PDA

View Full Version : Are Things a Little Slow.....

HammerDown
07-18-2002, 10:14 AM
Here???? The forum was alot faster before.

Instigator28
07-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Nice, but very slow. I have a T1 connection and it is still slow.

riverracerx
07-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Lot's of people on today getting their fix. Should get better...says Hot Boat. :cool:

75_Elim
07-18-2002, 10:41 AM
It's been taking me close to a minute to get the "reply" box up..... And that's with a T1 also.
I like the new additions, but Damn is it slooooow. Maybe Hot Boat is using the same company that sends out the Hot Boat shirts :D They're nice and slow as well !!

Liberator TJ1984
07-18-2002, 11:07 AM
just gonna take a little while for the squirrles to spool up some boost ! eek!

TOBTEK
07-18-2002, 12:24 PM
YES, THIS THING IS SUPPPPPER SLOW.AND I HAVE A KICK-BUTT CONNECTION HERE AT THE OFFICE...HOW DO YOU PUT PICTURES AND COMICS OVER TO THE LEFT?

Cheyenne19
07-18-2002, 02:20 PM
It is slow as hell. I have a good connection and it takes a while.
c19 frown

HammerDown
07-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Personally...I don't care for the avatar's...there annoying as hell, especially the overly LARGE ones! But than again...I never liked the bouncing smilley faces.
Is there anyway I can delete them on my side...Don't take it personally...I want to read the good stuff, but don't want the (commercial) that goes with it.

fat rat
07-18-2002, 03:26 PM
HammerDown:
Personally...I don't care for the avatar's...there annoying as hell, especially the overly LARGE ones! But than again...I never liked the bouncing smilley faces.
Is there anyway I can delete them on my side...Don't take it personally...I want to read the good stuff, but don't want the (commercial) that goes with it.This shit is so slow I forget what I'm going to type.........Anyways Hammer I thought for sure Hot Boat contacted you before doing the site upgrade, LOL.

HammerDown
07-18-2002, 03:30 PM
fat rat
QUOTE]This shit is so slow I forget what I'm going to type.........Anyways Hammer I thought for sure Hot Boat contacted you before doing the site upgrade, LOL.[/QB]Now what was I going to say?
Oh yea, Hot Boat did call...but I was out on the Harley!

fat rat
07-18-2002, 03:41 PM
75_Elim:
It's been taking me close to a minute to get the "reply" box up..... And that's with a T1 also.
I like the new additions, but Damn is it slooooow. Maybe Hot Boat is using the same company that sends out the Hot Boat shirts :D They're nice and slow as well !!Damn 75Elim.......I see what Hammer means about billboards, you must have stock in the company, LOL.

fat rat
07-19-2002, 03:46 AM
I think we're biulding speed.....seems a little faster.

75_Elim
07-23-2002, 02:40 PM
******* ATTENTION ***boat **********
You really need to fix the speeds on this site or you're going to start losing people. I for one am getting sick of waiting over a minute for my post to go through then I wonder did it go through, then hit add reply again and it double posts :mad: :mad:
I've clocked it just coming into the main forum from the home page at one minute 35sec and again at one minute 12 and I'm on a T1. The folks on a 56K must be hating you big time for this change. For a lot of us we only have so much time to check-in while we're working and half my time is spent waiting for the damn pages to open. And now with the forums all blow apart it takes even long to surf around to each.
Please say you're trying to fix this and it will get better. If not tell us what it is that's slowing things down (maybe the avatars??)
But please do something !!!
Just my $.02
Jerry
aka 75 Elim

INFINITEJJ
07-23-2002, 03:19 PM
I agree things are alot slower than they used to be. I do like the new format, but it seems to have come at a price. I know that HOT BOAT is doing what they can.