PDA

View Full Version : My crew chief made...

ColeTR2
03-20-2006, 09:15 PM
the Bakersfield News Paper :) here is the photo. He is a hard worker and does a great job. Thanks best buddy!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/738BOATDRAGS2.jpg

Morg
03-20-2006, 09:21 PM
That is a great picture.

dmontzsta
03-20-2006, 09:54 PM
That is an awesome pic. Nathan had fun playing with him, we will have to hook up again soon.

scottys
03-21-2006, 04:26 AM
That's the kind of publicity that can benefit the sport of boat racing.

Roaddogg 4040
03-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Cole
Boy does that bring back great memories. My son used to help me work on the v-drives and now he is an A-10 Pilot... Great place to start training the kids. :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
Steve

Cole Boy
03-21-2006, 04:08 PM
you're cole made some nice passes sunday, looks like you're crew chief
in the photo has got a handle on spinning those wrenches for you, he's
probably going to be hitting you up for a pay raise, nice job.

hydro066
03-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Excellent photo....love it. The only problem you're gonna have will be in about ten years or so when he's settling into the drivers seat and you're gonna have butterflies in your stomach.
John

superdave013
03-21-2006, 05:45 PM
"hey dad, let me line the flats up on this fitting for ya" lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/738BOATDRAGS2.jpg
That's a classic. One that needs put in a frame for sure.

Kurtis500
03-22-2006, 06:03 AM
:cool: :cool: :D
Thats cool stuff.. I remember when I was a litle kid my dad would make us stay in the viewing area and watch. I always wanted to be apart of the crews and have a place being involved when I was a kid. At least 50% of the reason I race right now is so my friends and all of our kids can be a part of a race team environment, other than that I would probably park the boats and watch for a few years. (except for the World Finals :rollside: )
I'm sure your son will always remember these days as magical when he gets older. I would have.

Cs19
03-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Where is the Sweet performance products billet AN wrench? That would have made that pic so much better. :)
Thats a sweet photo, Im printing one out for the wall in my shop.Saw your boat out there, nice ride!
Cs19

superdave013
03-22-2006, 08:19 AM
Where is the Sweet performance products billet AN wrench? That would have made that pic so much better. :)
Thats a sweet photo, Im printing one out for the wall in my shop.Saw your boat out there, nice ride!
Cs19
that looks like a Craftsman wrench. I bet he's thinking that if they are good enough for AJ Foyt they are good enough for Dad's boat.

ColeTR2
03-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Where is the Sweet performance products billet AN wrench?
He was using a AN wrench in tell I saw him dropping it on the ground. And the wrench was not mine It was Rolph Samons needless to say I need to get him a new one. No big deal! He just loves being involved and helping out. When he was 4 he went under the deck to fix the bow eye and did it. That was fun to watch. I'm not Eric's dad, but very much enjoy being a positive influence to him. And like said earlier fun memories at his age are priceless. That's what it is all about!

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Right on TR2.
Good picture
I think you should get it up on a wall.
Brian
He was using a AN wrench in tell I saw him dropping it on the ground. And the wrench was not mine It was Rolph Samons needless to say I need to get him a new one. No big deal! He just loves being involved and helping out. When he was 4 he went under the deck to fix the bow eye and did it. That was fun to watch. I'm not Eric's dad, but very much enjoy being a positive influence to him. And like said earlier fun memories at his age are priceless. That's what it is all about!

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 01:38 PM
In this day and age, grassroot motorsports needs all the positive press it can get.
Brian

GofastRacer
03-22-2006, 06:11 PM
That is pne cool pic, something you want to preserve!.. :cool: :cool: