PDA

View Full Version : bummed.....drunk

wsuwrhr
07-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Can't find a house to buy, everything is sold before I look at it. Going to be homeless on August 1st. Bummed. I think we will be living in the motorhome by next week. Kinda hampers CBBB plans severly.
Brian

NorCal Gameshow
07-25-2003, 08:58 PM
brian that sucks, things always work out for the best. take your time buying, sometimes people get caught up in the market and make bad choices. once you sign the papers it's yours..the good and the bad....

wsuwrhr
07-25-2003, 09:01 PM
I keep waiting for Karma to kick in, and it doesn't happen. I got into it with the father in law and my wife is staying out of it, and won't back me up. Thinking about getting a new wife with the new house. If I ever look at one that isn't already sold.
Brian

hd&boatrider
07-25-2003, 09:02 PM
wsuwrhr:
Can't find a house to buy, everything is sold before I look at it. Going to be homeless on August 1st. Bummed. I think we will be living in the motorhome by next week. Kinda hampers CBBB plans severly.
Brian I am drunk too but happy. You just need to go and make your bids. It will work out. By the way, the house I told Tanya about was put up at 349 and they thought they would get 340. In two days it sold for 350....Things are outa control.

wsuwrhr
07-25-2003, 09:03 PM
Can't bid on shit that is sold already.
Brian

mo
07-25-2003, 09:05 PM
What are you looking to spend and what area are you looking at?
If you don't mind me asking.
Mo

wsuwrhr
07-25-2003, 09:07 PM
laughs, first time buyer, low down 200-230, cant find shit, I am looking whereever but fontana or sanbernardino area is where it seems to be unfortunately
Brian
[ July 25, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

mo
07-25-2003, 09:14 PM
That's rough bro, I'm sitting in a half empty house that I bought with my girlfrirnd last year and am in the process of selling since she kicked rocks 2 months ago.
We've had the place for sale for almost 2 months and the market seems to have cooled a little.
The only problem that I see you having is that the price range you are looking at is what EVERYONE is looking at.
Just stay on your toes, you'll find something.

bordsmnj
07-25-2003, 09:45 PM
my buddy just bought a NEW house in elsinore.230k. another friend bought in the same nieghborhood don't know what they paid.

Hallett19
07-26-2003, 08:37 AM
If any of you guys need help, I know a great real estate agent who could use the business (ME!!!)

HCS
07-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Is that why my frames aren't ready? wink
That's a bummer about your home situation,
I'll drink a couple beers for you too......when I get off work. :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-26-2003, 12:59 PM
I've seen quite a few things in Elsinore for that price. It's not too bad there. I would say it's definitly a better investment than Fontana or San Bernardino. Plus, there's the added bonus of the lake. Love it or hate it, it's still a bonus. I don't know where you work, but the 15 North of there is not a bad drive until you hit the 91/60/10 etc.

wsuwrhr
07-26-2003, 02:52 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Is that why my frames aren't ready? wink
That's a bummer about your home situation,
I'll drink a couple beers for you too......when I get off work. :rolleyes: Thanks,
Your frames are ready, I just haven't shipped them yet.
Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
07-27-2003, 07:18 PM
What up Brian. I feel your pain and if you need someone to drink with give me a call wink or come over and kick it in our pool

VillainDave
07-27-2003, 09:08 PM
wsuwrhr:
Brian Well at least houses are still selling in some states. Here in Colo everyones just doing a refi

Outnumbered
07-27-2003, 11:36 PM
If I had to buy a house in the 909 and was trying to stay under $230k I would look in Redlands or Canyon Lake. I think those are the two best areas for that price range. You won't get a big house but you will be in a decent area. I would try to avoid San Bern and Fontana if it were me. Lots of crime and bad schools. Even if you don't have kids you gotta take it into consideration for re-sale. Have Hallett19 run MLS in those areas for you. There are houses available NOW in those areas in your price range.
Good Luck,
OL