have different opinions of mrs909ers pic's, and we all expressed them , now let's go on - who are we trying to prove our opinions to - ourselves or others??

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 01:40 PM
this thread was over a long time ago.

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:41 PM
RD - i would love to - they told me to change mine and mine was minor!! They also had the thread about under age users, and we know we're all of age, so what exactly is the problem??

MJ19
08-27-2003, 01:44 PM
RiverDave:
So you say they were insecure without the alcohol and not showing there breasts.
Add the alcohol and now they are secure and showing there breasts.
Yet earlier the argument was if a girl showed she was insecure. Now your saying that if she doesn't show she's insecure..
RD I didn't say they were "secure" either way...I said they had to wipe out their inhibitions with alcohol.
I do not gauge one's confidence or security by the ability to flash one's breasts or show their naked body. That is simply a horny reaction to a party time or a great way to make a lot of cash in a short period of time. wink
There is MUCH more to a person then their ability to lift their shirt.

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Just so everyone is aware. All my fun pics on the other thread were all sober. I had not drank once that day, I was too hung over from the night before and sobered up by then. The only reason I personally am so open is because of my hubby and he has made me feel free enough to do what I want, of course to a limit. The way I see it is if a guy is proud of what they have why would they want to cover it all up? :confused: Of course if you're married you feel that alot of this person is or should be off limits to others, but what's so bad about looking and showing as long as nothing else goes on. I think in different parts of town and how you were brought up will change that, but again everyone should do what they wish, and shouldn't stop from doing something because a couple others disagree. Just my .02 wink

ROZ
08-27-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm going with the Howard Stern's line to porn stars and escorts......"So were you molested when you were young?" J/K.. eek! eek! wink :D

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:46 PM
RD - my pic must be in cyberspace!!!

MJ19
08-27-2003, 01:47 PM
sunbunny:
we all have different opinions of mrs909ers pic'sI've actually never even seen any photos of Mrs909er.

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:47 PM
sunbunny what am i doin with this pic i just recieved from you?..

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:48 PM
:) :)

75_Elim
08-27-2003, 01:48 PM
MJ19:
ROZ:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave:
[qb] Are those girls flashing there tits because they are insecure? Or is it because they are secure within themselves? Seems to me the girls hiding down under the clothes bows wearing the single peace utillity style bathing suits are the ones being a little insecure with themselves..idea I'm going to make a guess... that several of the women on the sandbar flashing their boobs have been drinking a few cocktails, therefore they are not 100% secure without alcohol to wipe out their inhibitions. Like I said...it's just a guess. :p wink :D I'd beat that those girls are just out there to have fun and to do things that aren't normal at a local lakes.... It's called being adventurous and feeling a rush for being wild. The best part about flashing is nobody gets hurt and they feel great. At times I feel sorry for the ones who are so against it... If you don't like it look the other way and let the majority enjoy. Don't try to make the girl flashing feel bad by saying shit about her. You have no clue about her, but you can say she's insecure, an attention *****, a slut, or anything else that could hurt her. And for what??? Does it make you feel better about yourself to put someone down. To jump on that high horse and say "Oh, that's just wrong...A lady would never do that" I'm would even go out on a limb and say that more then half the women that complain are jealous as hell and if they had the bodies to do it they would !!! :D :D Most of you know I worked in a strip club for a few years so I knew and boated with plenty of naked women and these girls are just college girls having fun. There's no need to hurt them. So please, get to know the whole story about someone before passing the judgement. Ya, we all have an opinion, but before you give it to any of us get the facts straight.
You know I love ya Lindsey and this is'nt directed just at you :D It's just my $.02 for today cause losing memebers bothers me!!

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:49 PM
omg - send it back quick, don't let anyone see it - I'll do anything, pleassseeeee!!! wink

blownmoney
I've actually never even seen any photos of Mrs909er.
she's a hottie.. wink wink

Jbb
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
Wow RD, you are a deep thinker And for my "triple" here..
That and I like to see girls showin off what they got. :D If it means I gotta get philosophical for a 2nd to keep that goin.. You can call my ass Socrates! :D
RD Hey Socrates.......The boat is waiting to be waxed....

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:50 PM
lol.. what don't want me to post it on the boards....you look mighty fine!! wink

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:51 PM
i wonder if i added up all the .02 on here today, would there be enough to buy myself a beer????

