PDA

View Full Version : erotic fiction

FMluvswater
04-10-2003, 07:35 PM
LITerotica (http://www.literotica.com/)
Some of the stories at this site are incredibly well written. So impressed wanted to share. You never can tell who might like reading this stuff. :cool:

Mandelon
04-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Reading? C'mon, are ALL you Canadians wacky? I thought it was just Tom and Kim... :D
I think we are more the erotic PICTURE crowd!! :cool:

Tom Brown
04-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Thanks, I'll scout around in there (no Michael Jackson reference intended). By the way, it should come as no surprise that I'm starting with Dr. Bizzaro.
I'll be back in about 20 minutes...

RiverKitty
04-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey GF!
Any of those stories *your's*??? ;o)

HCS
04-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Geeeze.

FMluvswater
04-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Mandelon:
Reading? C'mon, are ALL you Canadians wacky? I thought it was just Tom and Kim... :D
I think we are more the erotic PICTURE crowd!! :cool: LOL! Can't speak for my fellow Canadians Mandelon, but I'll take that as a rhetorical question - you KNOW I'm wacky! :D wink Erotic pictures have their uses to be sure but stories pull you in and keep you there and keep changing the images in your brain ... a static picture can't even compare to that. :)
RiverKitty:
Hey GF!
Any of those stories *your's*??? ;o) Oh hell no! eek! My stuff IMO is not even close to good enough for this site. I write fluffy immature shallow stuff compared to the wonderfully detailed stories I've read there. Thanks though, RK for even thinking that mine might be there. :) Maybe after I've read a few more good stories I'll get some ideas on how to improve my own writing. :D

Tom Brown
04-10-2003, 10:06 PM
I'd like to see a forum for our own home-grown erotica that occasionally might feature boating and/or people from the online boating community (against their will, of course).
By the way FM, I couldn't agree more about the power of erotic literature. :)
[ April 10, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

RiverKitty
04-10-2003, 11:04 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Oh hell no! eek! My stuff IMO is not even close to good enough for this site. I write fluffy immature shallow stuff compared to the wonderfully detailed stories I've read there. Thanks though, RK for even thinking that mine might be there. :) Maybe after I've read a few more good stories I'll get some ideas on how to improve my own writing. :D Oh! I think you under estimate yourself!
Your Great!!!
Have you even tried submitting your work to them???

FMluvswater
04-11-2003, 01:23 AM
Tom Brown:
I'd like to see a forum for our own home-grown erotica that occasionally might feature boating and/or people from the online boating community (against their will, of course).
By the way FM, I couldn't agree more about the power of erotic literature. :) eek! Non-consensual inclusion in an erotic story? Cool. :D wink With heavy disclaimers of course!
It's a relief to know I'm not the only one who enjoys reading this stuff. :)
RiverKitty:
Oh! I think you under estimate yourself!
Your Great!!!
Have you even tried submitting your work to them???I admit I am my own worst critic. Thanks for the compliment RK. :) As for submitting my stuff there? Well ummm no :o
CLUCK CLUCK SQUAWK <-- me LOL! :)

Tom Brown
04-11-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the link, FM. It's an interesting site.
My favorite item is:
How to Cum Like a Racehorse (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=43876)
That and Glory Hole Etiquette are a quinella of information, IMO. :D :D

FMluvswater
04-12-2003, 12:27 AM
You're welcome, Tom. :) I know that stuff isn't for everybody and even that not everyone will admit that it is up their alley. That's fine. I have no such qualms. I already have a favorite author over there. :cool:
LITerotica/Author~rlfj (http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6446)

RiverKitty
04-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Hey Girl!
Why don't you post a little *blurb* from one of your stories just for fun, eh?
Don't serve the *whole* pie, just a slice! :D
Know what I mean, eh?
Cheers ~RK :D

FMluvswater
04-12-2003, 10:28 AM
Riverkitty- You mean over at LITerotica? Anyway what would you suggest? I might muster up the courage to post a small bit of something but I'd have no clue what. :confused: PM or e-mail me if you want. :)

Jungle Boy
04-12-2003, 10:41 AM
That's all I need out here. I'd hate to get caught tugging on the pole by a rig hand. eek! eek! :cool:

RiverKitty
04-12-2003, 12:09 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Riverkitty- You mean over at LITerotica? Anyway what would you suggest? I might muster up the courage to post a small bit of something but I'd have no clue what. No, not necessarily LITerotica.
What are our options?
List a few different catagories of what type of work you do, then we'll pick one. :D

