PDA

View Full Version : Who is happy about.....

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:35 PM
The Raiders losing yesterday.
If you are all I have to say is f-u. j/k :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Makes me extremely happy when the Raiders lose but I cannot talk to much sh**, I am from SD and a Charger fan AND I admit it!!
F/U 2 Steve! :p :p :p

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 03:39 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D eek! yuk smile_sp
What a raider fan will look like all year cry

riverliver
09-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Mrs. Bordsmnj:
F/U 2 Steve! :p :p :p Don't hold back tell us how you feel.. LOL

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey Linda, at least I said my f-u in lower case letters. Your F/U seems like you ment it. lol :D
Sorry to hear your a charger fan. argue

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2003, 03:41 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Hey Linda, at least I said my f-u in lower case letters. Your F/U seems like you ment it. lol :D
Sorry to hear your a charger fan. argue Oh come on now, you know I didn't mean it. :D
And I am sorry about being a Charger fan too! frown

riverliver
I could hear her yell it all the way over here Steve eek! :D wink

SCUBA STEVE
Kilrtoy:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D eek! yuk smile_sp
What a raider fan will look like all year cry Kilrtoy gets a big ass F-U wink :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 03:43 PM
riverliver:
I could hear her yell it all the way over here Steve eek! :D wink lmao, me too. smile_sp

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Mrs. Bordsmnj:
Makes me extremely happy when the Raiders lose but I cannot talk to much sh**, I am from SD and a Charger fan AND I admit it!!
F/U 2 Steve! :p :p :p Yeah, what she said---but double time :D :D
Sorry Steve, I am a Raider Hater...what can I say....you remember the wholly roller play??(you would have been quite young yet wink ) That play alone killed any positive thoughts towards the Raiders----probably 1/2 of San Diego feels the same LOL

eliminatedsprinter
09-08-2003, 04:08 PM
What are you trying to do get me killed in my sleep :confused: . My wife sometimes looks at this forum. eek!

Coughlin's Law
09-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Since I'm a Bronco's fan, my friends call me "Raider-Hater".
Sorry about the lose. :>)

SCUBA STEVE
09-08-2003, 04:10 PM
I dont blame you ziggy for hating on a team where the fans take over the stadium once a year. LOL :D
Last season san diego had a treat and got the Raiders twice. :D :D

beyondhelpin
09-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Never be sorry about being a Charger Fan!!!!! eek! :D

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 04:18 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
I dont blame you ziggy for hating on a team where the fans take over the stadium once a year. LOL :D
Last season san diego had a treat and got the Raiders twice. :D :D Sure we like all the out of town dollars spent. At least the outcome of the second visit was to my liking :D
But I do seem to remember that we beat Da Raiders in Oakland last year in OT-----L.T up the middle, breaks a tackle, 25, 20, 15.....TD San Diego--game over wink
BTW-My sister-in-law is an avid Raiders fan so we get into some dicey emails and phone calls argue
[ September 08, 2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 04:19 PM
What next for the Faiders,
the Bengals,
maybe they will win that one....

Ziggy
09-08-2003, 04:21 PM
Kilrtoy:
What next for the Faiders,
the Bengals,
maybe they will win that one.... AKA-Bung-holes :D New Uni's didn't help much. LOL

eliminatedsprinter
09-08-2003, 04:55 PM
beyondhelpin:
Never be sorry about being a Charger Fan!!!!! eek! :D Why not :confused: :confused: I have to say they seem to have a lousy oganization. They haven't had an offense since the days of Dan Fouts and they have Doug Flutie sitting on the pine :rolleyes: .

JetBoatRich
09-08-2003, 05:52 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
If you are all I have to say is f-u. j/k :D Have to admit, I think you are ready to switch to another team beached1 did
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg

Boozer
09-08-2003, 05:53 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!!

VillainDave
09-08-2003, 07:01 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
If you are all I have to say is f-u. j/k :D Hey! us BRONCOS fans are use to being told f^%K You by raiders fans it's ok :D

LUVNLIFE
09-09-2003, 04:12 AM
I least Raider fans don't cry when we lose,we just throw things and start fights. :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 05:32 AM
LUVNLIFE:
I least Raider fans don't cry when we lose,we just throw things and start fights. :D :D That is the positive jawdrop

beached 1
09-09-2003, 05:42 AM
JetBoatRich:
SCUBA STEVE:
If you are all I have to say is f-u. j/k :D Have to admit, I think you are ready to switch to another team beached1 did
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg Hey Bitch,
I lost a bet fair and square and owned up to it, but you can't take my team away from me.
I bleed Silver and Black.
:cool:

beached 1
09-09-2003, 05:44 AM
BTW, the Denver Bucaroos really looked great last weekend. Yep, they keep that up and they'll make it to 8&8 for sure.
:D

MagicMtnDan
09-09-2003, 05:45 AM
Al Davis sucks (the only thing he's loyal to is money). He's screwed fans all over the state of California.
And Raider fans ("Raider Nation") are the most violent in the league. People who wear the opposing teams' jerseys in their stadium deserve some grief but don't deserve to have their lives threatened and/or taken.
http://www.theraiderssuck.com/images/choke-small.jpg http://www.theraiderssuck.com/images/choke-small.jpg http://www.theraiderssuck.com/images/choke-small.jpg http://www.theraiderssuck.com/images/choke-small.jpg http://www.theraiderssuck.com/images/choke-small.jpg
I enjoy hating the Raiders. And my team (the Steelers) have had a good rivalry with them. Sure enjoyed the Immaculate Reception. I love it when Raiders fans (and John Madden) get their silver and black panties all wadded up over that one. :D

beached 1
09-09-2003, 05:55 AM
MagicMtnDan:
I enjoy hating the Raiders. And my team (the Steelers) have had a good rivalry with them. Sure enjoyed the Immaculate Reception. I love it when Raiders fans (and John Madden) get their silver and black panties all wadded up over that one. :D The AFC rivalry between the two baddest teams in the NFL was awesome. Even though we ended up losing most of them. But to be happy about winning a game illegit is gay.
Let's face it, the Immaculate reception, the "Tuck" Rule, the game last sunday is proof that the refs are Raider Haters. So, when you look at the Raiders history of being the one of the winningest teams in NFL history, you have to admire them for overcoming such adversity.
Al Davis IS in it for the money. Money buys good teams. Money is the reason we all work. Isn't it?

beached 1
09-09-2003, 06:20 AM
uh oh, the coffee is kicking in. :D
One of the wierdest things about being a Raider and a USC fan is people either love them or hate them. I don't think any other team in College or Pro Football get's as much love or hate. It can even get personal. I have met some really nice people that would turn into instant A Holes when they find out you are a Raider fan or a Trojian fan.
Ask most Raider fans who they hate and it's usually just whoever they are playing that sunday.
My teams go in this order:
1. Raidahs!
2. Chargers. Seriously
3. Dolphins. Marino desrved a ring
4. Steelers. Jack Lambert should have been a Raider!
5. Da Bears. Bring McMahan and Ditka back!
6. Eagles
Teams that should rot in hell:
1. Broncos
2. Broncos
3. Broncos
4. Chiefs
5. Chiefs
6 49ers

OGShocker
09-09-2003, 06:25 AM
In the end, do you really care? IT IS JUST football. It's not like it is a real sport. :D
[ September 09, 2003, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: OGShocker ]

anvil
09-09-2003, 06:36 AM
How bad will my ass-kickin be?
Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 06:44 AM
beached1, your did loose a bet and kept your end of the deal, you get a lot of respect for that.
:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg
I know that hurt to wear the jersey
I do root for any team playing the Raiders, probably mostly because of Al davis. I respect what the players do. :mad:
As far as USC, I mostly root for UCLA, but USC is a close second. USC looks great this year, so I will join the bandwagon and behind them devil
Go Broncos :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
09-09-2003, 08:27 AM
One of my best friends played for the Broncos and my wife was a Raiderette when we started dating and first got married. So when those two teams play each other I just root for a good game. As far as the immaculate reception goes I thought it was a good call and one of the greatest plays ever. I consider myself lucky to have watched it, on TV, live when it happened. I liked both teams and that play was not only amazing it involved some of the best players ever.
Now that "tuck rule" play was a different story. It was a bad call all the way. The QB had touched the ball with his other hand and that stupid pump fake rule shouldn't have applied at all. It was a bad call any way you look at it. At the very least, it was a stupid interpretation of a stupid rule. But I didn't get all upset about it, because that's part of sports. Even the best players make bad plays and even the best refs can make bad calls. Besides, coach Chucky made a whole string of bad coaching decisions to lose that game in the end anyways.
[ September 09, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 08:32 AM
JetBoatRich:
beached1, your did loose a bet and kept your end of the deal, you get a lot of respect for that.
I do root for any team playing the Raiders, probably mostly because of Al davis. I respect what the players do. :mad:
As far as USC, I mostly root for UCLA, but USC is a close second. USC looks great this year, so I will join the bandwagon and behind them devil
Go Broncos :cool: I was always wondering why that picture always popped up? I really thought beached1 was a bronco fan. :confused:
Hey JBR..... Are you going to make it to the USC-UCLA game?? I know a few of us members that will be there, it would be cool to get a big ass tailgate party going.
btw f- the broncos.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 08:51 AM
R-- rowdy
A--asses
I--invented
D--dick
E--extentions for the
R--rest of the
S--suckers
GO RAIDERS GO RAIDERS GO RAIDERS GO RAIDERS :p :D