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:52 PM
lol... not at fox's (as per riverdave)..lol

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:52 PM
omg nooooo - i'll do anything, just please don't post that nude, bent over the hood picture!!!!

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:53 PM
damn , now i'm really wondering what i missed!!! hahaha..

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 01:53 PM
My opinion is really the one that matters, (heh heh) so here it is. For those of you that dont feel like getting pissed off, or dont want to read my controversial statement, then skip my response.....
Still with me? Okay, here it is. In my opinion, if you flaunt yourself on here, with the half naked pictures, and making yourself SEEM like you are bisexual, and looking for a hook-up, you can COUNT on me staring at your tits everytime I see you (exception to Mrs Scuba), as you have shown them to me in pcitures, and now I am interested in seeing them in person. What, are you going to be shy in person? Why would you? You have gone this far, so why not let me cop a feel, and see if they are as nice as they look? The bottom line is: where are you drawing the line? And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, so dont read too much into it. If women are clicking their mouse at the thought of a few horny guys getting off on their pics, then so be it. Again, this may be only one facet to your personality, but this may be all that anyone knows of you. I dont know your education level, what your favorite color is, where you were raised, or what kind of car you drive. What I DO know is exactly what your nipples look like, and how your ass looks in a thong. 'Nuff said. -DD Out
[ August 27, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

ROZ
08-27-2003, 01:54 PM
sunbunny:
omg nooooo - i'll do anything, just please don't post that nude, bent over the hood picture!!!! You might want to send that one over here for inspection wink

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:56 PM
by the way - i did add .05 today, and the rest of you only contributed .02, so the beer money is mine.... :D

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 01:56 PM
so every guy in here that says "hey show me your tits" would do that in person?.. don't think so... easy to be outgoin behind a computer, not so easy some times in person, less the alcohol is flowin!!

betty boop
08-27-2003, 01:57 PM
ROZ - i thought you got the one of me in the nude mud wrestling with Angelie Jolie...

ROZ
08-27-2003, 01:57 PM
DickDanger:
My opinion is really the one that matters, (heh heh) so here it is. For those of you that dont feel like getting pissed off, or dont want to read my controversial statement, then skip my response.....
Still with me? Okay, here it is. In my opinion, if you flaunt yourself on here, with the half naked pictures, and making yourself SEEM like you are bisexual, and looking for a hook-up, you can COUNT on me staring at your tits everytime I see you (exception to Mrs Scuba), as you have shown them to me in pcitures, and now I am interested in seeing them in person. What, are you going to be shy in person? Why would you? You have gone this far, so why not let me cop a feel, and see if they are as nice as they look? The bottom line is: where are you drawing the line? And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, so dont read too much into it. If women are clicking their mouse at the thought of a few horny guys getting off on their pics, then so be it. Again, this may be only one facet to your personality, but this may be all that anyone knows of you. I dont know your education level, what your favorite color is, where you were raised, or what kind of car you drive. What I DO know is exactly what your nipples look like, and how your ass looks in a thong. 'Nuff said. -DD Out Well said Dr. Laura j/k. :p wink :D
Seriously, my take is similar to yours.....

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 01:58 PM
I dont know about every guy in here, but I am outgoing in person, so yes, I would ask.... :D
Now, lets see some pics!!!! LMAO...-DD Out

MJ19
08-27-2003, 01:58 PM
75_Elim:
losing memebers bothers me!! Most of the members leave due to the "drama"...that's what is so great about other sites...there is no drama. :)

Mrs.909er
08-27-2003, 01:59 PM
Once again....read my other posts...you can call me fat...thick..ugly...etc. All that I am saying..is fine...call me bi-sexual because I make comments about girls...no harm done...but can I ask you all one question...when have i ever said anything about being a swinger...or when have I ever given that impression? That is the only...can I repeat ONLY thing that get's Mr.909er upset when he reads it. He doesn't want others thinking that. So why don't all of you go read those two threads and my posts on here..then come back and talk to me.

StealBlueZ
08-27-2003, 02:03 PM
what a bunch a friggin babies....