FMluvswater
04-12-2003, 01:11 PM
RiverKitty:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Riverkitty- You mean over at LITerotica? Anyway what would you suggest? I might muster up the courage to post a small bit of something but I'd have no clue what. No, not necessarily LITerotica.
What are our options?
List a few different catagories of what type of work you do, then we'll pick one. :D The only other place I know of for posting this sort of stuff is Adult Fan Fiction.net (http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/)
As for categories? Hmm. I only write a few kinds. I suppose if I had to label 'em they'd be romantic smut (love), sexcapades(love? hahahahahaha), and taboo exploration. I either write these categories as fan fiction (use somebody else's pre-existent characters and adjust them how I see fit) or I use my own original characters.
Did I provide the correct info, RK or have I misunderstood? Let me know. Thanks. :)

RiverKitty
04-12-2003, 02:27 PM
Ooooh! Decisions, decisions!!! eek!
This should be fun!
Ok, start with the romantic one!
Possibly include something to do with water (river, lakes, etc.) and boats.
(That way there, it's "boat related") :p
You can choose to do a *complete* story, or just enough to keep everyone *hanging*! ;o)
Know what I mean, eh? :D

FMluvswater
04-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Ohhhh! You giving me a writing assignment, RK? :) I could do that. None of my current works in progress have boats in them ... yet anyway! wink There's that one I'm writing where the gf's giving her guy a boat for his b-day and I definitely have boat romps planned for that. I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet though. However I can and have written stories by request.
Romantic boat/river smut huh? Any other particulars you would want included? I love a good fic challenge! I'll try working on something tonight and if there's other things you wanted in it I can fit them in later. :D TTYL

RiverKitty
04-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Woo Hoo! YES! This is your "writing assignment"! *wink*
(How fun is this???)
Hopefully you'll get an "A"! Hehehehe!
This assignment MUST include a river, boats and defiantly smut!
(Let's face it, this place is filled with plenty of *perverts*!!! Hehehe! Errr...me included!)
It must have a GREAT plot and an EXCELLENT ending!
(Hope that's not too much pressure! Hehehehe!)
"Break a leg!" (Or is that for actors only???)

Tom Brown
04-12-2003, 09:38 PM
Hey FM, you might want to check out some work I did last summer. The normal crowd was bickering over a picture that was posted of RiverDave's speedometer reading 100 mph.
My response is on the second page. I don't think it upset anyone and it was fun to write. The erection I had after writing that story just went down last week.
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003729;p=2
I wouldn't call it romantic... exactly... but you might find it an interesting little ditty.
-- Tom

Tom Brown
04-12-2003, 09:39 PM
By the way, I'm looking forward to reading some of your stuff. :)

FMluvswater
04-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Holy crap! Tom that was a very 'interesting' (http://new.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228) lil ditty (http://new.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5774&postcount=71) indeed!! :D My writing is nowhere near as good as yours, IMO. Damn I think I need a cigarette oh no wait I quit smoking 6 years ago ... but seriously ... damn! :cool: :D
RK- I'm working on it, chica! :) So when it's done will you preview it for me before I post it anywhere? TTYL :)

Tom Brown
04-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Thanks, FM. To be honest, I don't think it was that great but it isn't my worst effort either. I just thought it was funny, erotic, and didn't offend anyone (at least no one that I know about). To my way of thinking, that's what it's all about. :)
I have a hunch that you're being too self-critical. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff. Hey, it's about sharing, not competing. :)
-- Tom

Dusty Times
04-12-2003, 11:14 PM
I think this is about to get very interesting.

Tom Brown
04-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Why do you say that, DT?
The funny thing about that little ditty is that a woman I was dating at the time ended up coming to my house before it was done and read it over my shoulder. I was laughing my ass off the whole time I was writing it and didn't pay attention to her reaction. She is a very sweet and meek person. To be honest, I'm semi-normal in person too.
Anyway, she was really strange and distant after reading that and we ended up breaking up about a week later. I don't think the breakup was completely because of that story but she didn't look at me the same after that. I guess I lost my air of respectability. :D :D :D

RiverKitty
04-12-2003, 11:58 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
RK- I'm working on it, chica! :) So when it's done will you preview it for me before I post it anywhere? TTYL :) No problemo GF!!!
I'd love to proof-read it before you publish it to the "masses"!!! :D
Don't worry!
Take your time and just have fun!
I'm sure you'll do a great job and I know everyone will be anxiously awaiting the final release!!! :D

FMluvswater
04-13-2003, 04:23 PM
RiverKitty:
FMluvswaterbabe:
RK- I'm working on it, chica! :) So when it's done will you preview it for me before I post it anywhere? TTYL :) No problemo GF!!!
I'd love to proof-read it before you publish it to the "masses"!!! :D
Don't worry!
Take your time and just have fun!
I'm sure you'll do a great job and I know everyone will be anxiously awaiting the final release!!! :D LMAO@"final release"! RK you a closet writer yourself? wink Damn, that was clever! :D
I got a lot written last night just setting things up for what you asked for. Still working on it today. :D Just so you know.
I've no idea how long it will take me to write it. If I'm taking too long and you want a sneak peek well you're my proof-reader so you'd be entitled to ask to see what I've gotten done at anytime. TTYL RK :)

FMluvswater
04-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Tom Brown:
Why do you say that, DT?
The funny thing about that little ditty is that a woman I was dating at the time ended up coming to my house before it was done and read it over my shoulder. I was laughing my ass off the whole time I was writing it and didn't pay attention to her reaction. She is a very sweet and meek person. To be honest, I'm semi-normal in person too.
Anyway, she was really strange and distant after reading that and we ended up breaking up about a week later. I don't think the breakup was completely because of that story but she didn't look at me the same after that. I guess I lost my air of respectability. :D :D :D IMO if your little ditty really is what sent the girl packing it was probably because she needed emergency surgery to get the stick out of her ass! That ivory tower she's living in must have quite the view! wink I get that not everyone appreciates smut but to judge someone else for doing so and hold that against them, nobody needs that. :rolleyes: You lost nothing Tom. :)

RiverKitty
04-14-2003, 12:49 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Final release"!? RK you a closet writer yourself? wink Damn, that was clever! :D
I got a lot written last night just setting things up for what you asked for. Still working on it today. :D Just so you know.
I've no idea how long it will take me to write it. If I'm taking too long and you want a sneak peek well you're my proof-reader so you'd be entitled to ask to see what I've gotten done at anytime. TTYL RK :) LOL! No! I am not a closet writer!
Heck, I barely passed English/Lit class! :p
Glad to hear you got it started!
The anticipation is *killing* me!!! eek!
Take as long as you need, a day, a week, a month or a year!
Take your time and have *lots* of creative fun! smile_sp

Tom Brown
04-15-2003, 09:30 PM
True erotica teases the reader with suspense and anticipation. We've got plenty of both to make this story hard core erotica already. :D
I'm just teasing, FM. :)

FMluvswater
04-15-2003, 10:05 PM
RiverKitty:
Glad to hear you got it started!
The anticipation is *killing* me!!! eek!
Take as long as you need, a day, a week, a month or a year!
Take your time and have *lots* of creative fun! smile_sp
Cheers ~RK :D Oh RK you REALLY don't want to tell me I have unlimited time or you'll be killed by boredom not anticipation lol! I have a vice it is called procrastination ... great for quitting smoking (6 years ago said I'd have my next cigarette 'later' still haven't gotten around to it LOL! ... not so great for writing ... only one person I know can stall as well as me and that's my son LOL! So if you want the story RK you may have to remind me occasionally that you're waiting on it ... so easily sidetracked
(Have you SEEN how many stories there are to read at LITerotica?!?! jawdrop )
I haven't written any more on the story since my last post but I've been formulating plots plans and ideas for it. Maybe tonight I'll be able to write some more of it out. Here's hoping! :D
Tom Brown:
True erotica teases the reader with suspense and anticipation. We've got plenty of both to make this story hard core erotica already. :D
I'm just teasing, FM. :) Gasp! I wasn't supposed to write hard core? Oops! wink LOL!

Tom Brown
04-15-2003, 10:08 PM
I'm curious as to how much you're writing. With the attention span the monkeys on this site have, I think it should be a page or less. :D

FMluvswater
04-15-2003, 10:27 PM
Well then, Tom it's a good thing I was never expecting that many on the board would bother reading it anyway cuz it's already well over a page long! :p
Anyway if the only ones who end up reading it when it IS done, are RiverKitty, yourself and my friend theskiffs ... that's good enough for me! :cool: :D

Tom Brown
04-15-2003, 10:29 PM
Fair enough. :)
Hey, see if you can work a good tit **** in for my friend Kim http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
:D :D :D

RiverKitty
04-15-2003, 10:29 PM
LOL! Procrastination, eh?
No wonder we get along so well!!! :p
I have NO doubt you will come up with some awesome *literature* we can all enjoy!!! *wink*
As your *professor*, I recommend setting a dead line, hence gently nudging your procrastination along. :D
Therefore, your completed assignment MUST be done by the end of this month! eek!
No excuses!!! wink
(Mean ol’ professor! Grrrrr!!!) devil
Ok! Don’t just sit there!
You've got your work cut out for you!
Chop, Chop!!! :D
(Isn't this FUN!!!) smile_sp

FMluvswater
04-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Tom Brown:
Hey, see if you can work a good tit **** in for my friend Kim. Yep can do. :) Course now she's gone from a C to a D ... I'm sure that's just heartbreaking news to you both. wink
RiverKitty:
LOL! Procrastination, eh?
As your *professor*, I recommend setting a dead line ...
Therefore, your completed assignment MUST be done by the end of this month! eek!
No excuses!!! wink
(Mean ol’ professor! Grrrrr!!!) devil
Ok! Don’t just sit there!
You've got your work cut out for you!
Chop, Chop!!! :D Yipes! Crack that whip! LOL! End of the month huh? Yeah okay, that's a reasonable time frame. :cool:

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Story:
There are no batteries in the cupboard. She realized she had used them all. Panic started to set in. At 12:30 am, the convenience stores are closed and it's too late to call her friends. Her whole life was beginning to come apart for the lack of two simple C cells.
The consumate parent, Fido Mom knew her line voltage powered Hilti Fang and the accompanying screaming would make far too much noise at this late hour. Her box of worn out and broken vibrators had not a single battery left that contained power. All gone.
She knew the Hot Boat forums were going to be hard on her battery supply. With all the conflict, anger and hostility, the place is reeking with testosterone. It's clear to even the casual observer that issues are meaningless to this group. All that matters to these beasts of men is who is king of the hill. With Fido Mom's nose for male virility, she could sense the hormone induced madness before the Hot Boat logo finished displaying on her screen for the very first time. This was a place for her.
Dispare turned to determination and her attention moved back to the computer. Reading thread after thread, she was looking for something to restore her hope. She hadn't had an orgasm since 10:30.
Sometimes luck smiles on the desperate. Her search had proven successful. A man amoung men, HOSS was clearly able fulfill her desires. His foul mouth, shit talking, no prisoners approach was like the sweet taste of fresh air to a shackled and weary dungeon dweller. This brute of a man was clearly the shit.
Reading post after post, she began to feel a sense of warmth as blood rose to the surface of her body. With flushed face she unzipped the front of her black leather cat suit. The cool air felt good. She kicked off her shoes. There's no point wearing five inch heels when you're alone in the appartment.
She wonders if HOSS knows how his strong male presence is affecting her. How could he not? If he were with her he would take charge and thoughtfully but forcefully pleasure her beyond levels she's ever experienced. Knowing all of her secrets he would press her buttons and drive her down the road of ecstacy to the city of Bliss Falls.
The hand in her cat suit is driving her wild. Her hand... HOSS's hand... knows exactly how to touch her. With relentless skill the flesh and bone of her hand is transformed into a magic wand of relief as waves of mad unyielding pleasure finish cresting through her now exhausted body. Gasping for air she can sense that her mind is again clear and she is able to think for the first time since eleven o'clock.
It's time for her to stop procrastinating and put her attention back to the work at hand; ***boat.net and what to write...

FMluvswater
04-16-2003, 12:12 AM
LMAO! Thanks Tom! :D

Rexone
04-16-2003, 12:20 AM
I truly feel that Hoss will never again be the reserved and humble man we've all come to love and admire now that this is out Tom. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Jungle Boy:
That's all I need out here. I'd hate to get caught tugging on the pole by a rig hand. eek! eek! :cool: Come on Jungle Boy, I thought you guys were all about drilling? Hey, you've got to keep the bit sharp.
[ April 16, 2003, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked it. :)
Now that I'm relaxed, I'm going to turn in. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's thread, "**** YOU TOM BROWN".

sorry dog
04-16-2003, 04:57 AM
Hey nice story Tom-
occasionally might feature boating and/or people from the online boating community (against their will, of course). Not that I'd enjoy this sort of thing but I figure sooner or later a boating BDSM sort of story would be authored involving RD and JBB with the use of jet drives and pool cues as torture devices.

Blown 472
04-16-2003, 05:00 AM
Damn Tom, you should write novels or at least for penthouse forum.

HOSS
04-16-2003, 04:33 PM
You should write for the Daily ****ing Gazett!
No time to read everything but just who the hell has the cat suit?
HINT: Better be a female TOM. If not,,,,,I`ll drag your ass down ten miles of bad Louisiana highway.
:mad:
Good One! :D

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Hey, this is the Internet. There's a good possibility that she isn't really female. Why do you think I used your ID instead of mine?

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 05:22 PM
By the way FM, a nude photo spread would help put our minds at ease. :)

Catmando
04-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Lit is one of my favorite erotic websites. Try this one www.ampland.com (http://www.ampland.com) for pics and a hot chatroom. devil

CA Stu
04-16-2003, 05:51 PM
My tax return qualifies.
It's fictional, and it's erotic because Uncle Sam is trying to f*ck me.
Thanks
CA Stu :D

HOSS
04-16-2003, 06:01 PM
By the way FM, a nude photo spread would help put our minds at ease.
--------------------
cha, cha, cha, chia!
Hell Yeah. Brilliant idea. Since I was included of course.

FMluvswater
04-16-2003, 09:16 PM
I'm sure a nude photospread WOULD prove something ... how 'bout if ya'll go first? It's nice to match a hard headed man to his screen name! wink The pic of my face in my profile is about the only proof I'll ever offer that I'm a chick ... but thanks so much for asking! :D
**** I love this board! :) It IS the high level of testosterone what keeps me 'coming' back for more Tom ... it must be! LOL! :D

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 09:38 PM
OK then, how about a couple of shots in the leather cat suit and heels?

FMluvswater
04-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Later. Eventually. Someday. Maybe. wink

Tom Brown
04-16-2003, 11:57 PM
Fair enough.
I take it from your avatar you're into CC and coke?

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Tom Brown:
Fair enough.
I take it from your avatar you're into CC and coke? Yes as long as you mean the sugary brown fizzy drink coke! LOL! wink

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Are you going to treat us to some erotica this weekend, FM? :)

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 03:04 PM
sorry dog:
Not that I'd enjoy this sort of thing but I figure sooner or later a boating BDSM sort of story would be authored involving RD and JBB with the use of jet drives and pool cues as torture devices. Perhaps you'll enjoy a story I'm working on in which RD repeatedly violates Truth Be Told with a pool cue. At the end of the story, TBT lies about the experience and pretends that nothing happened. It's a study in irony.

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Tom Brown:
Are you going to treat us to some erotica this weekend, FM? :) Well I could post an excerpt of something don't know how erotic excerpts are out of context but I could do it. Other than that RK gave me to the end of the month to finish the boating one and that is what I'm aiming for (aiming is not my strong suit). :D LOL!

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 05:11 PM
The following is an excerpt from an original work of fiction. I wrote it. Don't borrow, copy, or redistribute it. Thank-you.
~FM
"Forbidden Things" title and image banner (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwDeAgwXA3s8rmgcASN5NhQVrpWF3PC8Xw8IW5TzKgMx7XBER HNprmpQi0Ole!IOwndlUxIwi4ATXkycutoYzMOEcWQe2jMIE8Q ruqp0YKUgl2co7Y4gyQ/4bidbannertext6.JPG?dc=4675418209816447255)
Forbidden Things
Chapter 5
by FM
Kinsey looked into Steve's beautiful blue eyes and her heart thundered in her ears. She loved having him so close to her. She felt sinfully wicked being naked with only a sheet between them. Now that she knew what he wanted from her; now that she had agreed to do what he wanted her to do, she was excited beyond belief. Her nipples were hard and tight, her mouth was a little dry and between her legs was a lot wet. Her skin was still flushed and her breathing was shallow and uneven. Her entire body trembled in anticipation of obeying the one guy she would do anything for. She licked her lips somewhat nervously,
"Just ... I have to close my eyes ... to do this, okay?"
Her breath caught as he reached out and smoothed a blonde ringlet from her forehead. He smiled up one side of his face and gave her an encouraging wink,
"Yeah, Kinsey baby you close those pretty green eyes and tell me what you see when you touch yourself. I want you to think out loud. Tell me how you feel. Tell me what you like. Tell me where it feels good to be touched. I'll be right here, watching and listening. You have all of my attention right now Kinsey. That is what you wanted isn't it?"
Kinsey smiled up at him gratefully. She reached out a hand to touch his silky, black hair but stopped just short of doing so, in sudden uncertainty. Steve saw her look to him and he nodded his consent. She only barely let her fingers feel it before snatching her hand away as she quickly closed her eyes, and put her hand under the sheet. She smiled rapturously, keeping her eyes closed, but Steve noted she hadn't begun touching herself yet. He leaned down and whispered next to her ear,
"Kinsey tell me what you are thinking about."
She kept her eyes closed and her smile faltered, but then returned as she began to speak aloud her favorite Steve fantasy. The one she counted on to give her an intense orgasm. Everytime.
"I just got home from school. Nobody is home. I finally have the place all to myself. I go to my room and take off all my clothes. I stand in front of my mirror and wonder if Steve will ever notice me. Will he ever want me? I don't want to think about Steve right now, it makes me hurt between my legs to think about him. I get out my favorite bikini that I keep meaning to give to charity since it doesn't really fit me anymore, but I can't seem to let it go. It's the only one Steve ever noticed even if it was just that one time. He might come over today so I put it on just in case he does like the purple one. I grab a towel and head out to the pool. I don't feel hot enough yet to swim, so I lay on a lawn chair on my tummy and flip my hair to one side so I can feel the sun on my back. I close my eyes and feel myself drifting. Then I feel the string on my bikini top being undone. I know it's him. He smells of chalk dust. Maybe he's just come from a workout. Steve's here and he's not ignoring me. It's the bikini. I knew he liked this one. He didn't even ask if he could undo the string he just did it. I hear the squirt and smell the coconut and know what he is about to do. Oh God he's going to touch me! Then he is. He's slowly rubbing those strong sexy hands of his all over my back. I feel the tie on the side of my bikini bottoms being undone and I reach out to stop him but he grabs my hand and just holds it. He's rubbing his thumb across the inside of my wrist. I feel my heart racing but I've never felt so relaxed in all my life. He places my hand on my other hand and then I feel the other side of my bottoms being untied. It's hurting between my legs so much now. God I want him to touch me! I feel him slide his fingers under my hip and I know what he intends. He wants to take my bottoms completely away. I lift my hips away from the lawn chair and suddenly I feel air and sunshine on my ass. I relax against the lawn chair again. I hear another squirt and I tense wondering if he really will and then I don't have to wonder. Oh **** he's touching my ass! Not just touching. Oh God his fingers are so strong and so hot! He's squeezing and rubbing that wonderful scent into my skin. Oh God, I hope he can't tell how wet he's making me, maybe he'd laugh at me! No. Steve wouldn't laugh at me. He wouldn't. He might feel sorry for me. Oh God, that would be worse! I feel his hands on my legs now. It feels so good to have his hands on me. He's finished. I don't want him to stop touching me. Wait! Oh thank God, his hands are rubbing the backs of my thighs. Ohhh! He's touching the inside of my thighs. He's touching me so lightly. I have to stop him before he feels the wetness. Oh **** too late! His hands are so still. Oh God I can't breathe! OH ****! He's touching me right where it's wet. I think I'm gonna pass out! I want him to touch me like that some more! He's pushing at my leg oh holy **** he wants me to move my legs apart more. I have to. I want to. I'd do anything for Steve anything at all. I let him move my legs apart as much as he wants. I feel him probing me with his finger. Oh **** yes! His finger is inside me! Oh damn it feels so good! Oh God he's being so gentle! Does he know? Does he know how much I want this? Dammit! No! Please, don't stop! Please ... oh oh he's reaching under me. What is he ... oh ****! He's gonna make me cum! In front of him! Oh God, he must think I'm such a slut letting him touch me like this! Please Steve don't stop! Please don't think I'm bad. Oh yes. Right there. Oh Steve! Steve please! Oh please! Steve oh oh oh ****! Oh God no please don't stop now! Why is he stopping? He's got his hand in my hair. I think it must be wrapped around his hand. He's tugging me backward but it isn't hurting ... ohhh ok he wants me to rise to my knees! But if I do that my bikini top will fall off and he'll see my tits. I have to do it. I can't resist him. I don't want to resist him. Oh, but what if he doesn't like my body? What if he doesn't want me? I'll die of shame. It feels so good the way he's holding me against his body. I can feel all the muscles on his chest and abs against my back. I can feel his cock against my ass through his swim suit. Maybe he does want me? He's putting my hands behind his neck. I'm touching his hair. It's so soft. I've wanted to touch his hair so many times. I want him to rub his hands all over the front of me. I want him to touch my tits. He's kissing my neck. He's rubbing my tummy. Which way do I want more? Up or down? Oh God he's touching my nipple. I'm completely naked and he's still touching me. Has he seen other girls like this? Is he thinking about someone else? No! He wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't touch me like this if he wanted someone else. I hope nobody catches us. I don't want Steve to get in trouble. I don't want Mikey to get mad at him. I just want him to never stop touching me. Oh Oh Steve please don't stop this time! Make me cum for you! Please make me cum! He's whispering in my ear oh damn he turns me on so bad! Yes I am yours Steve! It's all I want! I just want to belong to you! What? Why does he want me to open my eyes? Oh my God! No! He won't let me cover myself! How long have they been watching us? Yours? Yes, Steve I'm yours. Oh. He's showing me off. Oh God he's showing them what he does to me! He's gonna make me cum! Oh oh oh ! Steve? Steve! Steve I'm yours ... I love you, Steve. I love you so much! STEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVE!"
Kinsey's eyes snapped open when she felt a wet drop on her cheek. She barely had a moment to register that Steve had cum in his own hand and he had tears in his eyes before his mouth was on hers and he was kissing her hungrily ... If it's offensive to anyone I'll remove it.

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Wow. Terrific. That's some serious material. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Perhaps it's the mark of good material that I don't know what to say after that. I do have one question, though.
Who is the bigger stud, Steve or HOSS?

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Well umm Steve is a fictional character so he can't actually be a stud. How's that for diplomacy? :)

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 05:58 PM
I don't know. If we get too much erotica in here the petty bickering and mindless slamms are likely to subside. We can't have that.

HOSS
04-17-2003, 06:00 PM
Well considerring my nickname is SOUP CAN. :p

Tom Brown
04-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Well... as long as you don't have anything sharp around the rim.
[ April 17, 2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

HOSS
04-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Sharp? Just 100% Louisiana white snake. :rolleyes:

HOSS
04-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Soup. Louisiana White Snake soup. Wanna try some FM? :p

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 06:47 PM
White snake soup? Nooooo! I like snakes! Snakes are for stroking and playing with :D unless they are poisonous and then they are just for respecting from a safe distance. *They seriously need to add an angelic eye batting emoticon to the repertoire of smileys available.* :D

HOSS
04-17-2003, 06:52 PM
No! You don`t actually eat these snakes (ouch). You stroke them (as you say) to extract the white snake saliva secreted by its glands. This can take anywhere from 15 to 45 mins depending on the sps (strokes per second) of your dominant wrist. :D
[ April 17, 2003, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 06:56 PM
Smooth shiny velvety kinda twitchy and firmly muscular yep snakes are great! :D I hear that white snake saliva is an excellent skin lotion ... is this true? jawdrop wink

HOSS
04-17-2003, 07:01 PM
eek! I personally don`t know the answer to that.
jawdrop

FMluvswater
04-17-2003, 07:06 PM
That's okay HOSS it's likely just an urban myth. wink

RiverKitty
04-17-2003, 08:03 PM
After reading that "HOT Schmoking" excerpt from FM's *fictitious* story, RiverKitty leans back on her thickly padded office chair and inhales deeply on a cigarette!!!! :D smile_sp :p
Nothing offensive here!!!
Now she's anxiously awaiting the *final* copy of the "HOT BOAT Edition", due by the end of this month!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
You Go Girl!!! ;o)

FMluvswater
04-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Thanks River Kitty :)
I am shamelessly bumping this thread mostly to light a fire under my own hiney so I don't forget the deadline. wink
If I play on the first page and this thread is there yelling at me to write instead of talk about songs and movies all the better. :)
I have quite a lot written already. Only three scenes left to write but it's still a whole lot of words to type! LOL! :D Typing is slow going for me cuz I type with just my thumbs and index fingers and I have to look at the keyboard (and STILL I suffer from nasty typo-itis!!!! :rolleyes: ). The Backspace and Delete keys will be first keys to break on my keyboard, from sheer overusage- I just know it . Sigh.
Yipes! eek! I've only got a week left. I'm gonna work on it a bit right after I bump this. So goodnight all. (If I stay I won't get any writing done.) TTYL :)

