PDA

View Full Version : Because I said so....World Series addition

beached1
10-16-2002, 01:19 PM
With the World Series coming to the big A for the first time, I thought I could give a little advice to Angel fans in another addition of because I said so.
Car Flags Â…..GAY!
Stuffed Monkey dollsÂ…Â….GAY!
Slapping those plastic bats togetherÂ….GAY!
If you are one that sells this crap on street corners, please take your own life.
Thank you for your time.
Go Angles!!
[ October 16, 2002, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

24RODjr
10-16-2002, 01:22 PM
Beached,
I would agree with all but the lame sticks. Those things are loud as hell
I can hear the stadium from my house.
-Chris

beached1
10-16-2002, 01:25 PM
24RODjr:
Beached,
Those things are loud as hell
-ChrisThat's cool but I think it makes us SoCal people look like a bunch dickwads to the rest of the world. That's my point of view from watching the ALCS on TV.

WILDERTHANU54
10-16-2002, 02:13 PM
beached1:
With the World Series coming to the big A for the first time, I thought I could give a little advice to Angel fans in another addition of because I said so.
Car Flags ?..GAY!
Stuffed Monkey dolls??.GAY!
Slapping those plastic bats together?.GAY!
If you are one that sells this crap on street corners, please take your own life.
Thank you for your time.
Go Angles!!THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT!!!!!
[ October 16, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

24RODjr
10-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Hey now...I didn't say it wasn't gay...I just said it was loud.
Loud doesn't mean that they aren't gay.
I'm with you.

twistedpair
10-16-2002, 03:59 PM
The "Big A"?!? You guys gotta rename that ballpark.
I can hear Costas now, "Bonds whips out the big lumber and goes deep in the Big A"!!
Bob Costas=Gay.

beached1
10-16-2002, 04:57 PM
twistedpair:
The "Big A"?!? You guys gotta rename that ballpark.
I can hear Costas now, "Bonds whips out the big lumber and goes deep in the Big A"!!
Bob Costas=Gay.LOL!

AZKC
10-16-2002, 05:08 PM
beached1:
24RODjr:
Beached,
-ChrisThat's cool but I think it makes us SoCal people look like a bunch dickwads to the rest of the world. That's my point of view from watching the ALCS on TV.and your point eek! isn't that(True/False)?
KC
Go Giants!!!!!!
[ October 16, 2002, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

beached1
10-16-2002, 05:30 PM
AZKC
and your point eek! isn't that(True/False)?
Well I can only speak for myself, which is false. I would hope that most of us in Socal think that banging plastic toys together to root for your team is gay as hell.
Now with that said, Angel fans could reclaim my respect by throwing a few old tires around a Giants fan in the parking lot and lighting him on fire. Now That would be repersentin the boys IMO.

gigamurph
10-16-2002, 08:18 PM
beached1:
24RODjr:
Beached,
-ChrisThat's cool but I think it makes us SoCal people look like a bunch dickwads to the rest of the world. That's my point of view from watching the ALCS on TV.But we are a bunch of dickwads b1! I'm watchin' the Series from home for a different reason! A**HOLES that don't go to a single game all season, jump on the band wagon and bum-rush the stadium when they make the playoffs, causing the price and availibility of tickets to go through the roof, don't even know the names of the teams or players, and then spend all game talkin' on the cell and lookin' for which camera angle they look the best = SUPER GAY! Had tickets for the nosebleeds for $4680 on Ticketsnow the other night! Ridicules!
:mad:

Kwicherbichen
10-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Wow Gig! I wish I could get that much for my tickets. I saw an online ticket broker that was offering tickets right behind me for $675 each.
Talking on the cell phone and waving to your friends and family every time the camera is trying to focus in on the batter= extreme gay
[ October 16, 2002, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

Windy
10-16-2002, 10:47 PM
Hey at least they are not tearing up the city like after the Lakers win. Now that is so gay.
MissHBjet
[ October 16, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

TrojanDan
10-16-2002, 11:09 PM
Having to hear SF fans chant "Beat LA" even though they're playing Anaheim = GAY

HavasuDreamin'
10-17-2002, 06:56 AM
Fair weather fans = Gay!
Fans that have tickets and pull the ol' 3/7 (show up in the 3rd inning, leave in the 7th) = Gay!