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 02:03 PM
That was too deep for me. Cant you just post a red "x", and be done with it? :p -DD Out

ROZ
08-27-2003, 02:04 PM
75_Elim:
losing memebers bothers me!! I almost lost an arm once, once. :D

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Cant you just post a red "x lmao!!

mickeyfinn
08-27-2003, 02:05 PM
So what is the big deal? Mrs 909 likes to show her pics. Her old man is ok with it. We all like to look. If she likes women as well and her old man is ok with it that is cool too. I have read about maturity here and my .02 says that most of the people who seem to be bothering 909 are the ones exhibiting the immaturity. Not to say she is totally without blame, but the only change I think 909 should make is to realize that "A very measurable percentage of people in this world are ASSHOLES" and that you are not going to be able to keep them from being so. With that said keep on posting 909, the posts that you tend to put up are as much a part of what the sand bar is as tech questions are to the other forums here. If people here don't like you or the things you post then they don't have to read them. If you are really 21 and have 2 kids I have to say WOW!! You looking fine. Maybe some of the people are jealous because you look good and don't mind showing it off. So keep on posting and by the way, I got red x's on most of your pics so if you are sharing them and want to add another name to the list of folks to email them to add me!!
If you leave then they win.

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 02:07 PM
So you're a swinger huh?

HammerDown
08-27-2003, 02:08 PM
H20 Party Starter:
Who's watching your kids why you are cutting and pasting naked pics on the internet all day?
....I hope you don't have a pool Actually...that was a valid question.

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 02:09 PM
I have always been the first one to admit that yes, I AM an asshole. However, I am entertaining to be around, so that kind of balances it out. -DD Out

MJ19
08-27-2003, 02:11 PM
DickDanger:
I have always been the first one to admit that yes, I AM an asshole. However, I am entertaining to be around, so that kind of balances it out. -DD Out VERY entertaining...especially when interacting with the mentally challenged...beverage anyone? :D

miller19j
08-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Mrs 909r
Just for the record the Thread never says anything about you being a swinger. Most of the subject matter is about the decay of the ***boat boards in general. I am sorry if you took offense to my posts. I post what I believe and I don’t sugar coat things.
I am not going to get into a pissing match with you because it is pointless and will prove nothing.
I never asked you to leave and I hope that you stay and enjoy yourself on the boards.

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 02:14 PM
FOR THE RECORD:
Everything else aside......................anyone who doesn't like looking at titties and ASS is a ****in LIAR!!!!!!!

75_Elim
08-27-2003, 02:16 PM
DickDanger:
Still with me? Okay, here it is. In my opinion, if you flaunt yourself on here, with the half naked pictures, and making yourself SEEM like you are bisexual, and looking for a hook-up, you can COUNT on me staring at your tits everytime I see you (exception to Mrs Scuba), as you have shown them to me in pcitures, and now I am interested in seeing them in person. What, are you going to be shy in person? Why would you? You have gone this far, so why not let me cop a feel, and see if they are as nice as they look? The bottom line is: where are you drawing the line? And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, so dont read too much into it. If women are clicking their mouse at the thought of a few horny guys getting off on their pics, then so be it. Again, this may be only one facet to your personality, but this may be all that anyone knows of you. I dont know your education level, what your favorite color is, where you were raised, or what kind of car you drive. What I DO know is exactly what your nipples look like, and how your ass looks in a thong. 'Nuff said. -DD Out It's crap like this that gives men a bad name!!! So in this same idea young girls in short skirts are actually asking to be molested??? Because they give off a sexual vibe. That's B.S !! You should respect all women and not just Mrs Scuba (because you know Mr Scuba will pound you) And you shouldn't expect anything from a married women period!!! If they wanna be wild, let um, and if they want their nips or ass touched they will tell you....But until then it's called respect and all women should be given it at all times.
Once again.... Just my $02

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 02:19 PM
Damn it, Jerry, get up here and get ya some Cabo!!!!
I understand what you are saying, but my only point is: if they are gonna flaunt it, I am looking. Nothing more, nothing less. -DD Out

H20 Party Starter
08-27-2003, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by miller19j:
I am not going to get into a pissing match with you because it is pointless and will prove nothing.
So Mrs. 909er.........I'd like to see that.............got any Pissin skills?

