PDA

View Full Version : Did they change picture posting?

disco_charger
12-23-2002, 07:31 AM
Hey, I posted some new pictures in the Media Center, and I can't get them to come up on the Forums. A picture I posted in the Center comes right up, but the pictures I just put up show up as an X? Is it me, or them?
Disco

HM
12-23-2002, 09:05 AM
Hey Brian,
HB (Craig) just made some changes to the galleries and you mave have to re-post. It might work now.
Any serious bites on the Award Winning Disco Charger?
I am getting ready to donate my boat to charity and take it as a write off! I am getting sick of the so-called serious offers! Why is it so many people without any money go around trying to buy boats? It would be one thing if the guy says he only has $5,000 cash - I wouldn't sell it, but atleast he has the money! I have had over 6 offers from people who are "about" to get the money, but still want to barter. The next guy that wants to find out my bottom line better pull out 5 g's of his pocket to let me know he is serious.
sorry for the venting, I just knew that you would understand. LOL

disco_charger
12-23-2002, 11:32 AM
The only guy who actually showed up wants to make payments. He swears he's good for it. I really haven't advertised the boat yet...we'll see.

rivercrazy
12-23-2002, 11:35 AM
I only have 3 words for ya DC - DON'T DO IT!
Chances are if he defaults on the payment, title issues will be a bitch to fix and the boat will come back as a "Non"-Award winner!
disco_charger:
The only guy who actually showed up wants to make payments. He swears he's good for it. I really haven't advertised the boat yet...we'll see.

disco_charger
12-23-2002, 01:03 PM
Oh, I'm not even entertaining. Like I said this is the only place I've put my boat. I'll wait for the guy who shows up with the cash. Not in a huge hurry really. I'm still a little sluggish to give the old girl up. :rolleyes:
Disco

hack job
12-23-2002, 02:36 PM
rivercrazy:
I only have 3 words for ya DC - DON'T DO IT!
Chances are if he defaults on the payment, title issues will be a bitch to fix and the boat will come back as a "Non"-Award winner!
disco_charger:
The only guy who actually showed up wants to make payments. He swears he's good for it. I really haven't advertised the boat yet...we'll see. iam with dave we have been through this and had to reclaim what was ours lucky he was a friend and we knew were he lived and had easy acess! wink
otherwise! we would have had to go take a pig_flyi
to get it!