OC-PARTYCAT
10-17-2002, 12:47 PM
baseball players that go on strike = GAY

nhbuoy
10-19-2002, 01:56 PM
HEY BEACHED1 & THE REST OF YOU GUYS...I agree totally with what you're saying!!! I hope the ANGELS kick the GIANTS ASS!!! I HATE that steroid chewing, self important, non team player ASSHOLE BARRY BONDS!!! The rest of his team-mates should duct-tape him to a chair in the clubhouse B4 the games so he NEVER gets to play in the WORLD SERIES & I can watch him CRY on national television about it!!!(can you tell I don't like bonds?) I feel sorry for his team-mates that HE is going to be "THE BIG STORY"...I REALLY LOVED watching the ANGELS kick the YANKEES ass & doubly happy watching the whole YANKEE team self-destruct right B4 my eyes!!!(can you tell I'm a RED SOX fan???I know,we all have our own cross to bare & the RED SOX are mine...MAYBE NEXT YEAR...) Anyway...I like the whole ANGELS crew bcuz they PLAY AS A TEAM!!! I especially like EKSTEIN bcuz he reminds me of CASEY FOSSUM...his uniform looks too big & the way he chokes-up on the bat gives him that LITTLE LEAGUE look!!! Less than 2 hours til SHOWTIME...GO GETTEM ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW...BEACHED1...We on the RIGHT coast will ALWAYS think you SOCAL people are DICKWADS with or without the thunderstix & rally monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha....GO ANGELS!!!!!

Tahiti Owner
10-19-2002, 05:34 PM
What the hell is the World Series anyway??? :D

PickleFork2Be
10-19-2002, 06:16 PM
That's right get him out of there! 4-1! Go Giants! Must agree, those ****ing "thunder sticks" are gay! :D
PF2BE

JetBoatRich
10-19-2002, 06:25 PM
Angels in 6, I am going to the 6th game. It has to last that long!

syke-o
10-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Tahiti Owner:
What the hell is the World Series anyway??? :D Uhhh... i think it has something to do with baseball.... :p

01RENEGADE
10-20-2002, 11:14 AM
GO!!! ANGELS!!! GO ANGELS!!! GO ANGELS!!! GO ANGELS!!! GO ANGELS!!!! OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT GO ANGELS!!!

JetBoatRich
10-20-2002, 11:58 AM
They lost so I can go to game 6 and watch them win at home. Angels will win three of the next 4.

nhbuoy
10-20-2002, 01:57 PM
WELL GENTLEMEN...Unfortunately, the ANGELS lost last night...Don't forget both prior series' started out the same way!!!At least it was a GAME & not a one way show!!! Always remember and never forget...THERE IS NO GIANT THAT CAN BEAT AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOGETTEM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>

Sangster
10-20-2002, 03:12 PM
MissHBjet:
Hey at least they are not tearing up the city like after the Lakers win. Now that is so gay.
MissHBjetThe Los Angeles Lakers = Gay in the Gayest way... :D :D

Sangster
10-20-2002, 03:15 PM
JetBoatRich:
Angels in 6, I am going to the 6th game. It has to last that long!Dude, Sounds like you better start thinking about "Plan B" .....There won't be a game 6.... :cool:

beached1
10-21-2002, 06:27 AM
Sangster:
MissHBjet:
MissHBjetThe Los Angeles Lakers = Gay in the Gayest way... :D :D Don't tell me you are a Cow Bell ringing Sacto fan. They look like a bunch of flaming cow pokes.
:D

kcm21
10-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Beached,
I thought that is all that lived up there..... dirty cow bell bangin people. And admit it you love the thundersticks, in fact you are a dickwad in disguise!!!!!! LOL :D
-Kev-

beached1
10-21-2002, 03:02 PM
kcm21:
Beached,
I thought that is all that lived up there..... dirty cow bell bangin people. And admit it you love the thundersticks, in fact you are a dickwad in disguise!!!!!! LOL :D
-Kev-Actually, I thought it was a bunch of Tony Hawk wannabee's till I saw the playoffs last year.
I may be dickwad, but one without a pair of blow up weenie things that I like to beat together like a kid with Downs Sindrome. Love the Pepsi logo on em too. Yeehaw.

