PDA

View Full Version : PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE REAL THING!

dossangers
09-12-2002, 09:54 AM
No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. and what the **** was bubba doing on letterman last night feels left out? he created all this turmoil in the first place. Clinton goe to hollywood and bang somemore 20 year olds thats what you do best!

BowTie Rick
09-12-2002, 10:38 AM
No doubt, you get a five star vote from me for saying it like it is!!!

Horsepowerchik
09-12-2002, 10:53 AM
dossangers:
No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. and what the **** was bubba doing on letterman last night feels left out? he created all this turmoil in the first place. Clinton goe to hollywood and bang somemore 20 year olds thats what you do best!Damn Staight!
You Got a Full 5 Stars for that one! (even though your a bowtie guy j/k wink )
HPCHIK

25Elmn8r
09-12-2002, 11:00 AM
dossangers:
No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. Here Here. Now when will we be enforcing those sanctions?

Hallett19
09-12-2002, 11:10 AM
yeah, I really liked his speech today, he made alot of good points and really made the impression that he has had enough "I am a patient man, but my patience has come to an end" or something to that degree. He is a good leader and this is the time where I am glad that Al Gore is not our prez, could you imagine that !?!?!?!?

shockwaveharry
09-12-2002, 11:16 AM
Talk at the lunch table today was about what a great pres G.W. Bush is and how lucky we were that gore didn't make the cut! Even the local liberals agree that Bush is better for the country.

PICKLEtheLOAD
09-12-2002, 11:32 AM
i would like to be my own boss, BUT if i gotta have one...i am proud to say he is my boss. hook 'em 43! :p

Instigator28
09-12-2002, 11:43 AM
Hallett19:
He is a good leader and this is the time where I am glad that Al Gore is not our prez, could you imagine that !?!?!?!?Just hearing the name Gore make me want to http://www.plauder-smilies.com/pukeface.gif

River Gambler
09-12-2002, 11:59 AM
It's about time we give him the help he needs and and make sure the Republicans take control of the Senate and maintain the House.It seems those candy ass libs just want to stand in the way of getting business done.

gstark
09-12-2002, 12:10 PM
The thought of Gore in the White House under circumstances of the past year is unacceptable.
Its reasuring to see even some seasoned libs admitting that wouldn't be good.
Now, if we can just change the political tone of California, starting with No. Cal, the home of Feinswein and Boxer. Let's return OC to the conservatives, as it should be. Its conversion to the Demo-ticket sickens me, this is what can happen when not looking. While we are at it, let's fix the republic of Berkeley, and the UC system as well, getting a balanced perspective in place of the current myopic viewpoint.

shockwaveharry
09-12-2002, 12:12 PM
River Gambler:
It's about time we give him the help he needs and and make sure the Republicans take control of the Senate and maintain the House.It seems those candy ass libs just want to stand in the way of getting business done.Take some of that energy and use it to get Grey Davis out of Cali. I can't be the only guy that wants him out!

rivercrazy
09-12-2002, 12:14 PM
I could not agree with ya more Harry. That guy is a fricken crook. An even worse governer than Brown was...
shockwaveharry:
River Gambler:
It's about time we give him the help he needs and and make sure the Republicans take control of the Senate and maintain the House.It seems those candy ass libs just want to stand in the way of getting business done.Take some of that energy and use it to get Grey Davis out of Cali. I can't be the only guy that wants him out!

spectratoad
09-12-2002, 12:38 PM
I think it is time for the US to quit worrying about offending people or hurting peoples feelings eek! and start doing the right thing. When the dust settles the world will realize that the US IS looking out for our good as well as the worlds. :p
I think it is also time for the US to either pull out of the UN since they can't do anything without us or we take charge of the UN. I think it is a wakeup call when Switzerland is no longer neutral and joins the UN. It is time for the group huggin Kofe Annan to stand aside from the UN and let the US do it's thing. wink
And GW is also my Commander in Cheif and gets more respect in a day than dirtbag got in the 8 years. We were all fighting to take his pictures down at our armories, we probably should have auctioned off the opportunities. :D
[ September 12, 2002, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

Instigator28
09-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Politics being discussed on a hot boat forum? eek! Isn't that about as taboo as two guys pissing next to each other and letting the streams cross? eek!

dossangers
09-12-2002, 03:01 PM
instafagot! its an open forum if i was next to you id piss on you. now go back where you came from!

