PDA

View Full Version : computer help please.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 07:37 PM
I don't know anything about this damn thing. I am having a problem posting my pics in the image center. I was told i need more memory in my computer which i know i do because my hard drive is almost full will this affect my posting pics here. I know it may sound easy to some but i am very stupid when it comes to this stuff. Can anyone help out a girl with some pics to post? Thanks to anyone.

leibniz
10-14-2003, 07:41 PM
Absolutely MISS FV. Would you like to email them to me and have me do them, or would you like me to help you sort out your disk/memory/image gallery problem?
PM me, we'll get it sorted out.
:)

WetWillie
10-14-2003, 07:41 PM
What can i do to help? You wanna email them to me?? Or just help uploading??
WW :D

Lakeshow
10-14-2003, 07:42 PM
I don't think the amount of data on your hard drive would have nothing to do with your uploading pictures to the Hot Boat Galleries. However, will effect the performance of your computer.
Do you know why your hard drive is so full? The reason I ask is that the worm virus' eat up room on the hard drive and that is a nightmare that I recently lived through.
For whatever it is worth.
[ October 14, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Lakeshow ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 07:56 PM
what is this worm and how do you know you have it?

SCUBA STEVE
10-14-2003, 07:58 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
what is this worm and how do you know you have it? If it feels good.... lol :cool: :D
I couldnt resist girl... see u this weekend!! :D
I am cluess too when it comes to that computer stuff. I hope you get your problem fixed. wink
[ October 14, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 08:00 PM
more like a snake in this house scuba. LMAO!! are you brinin the beer biatch. Or is it retired this weekend?

SCUBA STEVE
10-14-2003, 08:01 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
more like a snake in this house scuba. LMAO!! are you brinin the beer biatch. Or is it retired this weekend? I am bringing it. :D :cool:

leibniz
10-14-2003, 08:02 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
what is this worm and how do you know you have it? Start by downloading and running this: stinger.exe (http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe)
It is called stinger.exe It is from Norton/Symantec and is good. It is a standalone virus search/removal tool for most of the more recent / most common viruses/worms. Full details can be found here (http://vil.nai.com/vil/averttools.asp)
It will automatically find and remove viruses/worms. You can watch it work. It shouldn't take too long, but it will depend somewhat on the size of your hard drive.
If you would like further assistance, I'd be glad to help.
Bill

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 08:03 PM
cool I can't drink beer but can i put some mixed drink mix in it? If not i'll just pound my glass real fast. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 08:05 PM
leibniz:
MRS FLYIN VEE:
what is this worm and how do you know you have it? Start by downloading and running this: stinger.exe (http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe)
It is called stinger.exe It is from Norton/Symantec and is good. It is a standalone virus search/removal tool for most of the more recent / most common viruses/worms. Full details can be found here (http://vil.nai.com/vil/averttools.asp)
It will automatically find and remove viruses/worms. You can watch it work. It shouldn't take too long, but it will depend somewhat on the size of your hard drive.
If you would like further assistance, I'd be glad to help.
Bill Thank you for all the info. I will try that. then i will be back and let you know. Thanks again.

leibniz
10-15-2003, 06:16 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Thank you for all the info. I will try that. then i will be back and let you know. Thanks again. What happened MFV? Was your computer infected? :confused:

leibniz
10-15-2003, 06:18 AM
smile_sp
[ October 15, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

SCUBA STEVE
10-15-2003, 07:55 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
cool I can't drink beer but can i put some mixed drink mix in it? If not i'll just pound my glass real fast. :D lol... you can put what ever you want in it. :cool: :D