kcm21
10-21-2002, 03:24 PM
Beached,
You are gonna need to stop by the office i have a present for you (or maybe two presents!) Are you saying that because we bang those together that we could be quite as lame as a jackass with a cow bell? Because you would have to have a much lower IQ to beat the hell out of a cow bell. Hey how many Pepsi logos do you see on the cow bells? And seriously I think they are lame also, don't get me wrong, but why do they irritate you that bad? I sense deep rooted issues there :D wink

beached1
10-21-2002, 03:35 PM
Cow Bells, terrible towels, Boom sticks or whatever they're called, horns, stuffed monkeys and car flags I got issues with. Oh yeah and antenna balls should only say 76 on em. Everything else sux.
:D

nhbuoy
10-21-2002, 03:45 PM
ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN, LET'S KEEP THOSE ANGELS ROLLIN!!! ALL ABOARD DICKWADS & GENTLEMEN...Excellent game last night!!! You S.F. guys better get used to LOSING...The ANGELS are tuned & READY to GOOOOOOOO!!!BTW...Thunderstix & Rally-monkeys are for baseball games...Cowbells are for SKI RACES!!!I smell ANGELS victory in my future!!!GOGETTUM ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beached1
10-21-2002, 03:59 PM
nhbuoy:
.Cowbells are for SKI RACES!!!LOL!

kcm21
10-21-2002, 04:25 PM
Gerrit,
Workin late tonight?????? I thought all you guys in support were on the clock at 10 and off at 3! LOL :D

beached1
10-21-2002, 07:04 PM
I'm doing my once a month On Call schedule. We have to be on the clock 24/7 for a whole week. Anything that breaks after hrs, I get paged. It sux.
Spent all last week (12+ hrs a day) in the Parking lot of the Big A turning up our COW (Cell site On Wheels) for the WS. Now I'm on Call. Kaching!!

kcm21
10-22-2002, 08:13 AM
That is a problem. "working" on a cell tower that is right in the middle of one of the biggest parties of the year! LOL only 7 hours and 45 minutes till our next game! :D
-Kev-

nhbuoy
10-22-2002, 10:43 AM
Not to get too far off the subject, BUT, was I the only one to see a "cabin cruiser type boat" sink in the "bay" at PAC BELL??? It was not too long ago at a SF game...maybe 2 weeks ago??? I KNOW I saw it on TV during one of the playoff games!!!There were rescue boats too!!!I hope I'm not getting those damn hallucinations again!!!WELL DICKWADS & GENTLEMEN...THE ANGELS WILL RULE THE FIELD...Are you S.F. weenies gonna cry when the ANGELS kick ass tonite???It will be such a pleasure to watch the ANGELS beat the giants' on their home turf!!! GOANGELSGOANGELSGOANGELSGOANGELSGOANGELSGOANGELS.. .....GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kcm21
10-22-2002, 12:39 PM
NH,
you are freakin hilarious I had to shoot you a five for that.
-Kevin-

nhbuoy
10-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Thank you thank you...now for the next act...hahahah...Seriously though...I swear I saw a boat sinking on TV during one of the giants games...& it was not too long ago!!!Somebody help me!!!Who ELSE saw it???BTW...5 stars...5 stars???I don't see no freakin stars!!!I only see 3!!!...GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>2.5 hours til liftoff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nhbuoy
10-22-2002, 01:35 PM
HEY KCM...Now there are 4 stars...SEE I can count & everything>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>

kcm21
10-22-2002, 01:46 PM
I am pissed! Game time is at five so it is gonna be kinda hard to start the pregame rituals here at work. I don't think the boss would be stoked with the secret rally necessities (cap etc.) here. But what the hell F-em! It's the Angels!
-Kev- :D

nhbuoy
10-22-2002, 02:31 PM
HEY KCM...If you work in a morgue I can see his disapproval, but, anywhere else I don't see why not!?!?!?You might want to keep the drugs out of sight though, he might want you to share!!!Or is your boss gay & just doesn't "like that sort of thing"???Anyhow>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1:20 & counting>>>>>>>>>>>>

gnarley
10-22-2002, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by beached1:

That's cool but I think it makes us SoCal people look like a bunch dickwads to the rest of the world.
And whats up with this stupid rally monkey??? What the hell does it have to do with the Angles? Does the so cal crowd need something to identify with so bad that they adopt this stupid thing? get a life

kcm21
10-22-2002, 03:11 PM
I would rather be identified with a monkey than a cow bell.......talk about get a life! eek!

Slim Shady
10-22-2002, 03:18 PM
Angel Fans = Gay, but only when they are winning.

cigarette1
10-22-2002, 03:19 PM
nhbuoy:
Thank you thank you...now for the next act...hahahah...Seriously though...I swear I saw a boat sinking on TV during one of the giants games...& it was not too long ago!!!Somebody help me!!!Who ELSE saw it???BTW...5 stars...5 stars???I don't see no freakin stars!!!I only see 3!!!...GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>2.5 hours til liftoff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I saw the Cabin Crusier that was under water ... What I want to know is, Who's BIG Fountame was that tied to that yacht during the NLCS game in SF. They kep showing the people partying and trying to get them to get in the hot tub
g

Slim Shady
10-22-2002, 03:27 PM
Hot tubs in SF = Gay

kcm21
10-22-2002, 04:08 PM
slim shady = gay
at least be original instead of ripping off a lame ass name.

nhbuoy
10-22-2002, 04:15 PM
HEY CIG1...I know I'm nutz...but I'm not KRAZY!!!Thanx for confirming it!!!Was the Fountain & super yacht the same day???I saw them too!!!Hot-tub on a 90' yacht...PRICELE$$...NOT gay & there is another thread for THAT elsewhere on this site!!!If it takes a gay stuffed monkey & phallic blow-up toys to "help" the ANGELS win...then get me my gorilla suit & blow up my girlfriends cuz mista you gotta BEND OVER...I'M DRIVIN'!!!>>>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IT'S GAME TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Slim Shady
10-22-2002, 04:16 PM
kcm21:
I would rather be identified with a monkey than a cow bell.......talk about get a life! eek! Is that because you like to spank the monkey?

beached1
10-22-2002, 04:29 PM
nhbuoy:
If it takes a gay stuffed monkey & phallic blow-up toys to "help" the ANGELS win...then get me my gorilla suit & blow up my girlfriends cuz mista you gotta BEND OVER...I'M DRIVIN'!!!>>>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IT'S GAME TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL!
I'm not a baseball fan, but I would like to see the Angels win their first. But, wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of Gay Friscans showed up banging plastic dicks together? That would be great.
Thunder Dicks!!
:D :D
[ October 22, 2002, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

superdave013
10-22-2002, 05:25 PM
beached1:
Oh yeah and antenna balls should only say 76 on em. Everything else sux.
:D What about Jack?? No way Jack's gay!

beached1
10-22-2002, 06:51 PM
No Jacks not gay. Back in College I used to abuse a substance that would make me eat there all the time. Super Tacos rule!!
Ok, so Jack and 76 balls are ok on you car. Kiis fm and whatever else is not.

superdave013
10-22-2002, 07:41 PM
Barry Bonds ear ring = gay as ****! It's not gay because it's a cross. It's gay because it's just ****in gay ok!
Angels lead in the bottom of the 7th = NOT GAY!

