PDA

View Full Version : Tnings are slow?!?

Chase
07-04-2003, 02:24 PM
I can't beleive how slow things are on the forum today..obviously a 4th of July thing.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Yep, everyone out on the water. We wait 'till the holiday is over then head out.

Tom Brown
07-04-2003, 03:10 PM
It's time to hook up and head for the water, Chase. I'll be leaving for the lake myself in a couple of hours.
-- Tom :)

DickDanger
07-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Screw the holiday weekends...the friggin animals can have the lakes and rivers this weekend, I have been jumping fires, and getting paid this weekend....wait, this isnt any fun!!!!! LMAO..-DD Out

spectras only
07-04-2003, 03:58 PM
Chase , where are you going to lunch your boat when in kelowna? I usually lunch at the Eldorado hotel. Let me know where you going to be so we can meet if I make it up there. BTW I don't have my reg # on the boat [ too lazy to go to a sign shop to get one :p ] I've only had my # checked once in my life :D .The canadian watercops are a laid back bunch .Feel sorry for the guys down south wink

Chase
07-07-2003, 09:18 AM
Hey mang, Great to hear from you. I dock my boat straight across the lake from the eldorado..I have cousins that live right in Green Bay (westbank) and I am able to launch and tie there for the time I am there. I have my own dock, and the beer fridge is about 50 feet from the water.
It is awsome. Do you have a GPS???

spectras only
07-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Chase , I've sent you a pm already. It's too bad that skaha and okanagan lakes aren't connected with a shipping channel [ they keep the canal for the tube rental, lots of fun though] cause my friend's house is on the skaha lake where I dock all the time.My boat is big enough to crash in any way and usually rent a slip for overnight [was 20$ last year] :cool: .This fellow I know has a 38 Donzi ZX ,he trailers up from vancouver to the lakes and goes to a hotel :rolleyes: .What a waste in my opinion with all the amenities aboard. I would love roughing it in that boat wink .Hope to see you on monday if everything goes well.
[ July 07, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: spectras only ]