PDA

View Full Version : shipping alcohol !?!?

future boater
07-26-2003, 02:28 PM
okay i tried to send some patron last week and it came back to me along with some warning on it. anyone have any tips on sending the stuff? please...

HCS
07-26-2003, 02:41 PM
future boater:
okay i tried to send some patron last week and it came back to me along with some warning on it. anyone have any tips on sending the stuff? please... I get wine shipped to me all the time. :confused:
Try and send it to me. :D
Maybe it's where you tried to ship it. :rolleyes:

Jungle Boy
07-26-2003, 03:41 PM
I'll come and get it and take it to the guy, honest!! :D

uvindex
07-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Tried to ship it where? Laws vary by state (and even by county within some states.) International is a whole 'nother story, of course. :)

79Hawaiian
07-26-2003, 10:35 PM
try UPS. They don't ask questions.

burbanite
07-27-2003, 08:13 AM
A few years ago I tried to get some Cachaça sent from Cali to here but the supplier couldn't send it as some states don't allow liquor to be shipped across state lines.

fat rat
07-27-2003, 08:24 AM
burbanite:
A few years ago I tried to get some Cachaça sent from Cali to here but the supplier couldn't send it as some states don't allow liquor to be shipped across state lines. Try shipping it by air. wink

future boater
07-27-2003, 06:32 PM
RatherBeInLHC:
Tried to ship it where? Laws vary by state (and even by county within some states.) International is a whole 'nother story, of course. :) from here(phoenix) to el cajon. i fiured i would go fed ex.

burbanite
07-27-2003, 06:47 PM
fat rat:
Try shipping it by air. wink There are all of the usual methods of course but if you order from a supplier they are bound by regulations.

VillainDave
07-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Well seeing how every time I have to travel for my company to SFBA. All the wine I buy in Sonoma I have to ship it back FedEx ground. also just pack it real good and tell them it's glass wear! :D

future boater
07-28-2003, 02:52 PM
VillainDave:
Well seeing how every time I have to travel for my company to SFBA. All the wine I buy in Sonoma I have to ship it back FedEx ground. also just pack it real good and tell them it's glass wear! :D thanks this is the answer i'm looking for......