PDA

View Full Version : Protesters watch out!!

Mandelon
04-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Take that, protester!! She doesn't look all that menacing ....but that's the chance you take when you attend a protest!
http://www.rr.com/v5/images/ap/CAPS105040714.jpg.thumb.jpg
PHOTO
Police opened fire with non-lethal projectiles at an anti-war protest at the Port of Oakland on Monday, injuring at least a dozen demonstrators and six longshoremen standing nearby.
Most of the 500 demonstrators were dispersed peacefully, but police shot the projectiles at two gates when protesters refused to move and some of them allegedly threw rocks and bolts. The longshoremen, pinned against a fence, were caught in the line of fire.
Police spokeswoman Danielle Ashford said officers fired bean-bag rounds and wooden dowels. They also used "sting balls," which send out a spray of BB-sized rubber pellets and a cloud of tear gas and feel like a bee sting when they hit someone.
Demonstrators said they targeted the port because at least one company there is handling war supplies. They said it was the first time they had been fired upon in Bay area protests since the Iraq war began last month.

Catmando
04-07-2003, 06:31 PM
"...allegedly threw rocks and bolts". That's enough to shoot wooden dowels and sting balls at people?? Those things can put people's eyes out.
How would YOU like it if they shot those projectiles at you at a protest YOU were attending(for whatever reason, doesn't matter)?

Daytona19
04-07-2003, 06:37 PM
These protesters were blocking a shipping company from getting food to our troops in Irac and were truspassing on private property also. When doing such a thing they should be aware that in these times a low tolerence is taken by law enforcement. Im not saying shooting was correct but they didnt need to block food from our troops either so lessen learned.

Kilrtoy
04-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Hell YES they need to do that more often......

Hal
04-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Its sure better than real bullets....Which is what they would get in Iraq... :mad:
[ April 07, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Fat Chance
04-07-2003, 07:23 PM
I love it...there a difference between letting your views known, and becoming a nuisance. It's costing local governments millions in increased enforcement, which we ultimately pay for. you don't see me laying down in the middle of the roads to intentionally block major streets in rush hour traffic...or engage law enforcement. You get what you ask for.

DEEZ NUTTS
04-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Fire trucks laced with good shampoo ought to get half of the hippies running just to protect their dreds. I say Sting balls and bean bags for the rest.
I have taken a paint ball to the throat that didnt quite look that bad but damn!
Hopefully, this chick wont be driving a new Porsche to her next protest.

sam pioske
04-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Oh Darn maybe she will go home now. Protesters, They don't understand, Don't have a job, Probably live off of welfare and thats what pisses me off! Most of us work and can't be there to counter. I would probably just get into troble anyway ACLU will be Knocking at her door next S.O.B.'s

spectratoad
04-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Now they should arrest them and charge them with sabotage. They were interfering with the transport of food and equipment to our troops who are at war. That I think should constitute alot of rubber bullets and beanbags and then a fair amount of time with bubba at the gray-bar hotel.

04-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Local news today said the protesters were are already talking to lawyers. Activist pointing fingers at police for using excessive force. One said they used "extreme force" whatever that is. They were on private property and interfering with interstate commerce [a federal felony] IMHO they should be charged with, among other things, treason and aiding and comforting the enemy. burningm

Dusty Times
04-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Here comes the law suits! argue

bordsmnj
04-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Here's what i'd like to see -if they sue. send 'em to the fed pen. and send them the bill to pay for thier stay there so we don't have to.i think there are laws against monetary gains from criminal acts. or just bring back puplic floggings idea

Jbb
04-08-2003, 02:37 AM
They should also be billed for the beanbags and stingers used on them....

beer hunter
04-08-2003, 03:58 AM
just bring back puplic floggings
I like that idea wink F#cking idiots should just stay home if the can't demonstrate peacefully :mad:

HighRoller
04-08-2003, 05:00 AM
I think they should use real bullets.Wouldn't have to worry about a lawsuit!But what do you expect from a bunch of cowards?They pretend to stand up for what they believe then when it comes time to REALLY hold the line they either run away like a bunch of bitches or get shot with a bean bag and wanna sue.Why don't they move to France and be at home among cowards.By the way,those sting balls or the shyt!They pop in half and spray out either BB's,mace or plastic pellets!!!I need to throw a couple of those over into my neighbor's yard to make his f$%kin dog shut up!!!