H2Oaddict
09-12-2002, 03:13 PM
dossangers:
instafagot! its an open forum if i was next to you id piss on you. now go back where you came from!Touchy Dick Head

Horsepowerchik
09-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Holy Shit..Where'd that come From???!! eek!
Hey H20, pass the popcorn...
HPChik

shockwaveharry
09-12-2002, 04:20 PM
Instigator28:
Politics being discussed on a hot boat forum? eek! Isn't that about as taboo as two guys pissing next to each other and letting the streams cross? eek! Actually, I think we should be discussing politics more. After all, there are some people in power that believe recreational boating is destroying our environment and they will continue to push for stricter rules to control where and how we boat. You think I'm wrong? It's already happening. Nobody cares abou the limits and restrictions being put on jet skis and 2 stroke outboards now but, guess what. We're next. Noise restrictions, "no carbs on the water" rules, CATALYTIC CONVERTERS on new boats!!! If you don't have 4 or 5 stars on your boat, your not launching. It starts in Cali and spreads like the West Nile Virus to the rest of the country. If people pay attention to whats going on in politics, maybe we can make a difference and put people in office that will stand in the way of us being legislated off the water.
HPChick, don't hog the popcorn... :D
http://www.driveintheater.com/fanclub/exchange/photos/is10.jpg
[ September 12, 2002, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: shockwaveharry ]

spectratoad
09-12-2002, 04:46 PM
People need to stay aware and informed of some current events. It is ok to be proud to be an American and talk about how we should go kick some a$$ and talk about how much you despise the tree huggers but if you don't know what got us here then it is hard to have a valid bitch. Just mu .02 wink

dossangers
09-12-2002, 04:47 PM
I was talking about how lucky we are to have a president thats a leader. After yesterdays events and all. then somebody jumps in and says somthing stupid! theres other forums to go to. maybe the two dicks can get together and chat! late would you guys like some butter!! :D :D

RiverToysJas
09-12-2002, 05:02 PM
I have actually shook the hand of G.W. Bush at a fund raising dinner in Century City while he was running for President. We chatted for a very short time before he had to move to another table, but what a cool guy he is. It's one the prouder moments in my life. I had to rush to the dinner, I got invited last minute by a sales rep at work when one of his clients flaked. I ran home to get my suit on (yeah, I only have one) but I didn't grab the CAMERA! What an ass I felt like. I do have the momentos they give you at the table, but I wish I had a photo of me with him!
Anyway, great speech!!!
Grey Davis has to go and I'm not confident it's going to happen.
RTJas :D

09-12-2002, 07:12 PM
harry i agree with the gray davis for sure he will
be running one of the electrical co after all this
i meet him at fuction just before he got elected
he was a ass then and more now
thanks for the vent time

playdeep
09-12-2002, 07:22 PM
Dossangers,I dont know how often you peruse these forums but its pretty obvious that you dont know much about instigator28!.I dont think that post was meant to start s%#!,knowing gator I am pretty sure it was meant in jest(tongue in cheek).Your respose of faggot,dick,and "i will piss on you" is really quite comical,obviously you have never seen him either,hehe...Anyway as I stated I dont believe that it was all that inflamatory and your knee jerk incivility is very bush league(no pun intended,agree with the thread)at best.Just my .02
[ September 12, 2002, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: playdeep ]

dossangers
09-12-2002, 07:43 PM
ITS ALL SMACK ITS ALL GOOOOD! EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT OUT!

Instigator28
09-12-2002, 07:49 PM
playdeep:
Dossangers,I dont know how often you peruse these forums but its pretty obvious that you dont know much about instigator28!.I dont think that post was meant to start s%#!,knowing gator I am pretty sure it was meant in jest(tongue in cheek).Your respose of faggot,dick,and "i will piss on you" is really quite comical,obviously you have never seen him either,hehe...Anyway as I stated I dont believe that it was all that inflamatory and your knee jerk incivility is very bush league(no pun intended,agree with the thread)at best.Just my .02Thank you playdeep for you reponse.
Let me respond to Dossangers stupid ass post. If he had reading comprehension skills beyond a 6 year old he would have noticed that I was already freely engaged in this thread by posting earlier about my satisfaction that Gore is not in office. Playdeep couldn't be more right on, the comment was meant as tongue in check and was simply to get a laugh. I am a huge bush supporter and by the shear fact that I am both reading and posting on this thread must mean that is has peaked my intersest.
As for you Dossenger, get the f**k out of my life and crawl back into your trailer with that bottle of wild turkey and your sister you call a wife.
[ September 12, 2002, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Instigator28 ]

Hallett19
09-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Horsepowerchik:
Holy Shit..Where'd that come From???!! eek!
Hey H20, pass the popcorn...
HPChikYeah, I'll bring the recliners and make enough popcorn for me, easy on the butter.

Instigator28
09-12-2002, 07:58 PM
Now that pisses me off. Look at all my past posts (last 6 months). I have never felt the need to blow up at anyone on these boards before. Sorry if I offended anyone.
[ September 12, 2002, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Instigator28 ]

BoatFloating
09-12-2002, 08:06 PM
shockwaveharry:
River Gambler:
It's about time we give him the help he needs and and make sure the Republicans take control of the Senate and maintain the House.It seems those candy ass libs just want to stand in the way of getting business done.Take some of that energy and use it to get Grey Davis out of Cali. I can't be the only guy that wants him out!Harry, I agree. If you own a boat or rige dirt bikes you can't be for any democrats.....

vdrivenman
09-13-2002, 03:27 AM
slick willie is the reason we are in the positon we are today. he handicapped the military and our federal law-enforcement agenices by cutting funds and numbers.the only way to prevent disaters like 911 is intelligence and it comes at a high cost. now we are trying to play catch up and get back in the game.
slick willy and his cocaine cartel is and has been the most embarassing president(u can't call a draft dodger commander in chief)in our history.
i have no respect for him now or ever( the somalia incident, black hawk down showed his true colors). enuff !!!

dossangers
09-13-2002, 08:45 AM
Instagator your post name is right on. I do have a trailer in bullhead but i drink newcastle. I got my trailer parked in my front yard in laguna hills yeall! cant understand why the city is upset! when you introduce your wife and sister to me but only one girls standing next to you! der der der der der!
ye`all come back now hear!!!!

Wet Dream
09-13-2002, 12:57 PM
BUSH ROCKS!!! Now it time to ROLL!!!

dossangers
09-13-2002, 01:38 PM
instagator no hard fellings IM DONE. I think all boaters are republican arent they!!!!! eek! :D eek! :D

FletchMonster
09-13-2002, 03:56 PM
VERY pleased to see the orientation of the posts and perspectives here. You guys have said it all!

pops1
09-16-2002, 01:09 PM
Damm Guy's I am Proud of you. I have always known that Hot Boaters were ass kickers-Yet I have seen my Orange County go Backwards Right to Left. John Burch was replaced by the Womans Non-Smoking Pubic Rights Forum, and learned that the "Sabmofolic Rat" has more rights than People.
Damm tonight I am going to have a Cad-Marg. over this forum. Dave :cool:
[ September 16, 2002, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: pops1 ]

Horsepowerchik
09-16-2002, 01:26 PM
Ya know, one of my friends is really into Stocks, politics, etc..
Well he went out on a date a while ago and made mention that she was cute, but he probably would not go out with her again. We asked "why?" He simply stated that she didnt like Dick n' Bush! Seeing as how she didnt like dick n bush, politics would simply prevent them from going any further.
NOW THATS A GOOD REPUBLICAN MAN!
HPCHIK

