>
> First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 was an entertainment package, while
> Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command C:/I THOUGHT
> YOU LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically
> run the applications: Guilt 3.3 and Flowers 7.5. But remember, overuse can
> cause Husband 1.0 to default to such background applications as Grumpy
> 1.0, Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please remember that Beer
> 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly.WAV files. DO
> NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.
> These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. It could
> also potentially cause Husband 1.0 to default to the program Girlfriend
> 9.2, which runs in the background and has been known to introduce
> potentially serious viruses into the Operating System. In summary, Husband
> 1.0 is a decent program, but it does have a limited memory and can't learn
> new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to
> enhance its system performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and
> Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as that old
> standby...Lingerie 6.9 (which has been credited with improved performance
> of his hardware).
>
> Good Luck,
> Tech Support
:D wink :D wink

FMluvswater
10-27-2002, 03:57 PM
That's all well and good but what can be done about the Nothing In Common except loving the kid glitch? wink We're trying the Separation 0.9 program and it's working for me! I'm definitely upgrading to the Divorce program as soon as I can get the legal copy. Of course we do have the 'we're still friends/still a parenting team' screen saver so we haven't put a rush order on it ... yet. TMI? Oh well.

spectratoad
10-27-2002, 05:27 PM
Hey FM, I know how it is. My ex and I still tolerate eachother. I used to like her still but in the last 5 or so years since our divorce she just hasn't tried to become nicer. We are actually a good parenting team but I think each of us would like the other to disappear. I think the whole problem she has is that I have custody of the kids and she pays me child support. She reminds me every year when she takes me to court. :D :D :D

FMluvswater
10-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Hey spectratoad! Thanks for your words. Kiddo stays with my ex too because we decided it was best for him. Hubby kept the apartment with kiddo and I moved out. Damn but my ex is a collector of 'stuff'! I think it's real reason I'm the one what did the move out! I had way less crap to haul than him! J/K Seriously best for kiddo not to move and to stay with his dad. LOL! :) No legal stuff has been done yet so I know nothing about courts. Sorry to hear your ex has decided not to be nicer. For us it's the best we've gotten along in a very long time. Take care! TTYL!

MJ19
10-27-2002, 09:47 PM
Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as that old standby...Lingerie 6.9 This cobination has worked really well with my hubby 1.0 operating system in the past. It seems to enhance the shop til you drop 6.3 bonus package as well. :D

spectratoad
10-28-2002, 05:38 AM
MJ, :D :D :D
FM Glad to hear that. The kids are the bottom lime and need to be the main concern. Court is no fun though.

MJ19
10-28-2002, 07:20 AM
I don't have children yet...but I will say I'm GLAD that you are all doing your best to make the children FIRST priority. Kids today need parents that are willing to set aside their differences and be mature.
I have a few years under my belt of child development studies and typically it takes adults 10 to 15 years (believe it not) to 'recover' 100% from a divorce and are able to give the proper attention to the children; who at that point are damn near adults themselves and it's too late.
So when you make the children first priority you might be putting yourself on hold, but you are giving your children the best possible chance for a good future. :)
Okay enough 'advice' from the "childless expert" wink
PS forgot to mention...I do have a little experience being the "kid" in the above situation. :rolleyes:
[ October 28, 2002, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

miller19j
10-28-2002, 08:38 AM
oops
[ October 28, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

miller19j
10-28-2002, 08:39 AM
miller19j:
MJ19:
Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as that old standby...Lingerie 6.9 This cobination has worked really well with my hubby 1.0 operating system in the past. It seems to enhance the shop til you drop 6.3 bonus package as well. :D wink Is that why I have so much Single Malt Scotch? Hmmmmmmm wink

MJ19
10-28-2002, 12:27 PM
Is that why I have so much Single Malt Scotch? Hmmmmmmm wink Is that why I have been shopping so much lately?

spectratoad
10-28-2002, 04:53 PM
MJ, So you mean I have ten years to wait for her to get over me?!?! :D :p
I must be doin' somethin' right with the new wife, she goes shopping alot and I seem to have enough toys for the moment. wink
[ October 28, 2002, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]