JetBoatRich
10-22-2002, 07:53 PM
superdave013:
Barry Bonds ear ring = gay as ****! It's not gay because it's a cross. It's gay because it's just ****in gay ok!
Angels lead in the bottom of the 7th = NOT GAY!I was just explaining the same thing to my wife about the ear-ring!

beached1
10-22-2002, 08:08 PM
superdave013:
It's gay because it's just ****in gay ok!
I gave you 5 just for that phrase. LOL!
Not that I would rip you off but that would make a better topic for a thread than my Because I said so..

gigamurph
10-22-2002, 09:31 PM
beached1:
nhbuoy:
If it takes a gay stuffed monkey & phallic blow-up toys to "help" the ANGELS win...then get me my gorilla suit & blow up my girlfriends cuz mista you gotta BEND OVER...I'M DRIVIN'!!!>>>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IT'S GAME TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL!
I'm not a baseball fan, but I would like to see the Angels win their first. But, wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of Gay Friscans showed up banging plastic dicks together? That would be great.
Thunder Dicks!!
:D :D OK b1! Put the beer down and take two steps back! When you start makin' statements like the above statemant it's obvious that you've exceeded your tolerable limit! Now, go to the bathroom, pull out that Hustler mag ya got hid behind the toilet and pull yourself together! Geezus man! eek!

disco_charger
10-22-2002, 10:12 PM
Hitting a homer, and walking half way to 1st base=gay. Then Cadilacing your fat ass around the bases. Especially when he loses the game despite his 485' shot. :D

JetBoatRich
10-23-2002, 03:34 AM
Barry=asshole
Just run the basesm stand there and stare?
They are down runs, yet it is all about Barry!
Great player and he will be the first to tell you!

kcm21
10-23-2002, 09:28 AM
Barry Bonds ear ring = gay as ****!
Don't you mean Barry Bonds = Gay ASS ****ER!
hey look it's Barry eek!

nhbuoy
10-23-2002, 11:21 AM
OK BOYS...The ANGELS are ON A ROLL!!!Great game last night!!!Poor Barry will need ALL those CRYING TOWELS to sop up the tears he's holding back!!!Do you think Tim & Buck can fall all over themselves anymore than they are trying to convince us what a great player Bonds is to "HIS" team???AAAALLLLLL ABOARD ANGELS FANS...THE HALO TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION!!!I guess my gorilla suit worked hahaha!!!>>>>>>>GOGETTUM ANGELS>>>>>>

superdave013
10-23-2002, 12:35 PM
beached1:
superdave013:
Not that I would rip you off but that would make a better topic for a thread than my Because I said so..Oh, I enjoy some of the topics that you start. Feel free to use it anytime. It's not ripping it off if you asked.

superdave013
10-23-2002, 12:37 PM
beached1:
superdave013:
Not that I would rip you off but that would make a better topic for a thread than my Because I said so..5 back at ya for starting a thread with that phrase someday down the line. :D

beached1
10-23-2002, 08:19 PM
superdave013:
[/qb]5 back at ya for starting a thread with that phrase someday down the line. :D [/b][/QUOTE]
Deal!

FMluvswater
06-23-2003, 11:02 PM
I like archive comebacks :D This shit is funnier than any tv show, IMO!

FMluvswater
06-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Me too! :D

FMluvswater
10-02-2003, 01:29 PM
found it again apparently lol!

ROZ
10-02-2003, 01:50 PM
beached 1:
Who is the clown tht started this thread?
I like him
:D lol...The unregistered beached1...

Rexone
10-02-2003, 10:52 PM
beached 1:
Who is the clown tht started this thread?
I like him
:D prolly some ahole that got booted for gayness :D

FMluvswater
03-25-2004, 07:49 PM
What?! LOL! It's funny needs a bump once in a while! :D

FMluvswater
05-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I don't apologise. :D Had to do it! :D

FMluvswater
06-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by rrrr (in the Magic Boat Thread)
LMFAO, this one deserved to be resurrected. Now, could someone puhleese find the "Because I said so" thread?
:D :D
The original "because I said so" is missing but this one is good too, rrrr. :)

~FM
01-10-2009, 09:12 PM
aside from the bumps there are some classic funnnnnnny posts in this thread! :D