mike37
09-16-2002, 06:37 PM
>TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES--The following, from a Canadian
>newspaper, is worth sharing. Its subject is America: The Good
>Neighbor.
>
>Widespread but only partial news coverage was given recently to a
>remarkable editorial
>broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television
>commentator.
>What follows is the full text of his trenchant remarks as printed
>in the Congressional Record:
>
>"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the
>Americans as the most generous and possibly the least
>appreciated people on all the earth. Germany, Japan
>and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted
>out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured
>in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in
>debts. None of these countries is today paying even
>the interest on its remaining debts to the United
>States.
>
>When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it
>was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward
>was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of
>Paris. I was there. I saw it.
>
>When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United
>States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59
>American communities were flattened by tornadoes.
>
>Nobody helped.
>
>The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped
>billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now
>newspapers in those countries are writing about the
>decadent, warmongering Americans.
>
>I'd like to see just one of those countries that is
>gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar
>build its own airplane. Does any other country in the
>world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the
>Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why
>don't they fly them? Why do all the International
>lines except Russia fly American Planes?
>
>Why does no other land on earth even consider putting
>a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese
>technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German
>technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about
>American technocracy, and you find men on the moon-not
>once, but several times-and safely home again.
>
>You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs
>right in the store window for everybody to look at.
>Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded.
>They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless
>they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American
>dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.
>
>When the railways of France, Germany and India were
>breaking down through age, it was the Americans who
>rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the
>New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old
>caboose. Both are still broke.
>
>I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to
>the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me
>even one time when someone else raced to the Americans
>in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even
>during the San Francisco earthquake.
>
>Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one
>Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get
>kicked around. They will come out of this thing with
>their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled
>to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating
>over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one
>of those."
>
>Stand proud, America!

spectratoad
09-16-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey River Dave, Have you ever noticed that when Isreal does something to the Palestinians that it is usually after one of Yassir's idiots has walked into a mall or store or University cafeteria and blown a bunch of people up. Did you know that Palestine is not nor has ever been a "country" Did you realize that all of the truce's have been broken by the Palestinians.
Do I agree that the US should walk away at the moment and let them hash it out? Sure. But even if we walked away it would still have the same effect for the US.
The countries that don't support us are France and Germany. True. France wouldn't know how to defend themselves from a group of pissed of kindergardner's. Germany is still trying to get itself together from the wall coming down. I believe that most of these countries do support us behind closed doors but can't defend themselves like the US can.
I don't think we should go to war either, I'm in the Army, but I believe that we need to help some people remember who the big kid on the block is. If we can make them think twice about sending those 100 people over here to do some damage and that thought process begins with a "daisycutter" then so be it. I would rather live to regret it than be dead and have my children suffer.
Don't want to get into a flaming war but that is just opinionated response to you RD. No hard feelings I hope.

lambertjr
09-16-2002, 09:08 PM
Hey RD, Please don't take this the wrong way.
It doesn't matter anymore why these shitbirds whacked us a year ago.
What does matter is that 3000+ died and that is not going to get the average "justifible response" that we have been known to dish out in the past.
Blaming the United States for every little problem is just a cop-out.
We send guys to different places all over the world and we are told we "should mind our own buisness"
We leave places alone and we're "not careing"
Now we DO care and we ARE minding our buisness.
Unfortunately, we are going to have to rattle alot of peoples cages to get this done.
The President said it best. "Show some backbone!"