75_Elim
08-27-2003, 02:24 PM
summerlove:
From 75Elim
The best part about flashing is nobody gets hurt and they feel great. At times I feel sorry for the ones who are so against it... If you don't like it look the other way and let the majority enjoy. Remember, there is a time and place. When there are kids around (like the channel), it's not the place to be flashing. Save it for the sand bar or the mimi bar. I'm only against it when the timing is inapproipriate. For you "responsible" parents out there, I think you know what I'm talking about. 100% true.... There's a time and place

SDLifesaver
08-27-2003, 02:25 PM
I haven't even got to see any of these pictures cause they are all red X by the time I get the boards. Let's just be friends and post more pictures of girls going wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalletDave
08-27-2003, 02:27 PM
100% true.... There's a time and place Any time at my place. wink
Hallett (now show me your tits) Dave :D

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 02:39 PM
DickDanger:
Still with me? Okay, here it is. In my opinion, if you flaunt yourself on here, with the half naked pictures, and making yourself SEEM like you are bisexual, and looking for a hook-up, you can COUNT on me staring at your tits everytime I see you (exception to Mrs Scuba), as you have shown them to me in pcitures, and now I am interested in seeing them in person. What, are you going to be shy in person? Why would you? You have gone this far, so why not let me cop a feel, and see if they are as nice as they look? The bottom line is: where are you drawing the line? And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, so dont read too much into it. If women are clicking their mouse at the thought of a few horny guys getting off on their pics, then so be it. Again, this may be only one facet to your personality, but this may be all that anyone knows of you. I dont know your education level, what your favorite color is, where you were raised, or what kind of car you drive. What I DO know is exactly what your nipples look like, and how your ass looks in a thong. 'Nuff said. -DD Out I really don't care if you look, and if you ask Steve, he'll probably tell you to look and that I have the best pair out there. So neither him or I would be offended, now touching that's taking it a little far. What is wrong with looking, alot of our friends' girlfriends/wives get upset cause I point them out to Steve to look at. BIG DEAL that's what they are there for, I think. Just like H2O said, if anyone says they don't like them, they're lying. Covered up or not all men look at that general area, and every women has them just different sizes so who cares. That's one of the beautiful things about a woman. :)

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 02:44 PM
shit , i just spent 5000 grand on my wife's you betterlook at em!!!!,,lol

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 02:47 PM
blownmoney:
shit , i just spent 5000 grand on my wife's you betterlook at em!!!!,,lol That's how I see it..... :D eek! So where are the pics?? :confused:

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 02:48 PM
lol.... lemme snap some up tonight, when i get home...

HalletDave
08-27-2003, 02:49 PM
That's one of the beautiful things about a woman. What about the vagina? :)
Now that is what I call an anatomical miracle. wink
Hallett (likes looking at camel toes also) Dave

Ziggy
08-27-2003, 03:13 PM
75_Elim:
DickDanger:
Still with me? Okay, here it is. In my opinion, if you flaunt yourself on here, with the half naked pictures, and making yourself SEEM like you are bisexual, and looking for a hook-up, you can COUNT on me staring at your tits everytime I see you (exception to Mrs Scuba), as you have shown them to me in pcitures, and now I am interested in seeing them in person. What, are you going to be shy in person? Why would you? You have gone this far, so why not let me cop a feel, and see if they are as nice as they look? The bottom line is: where are you drawing the line? And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, so dont read too much into it. If women are clicking their mouse at the thought of a few horny guys getting off on their pics, then so be it. Again, this may be only one facet to your personality, but this may be all that anyone knows of you. I dont know your education level, what your favorite color is, where you were raised, or what kind of car you drive. What I DO know is exactly what your nipples look like, and how your ass looks in a thong. 'Nuff said. -DD Out It's crap like this that gives men a bad name!!! So in this same idea young girls in short skirts are actually asking to be molested??? Because they give off a sexual vibe. That's B.S !! You should respect all women and not just Mrs Scuba (because you know Mr Scuba will pound you) And you shouldn't expect anything from a married women period!!! If they wanna be wild, let um, and if they want their nips or ass touched they will tell you....But until then it's called respect and all women should be given it at all times.
Once again.... Just my $02 I can vouch for Jerrys respectful mannerism--he waited very patiently with a friend of mine at OP6 and never said anything...just kept swingin' the beads :D :D
All kidding aside, the respect every person deserves should be extended in electronic format as well. I said it over at Dougs...its like TV, we can choose to watch or switch stations. Post on as you please but be ready to take some shit, whether ill-intended or not.
another .02 for sunbunnys beer jug

ROZ
08-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Ziggy:
75_Elim:
DickDanger:
Once again.... Just my $02 I can vouch for Jerrys respectful mannerism--he waited very patiently with a friend of mine at OP6 and never said anything...just kept swingin' the beads :D :D
LMAO...Jerry keeps beads on him 24/7 everywhere he goes! Dude keeps like 2 boxes in his truck at all times! :D