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 09:04 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
JetBoatRich:
Go Broncos :cool: I was always wondering why that picture always popped up? I really thought beached1 was a bronco fan. :confused:
Hey JBR..... Are you going to make it to the USC-UCLA game?? I know a few of us members that will be there, it would be cool to get a big ass tailgate party going.
btw f- the broncos. Noverber 22nd, right?
Try to put this on our list of events.
Be cool to attend with a bunch ***boat members.
Sold out?

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 09:16 AM
yup the 22nd. I doubt its sold out yet, but getting close. I would buy the tickets from the ucla website so you can sit with the losers. j/k
They probably have better seats left. :D
I was looking at buying tickets for the Stanford & Wash st. games they are already putting me at row 65. And there are only 90 something rows frown

waterndog
09-09-2003, 09:19 AM
I'm a huge Miami fan so I can't talk any shit about other teams after Miami f'd things up on Sunday! :( I was embarrassed but still a FAN :D

Seadog
09-09-2003, 10:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23Product-1630.gif

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 10:59 AM
waterndog:
I'm a huge Miami fan so I can't talk any shit about other teams after Miami f'd things up on Sunday! :( I was embarrassed but still a FAN :D Now way your a Miami fan? yuk
Get a QB & a coach and Miami might do ok. argue

little rowe boat
09-09-2003, 11:29 AM
I love it when Al Davis and his Raiders lose. :D

waterndog
09-09-2003, 12:07 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
waterndog:
I'm a huge Miami fan so I can't talk any shit about other teams after Miami f'd things up on Sunday! :( I was embarrassed but still a FAN :D Now way your a Miami fan? yuk
Get a QB & a coach and Miami might do ok. argue yes I am! :p
LOL! I didn't ask for either of them :rolleyes:

beached 1
09-09-2003, 12:31 PM
JetBoatRich:
Sold out? Where you guys last year? I had two extra pair of tix and couldn't give them away!
My inlaws are USC associates so I get free tix once ina while.

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 12:33 PM
beached 1:
JetBoatRich:
Sold out? Where you guys last year? I had two extra pair of tix and couldn't give them away!
My inlaws are USC associates so I get free tix once ina while. I guess you answered that one, thanks. :mad:

beached 1
09-09-2003, 12:39 PM
I'll hit them up for em again this year. I'll try to snake you a pair JBR if you promise to stop posting that dam picture of me in a Elway jersey.

Dave C
09-09-2003, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry that the Raiders lost but not that Al Davis's team lost......
Go 49ers.

summerlove
09-09-2003, 12:43 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
ME!!! Go Bolts, although they suck also...

SCUBA STEVE
09-09-2003, 01:02 PM
beached 1:
I'll hit them up for em again this year. I'll try to snake you a pair JBR if you promise to stop posting that dam picture of me in a Elway jersey.
:D There s/b a post limit on that pic. :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 01:22 PM
beached 1:
:D I guess we can make a deal, LMAO

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 01:23 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
beached 1:
:D There s/b a post limit on that pic. :cool: Steve you want to take one with you in the Jersey frown

LUVNLIFE
09-09-2003, 07:23 PM
I figured Beached 1 lost a bet. I mean why else where that jersey....unless you live in Westhollywood. :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Cale, you know you want to wear a good jersey :D :D