Seadog
04-08-2003, 05:08 AM
Like most liberals they think that we should bow down to their demands. When we don't, they feel they have the 'right' to do anything to enforce their demands. When law enforcement meets force with force, they are appalled and the lawyers come out of the sewers. Kind of the same tactics used by the brown shirts to get Hitler in office.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-08-2003, 05:13 AM
Protesters just want attention. They have no clue why we are there in Iraq. I'm sick of them. burningm

mike37
04-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Kilrtoy:
Hell YES they need to do that more often...... 2nd that

rrrr
04-08-2003, 05:30 AM
From foxnews.com:
"Oakland police are being the most aggressive of any department I've seen in the Bay area since the war began," said protester Damien McAnany, a database manager. "The San Francisco Police Department never used any of this stuff against us."
All I can say is.... It's about time. Not every law enforcement entity in gonna put up with being threatened without a response.
It's against the law to throw rocks and bolts at the cops. The police responded with force. Whaddya know!!!
You guys in California really need to take your state back from these assholes.

mike37
04-08-2003, 05:31 AM
058:
Local news today said the protesters were are already talking to lawyers. Activist pointing fingers at police for using excessive force. One said they used "extreme force" whatever that is. They were on private property and interfering with interstate commerce [a federal felony] IMHO they should be charged with, among other things, treason and aiding and comforting the enemy. burningm hell yes to that to

HighRoller
04-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Yup,up in Portland the protesters thought it would be a great idea to lay down or block the interstate freeways during rush hour.Then when one of them got ran over by accident the media was all over it as some kind of"violence"against war protesters!!DUH!!!The friggin freeway isn't for pedestrians numbnuts!!!

Her454
04-08-2003, 06:50 AM
058:
Local news today said the protesters were are already talking to lawyers. Activist pointing fingers at police for using excessive force. One said they used "extreme force" whatever that is. They were on private property and interfering with interstate commerce [a federal felony] IMHO they should be charged with, among other things, treason and aiding and comforting the enemy. burningm I heard this today also and it makes me so burningm . Not only did they block supplies to our troops, the Longshoreman were not allowed to clock in and lost wages due to their actions. They have a right (THANKS TO OUR SOLDIERS) to their opinion, but when they make the decision to interfere with shipments overseas they should expect the consequences and be charged. I think this is just what they wanted, so now they can point fingers at law enforcement for violence. burningm Just my pissed off 02.

572Daytona
04-08-2003, 07:37 AM
I have no problem with people voicing an opinion but breaking the law is another matter. I was watching TV where someone was actually trying to say that civil disobedience is a constitutional right as long as they were willing to accept the consequences (i.e. getting arrested.) WTF? That is like saying that I have a right to rob a bank as long as I'm willing to accept getting arrested if I get caught. If these people are so concerned why don't they volunteer their time to Red Cross or CARE or some other organization that is acutally helping the people over in IRAQ.

SchellSchock
04-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Amen to all of the previous posts. These friggin' morons have me so pissed off. Our guy's are over in Irag DIEING to protect us and these jerk offs and their right to "Civil Disobedeince"! I say we should round up all of the law breakers and prosecute them to the highest degree we can. I believe in everyones right to voice their opinion, but then they, (liberal jerk offs), escalate that right to some perceived right to break the law and force their opinions down our throats.
"Discuss it with me and if you have logical, legitimate arguments I might be persuaded. Try to force it on me and you are looking to get your ass kicked!!!"

04-08-2003, 08:48 AM
Hummmmmm, I'm starting to wonder if its the war or G.W.B. they are protesting or are they baiting law enforcement into confrontations? Laywers, law suits, money, possibly in the multi-millions, yes, its all starting to make sense now. I guess they couldn't provoke SFPD into violence so they went over to Oakland where they knew they could get some action.

Hallett19
04-08-2003, 09:23 AM
A little tid bit of info here for any protestors. I was at a bar lastnight watching the NCAA game and I was sitting next to some persian dudes. One of them ends up being a kurdish Iraqi. This guy was sporting yellow ribons and american flags and was praising our govt and our military, the guy was practically in tears saying how proud he was to live in this country and he signed up, along with his family to join the marines temporarily to get to the front lines for assistance of our troops. They are doing the same thing in MI and have already sent over Iraqi Americans to translate and help get vital info from the people that live there. These focking protesters make me ill, misinformed hippies, look at that girl's clothes dude!! Get a shower biatch !! They need to use force to stop these people, and if they are complaining how "SF police were never this forcefull" or whatever, maybe you should take a hint, dont protest, unless you like getting pelted with BB's and sprayed with mace and tear gas. Next anti war protestor I see will have a date with my paintball gun.

Jordy
04-08-2003, 09:26 AM
HighRoller:
Yup,up in Portland the protesters thought it would be a great idea to lay down or block the interstate freeways during rush hour. If you just run over a couple of them, without even slowing down, you'll send a message and they won't try that crap again. Thankfully that bullshit doesn't fly in Arizona. People would get shot, runover or both pulling a stunt like that here. :D :D

572Daytona
04-08-2003, 10:03 AM
They're all over...this asshole actually borded an Austrailian warship as it was leaving port using a grapling hook and they actually waited until the police got the guy down. I would've just kept going out to sea and let the guy decide how far he wants to swim back to shore.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20030408/capt.sge.szq07.080403065744.photo00.default-384x265.jpg

JetBoatRich
04-08-2003, 01:00 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MyAmericanFlag-med.jpg

Ziggy
04-08-2003, 01:10 PM
We had protesters at the Carlsbad Mall over weekend...3 or 4 Camp Pendleton Marines got in their faces and it nearly came to blows...
Some of the comments from the protesters make no sense and it almost seems as though they don't really know what they are actually protesting anymore.
Paper said they had plenty of middle fingers and negative remarks directed at them too...Protesters are a minority group for sure.

Kurtis500
04-08-2003, 01:18 PM
"...allegedly threw rocks and bolts". That's enough to shoot wooden dowels and sting balls at people?? Those things can put people's eyes out.
Rocks can KILL people cant they?

78Eliminator
04-08-2003, 01:20 PM
Hi, my name is Kendra! Mom and Dad sent me to college and I subscribe to just about every opinion I hear without my own objective analysis! I also take everything I hear as factual and think that my radical behavior and protests show my strong feelings for resolve.
I am making a difference! I am an an eviromentalist, and I drive a 71 Volkswagen Bus which is probably the biggest polluter on the planet, but it's all about the image, right!? I don't eat meat or wear leather but I think it's ok to eat at any restaurant the serves it just as long as I don't order it. Those bumps aren't from the bean bags silly! Their from some guy I gave a blowjob too after we smoked ten pounds of chronic and talked about how we are going to chage the world by smoking pot and being peaceful. After all, remember the bully in school and how when you just acted with peace, he left you alone? IT WORKS! PEACE!

miller19j
04-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Let's see, People protesting for peace throwing rocks and becoming a violent crowd. Hmm thatÂ’s logical!
I am all for freedom of speech. After all that is what this country was founded on. If you want to go to a public place and have a demonstration good for you. But when protesters start infringing on the rights of other citizens then they have broken the law and are criminals and should be treated as such.
Should the police have fired the non lethal weapons on them? Most certainly! They broke the law and were infringing on other citizens rights, and becoming unruly. They should also be arrested and be held accountable for their actions.
If they had held a peaceful demonstration in a public place no one would have bothered them. They went out looking for trouble and they got what they deserved.

CA Stu
04-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Hopefully that pic is her mug shot....
Thanks
CA Stu
PS 10 pounds of chronic and be peaceful LOL

sandblasted
04-08-2003, 04:15 PM
JetBoatRich:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MyAmericanFlag-med.jpg apparently our flag is offensive to many of the protesters. Last week a bunch of San Francisco Police officers wore american flag bandanas to a support our troops rally. now the leaders of the anti-war movement in San Fransisco are suing the city to enforce their rule that officers cannot wear anything other than the official uniform because it was upsetting to the protesters!!
The reason it's offensive is because this is not an anti-war movement...Its an anti-american, anti-bush movement hiding behind the war.
I say shoot more bean bags at the bastards!!
:mad:

Wet Dream
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Catmando:
How would YOU like it if they shot those projectiles at you at a protest YOU were attending(for whatever reason, doesn't matter)? PROTESTING IS ONE THING...breaking the law is another, especially when you are prohibiting a business from conducting its practice.
I hope they shoot all of the protestors that conduct themselves in that manner.

missboatnam1
04-08-2003, 04:44 PM
jetboat rich, that pic says it all, i wish they would broadcast that across cnn......maybe some of these idiots lights will come on....these people that burn the flag should be shipped out of the us period.....that shit gets under my skin so flipin bad....

DEEZ NUTTS
04-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Hell, if they want to throw rocks and stuff lets get some teams going. I have lots of motocross gear for those that dont have their own.
I'm sure most of us well fed meat eaters can huck rocks farther and harder than these assholes.
We can all show up in our large gas/diesel guzzlers just for the extra aggravation.

dossangers
04-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Im SICK of liberal ASSHOLES and protestors get a haircut and a job and join the rest of the world and dont get in my way you tree hugging vegi eating sandle wearing FREAK!!!

Mandelon
04-08-2003, 07:44 PM
USA. love it, or leave it.
If you don't like it here, they'll probably take you in France.

04-08-2003, 08:51 PM
First the media does not ever show what the low life protesters (free loaders)do and why the
hell arent they working oh yea you and i are
paying them to protest, i say ship them
overseas to france or germany with all the
other asses that now want a piece of the
pie when its time to ge contracts
i have one sign for all of them the international
middle finger

sandblasted
04-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Ok, if you didn't hate these anti-war anti-american pukes before then read this link...
http://start.earthlink.net/newsarticle?cat=6&aid=D7QB0K6O1_story
some of these puke bastards are calling the wives, mothers, family of our military personel and saying their husband, son, brother has been killed in action..what kind of bullshit is that? ....**** these lowlifes!!
The worse news anyone could ever get is that one of their loved ones has been killed...no matter the circumstances..
next time the cops fire on them I hope they use live ammo on the bastards instead of wood pellets or bean bags!! :mad:

JetBoatRich
04-11-2003, 03:17 AM
Greg,
These people are nuts (Not SuperV nuts), live ammo would be good.
:( I watched the JackAss movie, how about those bean bag shots wink

Seadog
04-11-2003, 05:39 AM
Sandblasted, these tactics are nothing new. They did the same to the families of Vietnam Vets. Since that was an unpopular war, the liberals did not mind it. It just goes to show that they will ignore sick and sadistic actions if done in the name of their cause. It is just like the tree huggers who booby trap trees to hurt loggers or the PETA perverts who will throw paint on a $10,000 fur, or those who kill doctors who perform abortions. The fringe attracts that type of sadistic pervert.

mickeyfinn
04-13-2003, 06:21 PM
I think the below says it all.
I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big
campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not
some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away
to crack addicts for squirting out babies.
Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer.
You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying
to ban you from driving to the ball game.
I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why
there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!
I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it
is an opinion. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of
anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly
discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet
Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to
have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine,
White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what
happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.
I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are
different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get
arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that
is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.
I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I
received sex from one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a
private matter or my personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately!
I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes,
a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of
fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak
English!. My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you
can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect
ours.
I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if
you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand
the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.
I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation
recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.
I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are
qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans
or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket
store, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain
foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so
that decades later they could come over here and tell us our
constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.
I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is
fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from
watching them. I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a
cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.
I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and
continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next
operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask
your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.
It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does
take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little ass' when
necessary and say "NO".
"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please
don't pretend they are a political statement. And Please stay home until
that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected
mouth as you serve me f*&%king fries!
I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go
along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of
them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"?
Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a
European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great
grandfather was from
Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.
And if you don't like my point of view, tough s*# t

Rexone
04-13-2003, 06:55 PM
They outta pack all these clueless idiots up and give them a little road trip over to Iran or Syria or North Korea (now that Iraq is liberated) and just let em hang out there and live for about 6 months and live under those governments rules and oppressions. They'd probably return with a whole different perspective on life. :mad:

***boat
04-13-2003, 07:12 PM
North Korea would probably be the best option. North Korea has the most interesting policy's on how they deal with anyone who disagrees with the government. A guy I work with was in North Korea for about a month (looking for US remains) and he could not believe the stuff he saw.

eliminatedsprinter
04-14-2003, 04:27 PM
If I was stuck in a traffic jam for hours, burning up all my gas and my clutch because of this bimbo I would want that beanbag to have taken her face off.
To paraphrase "the right to swing one's fist ends at the next persons nose".
The political left never seem to understand this. It is central to their cause that all of their list of shoulds need to be enforced by new laws and restrictions (aka force).
One of the many ironies of Lennin's "useful idiots" actions is that virtually every one of them fancy themselves as an environmentalist or pro envronment, yet they go out and cause traffic jams that belch more pollutants into the air than any of our rigs could in a dozen lifetimes.
Civil disobediance is a very proper and sometimes nessisary way of protesting unjust laws or actions. Last I heard nobody was calling our laws aginst blocking traffic or deficating in the middle of the street unjust....
One of the above responders cuoldn't be more right when he said "you people have to take your state back from these people". WE DO.

Sangster
04-14-2003, 07:27 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/uploads/post-46-87427-GDubandSoDamnInsane.jpg

MJ19
04-15-2003, 11:59 AM
What happened to cause that big ball like thing on her jaw? :confused:

Blown 472
04-15-2003, 12:05 PM
MJ19:
What happened to cause that big ball like thing on her jaw? :confused:
http://www.rr.com/v5/images/ap/CAPS105040714.jpg.thumb.jpg Not doing the dishes might bring that. :D :p

Her454
04-15-2003, 12:11 PM
Blown 472:
Not doing the dishes might bring that. :D :p jawdrop

eliminatedsprinter
04-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Who knows, these these loons are so phony it could just be some makeup and a ping pong ball stuck in her cheek... In fact, it probably is, now that I think of it.

MJ19
04-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Blown 472:
Not doing the dishes might bring that. :D :p Are you speaking from experience? :p

eliminatedsprinter
04-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Yes, when I first graduated from college I was a bit of a left winger (boy was I wrong). It was seeing the way they embraced any lie or idiotc claim that seemed to support their cause de jur that first started me to doubt the validity of their ideology.
[ April 15, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

MJ19
04-16-2003, 05:46 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
Yes, when I first graduated from college I was a bit of a left winger (boy was I wrong). It was seeing the way they embraced any lie or idiotc claim that seemed to support their cause de jur that first started me to doubt the validity of their ideology. Thanks for sharing...
...In my post I was teasing Blown about his woman beating him for not doing the dishes :D

Blown 472
04-16-2003, 05:48 AM
MJ19:
eliminatedsprinter:
Yes, when I first graduated from college I was a bit of a left winger (boy was I wrong). It was seeing the way they embraced any lie or idiotc claim that seemed to support their cause de jur that first started me to doubt the validity of their ideology. Thanks for sharing...
...In my post I was teasing Blown about his woman beating him for not doing the dishes :D She does not go for the face, I get bag kicked for not doing the dishes.

eliminatedsprinter
04-16-2003, 08:50 AM
Ooops, I'm kind of new here...
If I don't keep on top of the dishes, laundry, etc during the week my wife will put it off until the weekend and then shoot me that look (you know the one) when I don't stay in and help her. It's a hidiously effective teqnique...