ROZ
08-27-2003, 03:35 PM
150 posts since noon!...Damn, youz be talkin some sh*t! :p
[ August 27, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

bear down
08-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Mrs.909er:
sunbunny...sorry that I was rude...I just thought that everyone was on this thread to bash me. I thought you were part of it..my mistake.
( I thought you were being sarcastic) I say you girls kiss and make up!!! devil :D

ROZ
08-27-2003, 03:42 PM
RiverDave:
bear down:
Mrs.909er:
( I thought you were being sarcastic) I say you girls kiss and make up!!! devil :D And Take pictures of it then post them. :D
RD I'll get my camera! :D
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it devil :D

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 03:51 PM
blownmoney:
shit , i just spent 5000 grand on my wife's you betterlook at em!!!!,,lol Jesus, now thats the stuff!!! You just may be my new best friend... :D
Mrs. Scuba, now dont get the wrong impression. The point that I was trying to make is: where to draw the line at. Parading around half naked, whether it be on here, or in person, how do you expect someone to act? There are people out there (not me, of course) that dont know where to draw the line. Activities such as these, to them, are nothing more than an invitation to plug in a stiff one. The people that I really want to slug in the ear are the ****ing guys that get pissed that dudes are looking and frothing over their bead wearing, boob showing, ass grabbing girlfriends.......grrrrrrrrr!!!! -DD Out
[ August 27, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Sandbar Junkies
08-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Bre, if you need a hug and some lovin' come on over. Mrs SBJ would love to give you what you need. wink :D
BTW: Next time send over your pics before posting so that we can approve of them first. :p

SoCalOffshore
08-27-2003, 04:51 PM
4 whole pages of verbage and not 1 single picture of a boat or a boob. What is this forum coming to? I may just turn in my screen name. :D People need to just not take this forum or themselves to seriously.

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 04:55 PM
DickDanger:
blownmoney:
shit , i just spent 5000 grand on my wife's you betterlook at em!!!!,,lol Jesus, now thats the stuff!!! You just may be my new best friend... :D
Mrs. Scuba, now dont get the wrong impression. The point that I was trying to make is: where to draw the line at. Parading around half naked, whether it be on here, or in person, how do you expect someone to act? There are people out there (not me, of course) that dont know where to draw the line. Activities such as these, to them, are nothing more than an invitation to plug in a stiff one. The people that I really want to slug in the ear are the ****ing guys that get pissed that dudes are looking and frothing over their bead wearing, boob showing, ass grabbing girlfriends.......grrrrrrrrr!!!! -DD Out I do not have the wrong impression about you or your comments, I know what you mean. :) I'm just saying Scuba goes along with the fun. If he were posting away and then in person he have a shit attack because someone was looking or saying something about my ass or boobs, I'd be pissed, cause he's promoting and then takes offense to it, but he doesn't. DD are you like that? :confused: Hope not.... wink There's limits but if you want to say something or look, go for it, everyone has boundaries and we (Scuba & I) don't mind the Looky Lous and the talkers. If we did we wouldn't have made it passed the 1st day on the boards. It doesn't bother me, and if I respong I usually do it nicely and don't take offense in what is said even if I should. I'm on here to have fun and if someone has something not so nice to say, I turn the other cheek and go on with my posting. :D I'm pretty easy going and if I upset someone or am misunderstood, I want them to tell me and I will explain why I said what I said. As far as I know, it doesn't bother anyone as of yet. :) wink Other than they want to see more pics...

Freak
08-27-2003, 05:02 PM
DickDanger:
blownmoney:
Mrs. Scuba, now dont get the wrong impression. The point that I was trying to make is: where to draw the line at. Parading around half naked, whether it be on here, or in person, how do you expect someone to act? There are people out there (not me, of course) that dont know where to draw the line. Activities such as these, to them, are nothing more than an invitation to plug in a stiff one. The people that I really want to slug in the ear are the ****ing guys that get pissed that dudes are looking and frothing over their bead wearing, boob showing, ass grabbing girlfriends.......grrrrrrrrr!!!! -DD Out DD is right on the money. Girls should have the freedom to act and dress as they want but there are too many guys out there that do not know the meaning of respect or personal space etc. Then throw in some booze to the equation. So unfortunately for everyone you are asking for trouble if you do.....