RiverDave2
09-17-2002, 12:07 PM
SpectraToad, no hard feelings at all. Saying that the Isreali's only retaliate and never initiate is a pretty bold statement. That's as simple as an argument as the chicken or the egg. The fact of the matter remains that the ONLY people continually breaking the truces and agreements setup by NATO from WWII all the way up until now is the Isrealis. The only reason that they feel they can do whatever they want is becuase they have our undieing support.
Yes I am aware that Palestine isn't a country, it's whats known as a Territory. At this point it doesn't really matter anymore as it is about to become part of Isreal (they are occupying it right now). This whole thing is a land dispute and Isreal keeps throwing the rock another 100 yds everyday then mowing over anything that happens to fall in there "new" boundry lines. That's why most of the middle east hates them, and that's why they hate us for supporting them.
Isreali retalliation of the suicide bomber at there local university was to take an AMERICAN MADE military weapon (That being a missile) and fire it INTO a CIVILLIAN apartment complex.
Let me say that again, they fired a god damn misile into an APARTMENT complex intentionally.
Killing children, women, whomever was near etc...
There justification was they had intelligence that one guy involved in the planning of the suicide bomber (from the university) was in the building so it was worth it and yes they in fact "got there man" so to speak..
LambertJr, yes the president did say it best "show some back bone." However there's a very fine line between bravery and stupidity. We go over there and pound anything aside from Afghanistan at this point and we are going to have some SERIOUS problems here on the home front. Let's just put that aside for a minute. We're going to go over there and wage war on whom for what??
We going to go wage war on Sadam for almost having Nuclear weapons?
We going to go wage war on Afghanistan for supporting terrorism?
We going to go wage war on Iran for not agreeing to let us setup temporary military bases for the purpose of waging war on Irag?
We going to go to war with Saudi Arabia for the same reasons?
We going to go to war with the Saudi's for fund raising millions of dollars for schools that basically teach anti americansism and put young males in the proper mindset for training camps later?
Who do YOU want to go to war with?
Seems to me that everyones saying well we should go kick some ass. but they don't even know who's ass to kick or why!
Every single one of those countries has given us a reason to piss on them at one time or another and all of them have done something recently.
Maybe we should just go kick the entire middle easts ass..
So I got my back bone now what do I do with it?
You tell me?
RD

spectratoad
09-18-2002, 08:11 PM
I agree with the theory that if they slap you, break their legs and they may think about doing it again. If Israel gave them the land do you really think that it would be settled then?? :( Probably not.
Should we go to war with the middle east, no. I don't believe we should go to war with anyone. Should we be afraid to head in that direction, NO. Like I said, I believe that most of the middle east and NATO support us but can't publicly voice it because they don't want to be attacked in the way we were.
I never said that the Israeli's only retaliate but how often do we hear of Israel going to attack without some sort of provocation :confused:
I don't want to turn this into a back and forth flame contest because I am sure you know as well as I do that nobody is ever right when it comes to politics and religion. Except me of course! :D

spectratoad
09-19-2002, 01:09 PM
And let me guess these last two days are Israel's fault also? wink http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting17.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting15.gif

09-19-2002, 08:06 PM
If I had a choice in this matter I would prefer they fear us rather than respect us.
[ September 19, 2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: 058 ]

spectratoad
09-19-2002, 09:32 PM
It gets them to start considering the repercussions of their actions? wink

kcm21
09-19-2002, 10:13 PM
what i don't understand is why osama hates us so much when we trained them and helped them out when they were fighting russia back in the day, but just because we may support Israel (wrong or right) why that jackass finds it necessary to kill 3000 innocent men and women?
rd,
maybe i am missing something please feel free to help me understand if my information is totally wrong.
i think we should let them all wipe each other out as long as it does not involve our nations security????????
-kev-

spectratoad
09-19-2002, 10:36 PM
Good Night RD, I am with ya. Long week. End of fiscal year at work and need to do the government thing and spend all the money before we lose it. I have never understood that concept. :confused: Wife went into the hospital last night :( , have yet to find out what is wrong, hopefully something happens tomorrow or the doc and I are going to have a one on one and get to some sort of decision, :mad: surgery or no, 3 hours sleep in the last 48. Who cares what is happening over there.
I think KCM may have hit it. We should just look out for number one and take care of our own space before we start involving ourselves and trying to extend our beliefs. That is probably a big reason why alot of countries hate us. Who knows. If we just did that maybe everyone would get more sleep instead of being up late discussing stuff like this. :rolleyes:

totenhosen
09-20-2002, 08:56 AM
kcm21:
what i don't understand is why osama hates us so much when we trained them and helped them out when they were fighting russia back in the day, but just because we may support Israel (wrong or right) why that jackass finds it necessary to kill 3000 innocent men and women?
rd,
maybe i am missing something please feel free to help me understand if my information is totally wrong.
i think we should let them all wipe each other out as long as it does not involve our nations security????????
-kev-it has more in part to do that the U.S. has military bases in Saudi Arabia. The cities of Mecca and Medina are the two most holiest sites to Muslims. Both cities happen to be in Saudi Arabia and Osama feels it tarnishes his religion. His thinking would be kind of like if Arafat had set up a military base in the Vatican.