PDA

View Full Version : Spam: Boat for Sale '03 Eliminator 220 Eagle.

bear down
09-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Time to upgrade to a new boat this off season. The boat will be available after Nov. 1, 2003. Here are some details of the boat.
2003 Eliminator 220 Eagle. 496 mag. 68 hrs on motor. Dual Batteries, swip step, tandem extreme trailer (blue)with disc brakes. Sony Xplod CD Player, 4 Channel Amp running 8 6x9 Crystal Mobile Sound Speakers, Bimini Top and Tow Cover. Tilt Steering wheel, Interior Lights, power hatch. Boat has been stored indoors in Lake Havasu and trailer has only 700 miles on it. I think I pretty much covered it all.
Pics of the Boat in Motion on the water:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/328bearassetswater-med.jpg
A pic of the boat at the sandbar
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/328bearassetscopperclip-med.jpg
Pic of the boat on the trailer
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/328beardown-med.gif
Interior Pic's of Boat. Stored indoors. Sorry for the Dark Pic's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/328Boatinteriorfront-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/328boatrearinside-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/328rearviwinterior-med.jpg
Asking price is $52,000. The boat is registered in Arizona and I am 99% positive that if you keep the boat registered in Arizona you don't pay a sales tax. If you wish to contact me here is the info.
E-mail. gandrade@jcproduce.com
Phone# 909-636-3753
or P.M. me. Thanks
<small>[ September 02, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: bear down

LUVNLIFE
09-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Great boat I have the same one. If anyone is looking the Eagle is one sweet ride.But you have to be a Bears fan to buy this one. :D :D

SoCalOffshore
09-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Great looking boat. Why didn't you get the bigger boat to begin with? :D

bear down
09-02-2003, 07:44 PM
LUVNLIFE:
Great boat I have the same one. If anyone is looking the Eagle is one sweet ride.But you have to be a Bears fan to buy this one. :D :D Yes it is, the gel work on this boat is pretty neutral I think, I think people see it as a bears boat because of the name and the logo and attach that to the colors, but with out the name, the boat colors are pretty common. I sure love the eagle series and that is why I am stepping up.
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore Great looking boat. Why didn't you get the bigger boat to begin with? I am all about progression. Last year was my first year boating, was not sure if I was going to really love it. I bought a used 20' Seadoo Jet boat for $14,000 and learned a lot about boating and safety, I knicked up the boat and thanked God I did not purchase a custom boat at that time (I was about to buy a laser boat) and broke even when I sold it. This year I purchased a mid-level custom boat to get use to a good size engine with speeds in the mid to high 60's and to test out our manufacturer and how they treated us during the whole process. Now we are going to upgrade to a 280 Eagle with a HP525 with enough power to send us in the low 80's mph. Enough size to support a family and comfortable enough for my wife on those busy days at the lake and an occasional ocean run to Catalina without headaches. Also it should be our last boat for a very long time. I just did not want to get something so big that I had no clue how to run or use/manuver without mastering one level first. I wanted to provide a safe enviornment for my wife and myself and other boaters as well.

H20 Party Starter
09-02-2003, 09:29 PM
So you've become a master in 69 hours :rolleyes:
Must be nice to upgrade every year wink
Have fun with the new boat!

SoCalOffshore
09-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Sounds great. The 280 is a solid boat.

THOR
09-03-2003, 05:59 AM
I would be it just for the colors alone. Nothing better than orange and blue.

bear down
09-03-2003, 06:27 AM
H20 Party Starter:
So you've become a master in 69 hours :rolleyes:
Must be nice to upgrade every year wink
Have fun with the new boat! Maybe the word master was not the right word, but I feel that I have become a very good driver while manuvering around docks, going through the channel on busy weekends, driving on the open waters and keeping passengers safe. I just did not want to get a boat this past year that was going to give me too much stress to learn on and the 22' was just the right boat for me. Lucky for me that my wife has no problems with the upgrading to a bigger boat.

H20 Party Starter
09-03-2003, 10:19 AM
I totally respect that attitude...........more dumbass big boat owners should start in a gayliner!

bear down
09-03-2003, 02:40 PM
H20 Party Starter:
I totally respect that attitude...........more dumbass big boat owners should start in a gayliner! Thanks,
We knew going into this boat that we were going to upgrade in a year, that was the plan all along.

Outnumbered
09-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Damn Bear, I've gotta get into produce sales! Looks like a good gig! How do I hook up a job? I'm burned out and ready for a change.
OL

bear down
09-03-2003, 04:05 PM
Old Lavey:
Damn Bear, I've gotta get into produce sales! Looks like a good gig! How do I hook up a job? I'm burned out and ready for a change.
OL It's a combination of a couple of things. Working 7 years in the industry and having a wife with a kick ass job that pays very well and her passion for boating (she loves it too and got me into boating) but she is a real supportive. No jobs available at our facility yet (4th quarter is really bad for produce) but we are hiring Field Service Rep's.

Outnumbered
09-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Thanks. I have had my business for 11 years and worked in the industry 2 years before that. I am looking for a change and am always curious about what other opportunities are out there. My wife doesn't work and we have two kids so its gotta pay real well to work for me.
Or I can get the wife working so I can get a job as a lifeguard or something. :D
OL

Just Tool'n
09-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Bear Down, I have a 91 eagle 28ft open bow, with mid cabin. I love this boat.
I saw a 2000 28ft eagle on the computer 1-2 months ago. Can not remember if it was boat trader online, or hot boats ad, or maybe a spam, in one of the forums.
When you are allways online its hard to keep track of.
Best of luck to your hunt of a new boat!

bear down
09-04-2003, 06:38 AM
Just Tool'n:
Bear Down, I have a 91 eagle 28ft open bow, with mid cabin. I love this boat.
I saw a 2000 28ft eagle on the computer 1-2 months ago. Can not remember if it was boat trader online, or hot boats ad, or maybe a spam, in one of the forums.
When you are allways online its hard to keep track of.
Best of luck to your hunt of a new boat! Just Tool'n,
Do you recommend anything that I should do with with the 28 Eagle that you wish you could have done. I think the only thing I am not getting on it are the tabs on it. We think the 28 Eagle is a great size boat both for fresh water and Ocean use. Are you the original owner of the boat?

Just Tool'n
09-04-2003, 09:57 AM
No I think I am the 3rd owner of the boat. As a matter of fact I spotted it right here on hot boats forum section in Jan of 2003.
The last owner put an imco extreme outdrive c/w full hyd steering, also a set of dana trim tabs on it.
The tabs are overkill on it as powered now, but this guy had over a 1000hp blown motor in it at one time. He blew that motor up & put a mild carb motor back in it & sold it to me.
Guy claimed with the old motor it was up over 100mph boat.
Other than more power there is nothing I want more out of this boat.
I might find a deal on a EFI unit someone is taking out of a boat, rebuild it then put on a whipple system on it. since whipple is right here in Fresno, plus knowing 2-3 guys over there it is a easy thing to do, except for coming up with the $$$$$$$$$!

bear down
09-05-2003, 10:30 PM
BTTT! :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Just Tool'n:
Guy claimed with the old motor it was up over 100mph boat.That was Joey "The Drive Destructor" (AKA- Grass Pay$) old boat. We spent many a good time in that boat...
...and it was a 100MPH boat with the big motor. The standoff box really loosened it up.

Just Tool'n
09-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey, bear down. here is a link to a cole 28ft for sale.
Check it out.
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000340

bear down
01-05-2004, 03:51 PM
BTTT! Almost time to sign the paperwork! Thanks guys!