RaysonRat
08-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Heah im 21 been the best year of my life so far, all these old guys j/k have no idea whats coming, young single guy, living at home with a good job what else is there to do but spend money on the boat, well eexcept for the occasional women, but mainly the boat.

Rexone
08-27-2003, 06:09 PM
Mrs.909er:
I don't go walking around naked....in Havasu I keep my clothes on. A few times I have worn pasties....oh no!!! I have never worn a g-string out to the lake. In person....I am the most family oriented person you will meet.( don't know if I spelt anything wrong in here...remember I am immature...so I guess it is ok) Hey Miss909er, it's all good. There's all kind of peeps in this world and on this forum. Some will like you, some will not. Don't take it too seriously when the shit talkers gang up. I didn't read through the majority of this thread but got the point from the first page. I'm one of those more techy types that doesn't read all this stuff regularly. People come on here for alot of different reasons. I just ignore the stuff that doesn't interest me any more. Others should do the same instead of bitch all the time. Life's too short too spend all of it bitchin and being pissed about stuff. Smile and move on. Attention *****, frankly who cares. There's lots of them here, I don't think any less of anyone for it.

Jbb
08-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Rexone:
Mrs.909er:
I don't go walking around naked....in Havasu I keep my clothes on. A few times I have worn pasties....oh no!!! I have never worn a g-string out to the lake. In person....I am the most family oriented person you will meet.( don't know if I spelt anything wrong in here...remember I am immature...so I guess it is ok) Hey Miss909er, it's all good. There's all kind of peeps in this world and on this forum. Some will like you, some will not. Don't take it too seriously when the shit talkers gang up. I didn't read through the majority of this thread but got the point from the first page. I'm one of those more techy types that doesn't read all this stuff regularly. People come on here for alot of different reasons. I just ignore the stuff that doesn't interest me any more. Others should do the same instead of bitch all the time. Life's too short too spend all of it bitchin and being pissed about stuff. Smile and move on. Attention *****, frankly who cares. There's lots of them here, I don't think any less of anyone for it. Mike ...You would have more time to mail me my new catalog......If you were not such an attention *****.......... :D

Rexone
08-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey Brian go water your neighbors little tree will ya :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-27-2003, 06:21 PM
You guys are really lucky I cant post on ***boat at work. burningm
J/K. :D :D
[ August 27, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

NorCal Gameshow
08-27-2003, 06:24 PM
rexone summed it up...take from the boards what you want, ignore the rest....the SBJ's,scuba's kilrtoys 909'ers, and many others have made for some good reading lately...thanks

OutCole'd
08-27-2003, 06:25 PM
I for one really appreciate Mrs.909er. I think she is intelligent, funny, and a great comunicator, besides, I think she has a great rack. :D

DickDanger
08-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Mrs Scuba, if you are willing to turn the other cheek, I am willing to smack it for ya.....heh heh. J/K.
Good thing that my posts were not misunderstood. I will be able to explain it in person much better when everyone is drunk...lol. -DD Out

Mrs Scuba
08-27-2003, 07:22 PM
DickDanger:
Mrs Scuba, if you are willing to turn the other cheek, I am willing to smack it for ya.....heh heh. J/K.
Good thing that my posts were not misunderstood. I will be able to explain it in person much better when everyone is drunk...lol. -DD Out If you want you can explain them better in person while your staring at my tits... wink j/k

ACCEPTENCE
08-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Maybe it's funny and maybe it's not but I'm sitting here laughing out loud... four pages over this, please.
I don't mean to lesson or discount what you feel but If you look at this entire subject in the grand scheem of life, it's not going to effect you in a year or even a month for that matter.
These people on the boards do not have an effect on your life so don't let the words, post or opinions get to you.
Go to the river and have a cool frosty bullet!!! :D :D :D
Oh and this: those of you pissing her off...STOP ALLREADY!!!

Jetboatguru
08-27-2003, 11:04 PM
Whoa there Mr. Voice of Reason,
Take it easy on the people. You just better have that heap you call a boat ready to go for Red rock. :D :D

dmontzsta
08-27-2003, 11:19 PM
http://lordrandall.maximaclubca.com/FunStuff/7_4_320.gif
just thought I would change the mood. As the saying goes "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded" Mrs 909er and all others, I get VERY pissed on the internet and have come close to taking action on some others site I frequent, the scene here is VERY mellow and not too much drama.
You girls are all very sexy and you are just showing off your beauty. Just like we show off our boats, cars, etc... nothing wrong with expression.

Froggystyle
08-27-2003, 11:38 PM
OutCole'd:
I for one really appreciate Mrs.909er. I think she is intelligent, funny, and a great comunicator, besides, I think she has a great rack. :D Which is the funny part... I have been catching all of these threads at what appears to be the end of the good time. All I get is red "X's" and a bunch of grunting for more.
Sooooo.... it appears I am the bad luck. As soon as I start looking, the pics all go away and everyone is yelling at one another. I will stay out of all of these threads from now on.
I will say that I am more than a little curious as to what these fine ladies look like. I have met Mr. and Mrs. Scuba (totally cool) but don't think I have met any of the others.
In any case, I will certainly refrain from passing personal judgement on anyone until I have met them in person. That is the one thing that the several years now on the forum has taught me.
Until then, Squirts Up!!!!

Rexone
08-28-2003, 12:09 AM
Jetboatguru:
Take it easy on the people. You just better have that heap you call a boat ready to go for Red rock. :D :D another unretiree surfaces :D

MagicMtnDan
08-28-2003, 03:12 AM
DickDanger:
And can your husband REALLY get upset if I am making comments about your tits, ass, or dorito chip? YOU have placed yourself in this position, so sit back and enjoy what you have created.Yeah, what he said. Sit back and enjoy while I check out your "dorito chip."
http://www.laugh2day.com/pics/dorito.jpg

MagicMtnDan
08-28-2003, 03:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672Hoe.jpg

Terrible Buddhist
08-28-2003, 07:15 AM
quote: You girls are all very sexy and you are just showing off your beauty. Just like we show off our boats, cars, etc... nothing wrong with expression.
and what happens when someone asks to drive your boat? Most say no, but hey, can't blame a guy for asking :)
My one question though is, has anyone who has ever muttered the words: Thats it I am leaving this forum for good...ever actaully left? And why do they always reply after saying that? Finally, if you get that upset about what people say about you or to you on the internet, how many of those 'sociable pills' do you have to take to deal with real people? You know, the pills that make you think everyone likes you even though it just caused you to shit yourself in public.

MJ19
08-28-2003, 07:17 AM
Froggystyle:
In any case, I will certainly refrain from passing personal judgement on anyone until I have met them in person. That is the one thing that the several years now on the forum has taught me. Well I'd have to say I liked you better on the boards then in person :p wink :D j/k

ACCEPTENCE
08-28-2003, 07:36 AM
Jetboatguru:
Take it easy on the people. You just better have that heap you call a boat ready to go for Red rock. :D :D JBG,
The flatty is all juncked up and I'm not fixing it yet. Floors need redone, motor is getting freshened(replaced),won't be done.
I however will be there in full force, course I will only be runnin my mouth :D :D :D
Lookin forward to seeing you guys!!!

catsmeow
08-30-2003, 02:25 PM
Mrs Scuba:
.... The only reason I personally am so open is because of my hubby and he has made me feel free enough to do what I want, of course to a limit. The way I see it is if a guy is proud of what they have why would they want to cover it all up? :confused: Of course if you're married you feel that alot of this person is or should be off limits to others, but what's so bad about looking and showing as long as nothing else goes on. I think in different parts of town and how you were brought up will change that, but again everyone should do what they wish, and shouldn't stop from doing something because a couple others disagree. Just my .02 wink Mrs Scuba, I knew I liked you and Scuba for some reason.... You're so down to earth. I love the way you two think. You are both beautiful people inside and out, why not be proud of each other and show each other off. wink Everyone who knows you both, knows it's out of fun and not to be taken as Swinging or cross any lines. You've demanded respect by the way you carry yourself, and everyone gives it to you as you deserve it.
You go Girl !!!! wink

Mandelon
08-30-2003, 04:07 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/6132.jpg

Beautiful Noise
08-30-2003, 04:10 PM
Mandelon,Didn't you know it wasn't Polite to Brag :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D
Steve

DickDanger
08-30-2003, 04:21 PM
And people wonder why I spend so much $$$ for genuine Oakleys. I am telling ya, the iridium lenses were made just for tit staring without being caught.... :D :D :D -DD Out
[ August 30, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 05:24 PM
I stare at tits and I dont care if im caught. Dont show them if you dont want me too look..

locogringo
08-30-2003, 07:45 PM
Do these 4 pages have anything worth reading in it or should I move on?