Tom Brown
04-22-2003, 11:51 PM
Why are you writing "War and Piece of Ass"? I'm sure you can get everyone off in a page or two. :)

FMluvswater
04-22-2003, 11:58 PM
Well you see Tom, River Kitty asked for Romantic smut which generally means: more dialogue, more scene setting, more character development, longer story, more instances of non-sexual interactions etc. if she had asked for Plot what Plot? ... :D
I'm still cutting corners on a lot of that though. Ummm you still gonna read it when it's done? :)

Rexone
04-23-2003, 12:03 AM
FMluvswaterbabe:
I am shamelessly bumping this thread mostly to light a fire under my own hiney so I don't forget the deadline. wink
If I play on the first page and this thread is there yelling at me to write instead of talk about songs and movies all the better. :)
I have quite a lot written already. Only three scenes left to write but it's still a whole lot of words to type! LOL! :D Typing is slow going for me cuz I type with just my thumbs and index fingers and I have to look at the keyboard (and STILL I suffer from nasty typo-itis!!!! :rolleyes: ). The Backspace and Delete keys will be first keys to break on my keyboard, from sheer overusage- I just know it . Sigh.
Yipes! eek! I've only got a week left. I'm gonna work on it a bit right after I bump this. So goodnight all. (If I stay I won't get any writing done.) TTYL :) FM did you know K3 by chance

FMluvswater
04-23-2003, 12:08 AM
Rexone:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Yipes! eek! I've only got a week left. I'm gonna work on it a bit right after I bump this. So goodnight all. (If I stay I won't get any writing done.) TTYL :) FM did you know K3 by chance No I'm sorry I never had the pleasure. He died not long ago right? Anyway why do you ask?

Rexone
04-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Yes unfortunately he did. His extensive use of smilies in his "powerposting" were somewhat unique and I just saw a simaliarity in your post is all. :)

Tom Brown
04-23-2003, 12:25 AM
K3 was a funny guy who was, in many ways, full of life. I enjoyed his posts. He and I put some weird stuff into the "who is still up?" thread. It's sadly ironic that he was losing his battle with depression the whole time he was making us laugh.
Mine and almost every family I know has had first hand knowledge of mental illness. It's too bad there is such a stigma associated with being treated because most of the suffering is completely needless.
If life seems to have gone to shit, it's time to seek help to make sure everything is OK and put it right if it isn't. Life is good and there is a world to enjoy.

FMluvswater
04-23-2003, 12:29 AM
Tom Brown:
It's too bad there is such a stigma associated with being treated because most of the suffering is completely needless.
If life seems to have gone to shit, it's time to seek help to make sure everything is OK and put it right if it isn't. Life is good and there is a world to enjoy. I agree whole heartedly. :)

sorry dog
04-23-2003, 04:49 AM
when I get depressed I go read the forums and that make me feel better because I then remember there are people more ****ed up than me.

RiverKitty
04-24-2003, 01:14 AM
Hmmmm....FM!
The countdown continues...One more week to go!
Hope your *assignment* will be turned in on time!!! devil
Cheers ~River (Professor) Kitty :D wink :p

FMluvswater
04-24-2003, 01:59 AM
I know River Kitty I really am working on it. I was doing research for it tonight. Tom can vouch for that right Tom? wink I will post something on the deadline. Hopefully the completed story but there will definitely be something to read on deadline day. :) TTYL

FMluvswater
04-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Bumping this thread up. My deadline is fast approaching. I'm working on it. More difficult to procrastinate if this is on first page niggling at my conscience about socialising instead of writing. :) I've got the story file open while I'm here. I type in a few sentences between postings. :) I've got my Sexy Songs playlist playing on repeat (69 items on it, if I want to add a new song I make myself get rid of one lol! The number helps with the frame of mind! :D ) Yeah nobody needed to know that. So what? I ramble; it's what I do. :) Oh who am I kidding I'm just stalling again. Okay self go write, already. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 12:57 AM
Hey FM, why is it so tough to get in a writing mood? Isn't it fun? What's up? You don't seem to be looking forward to doing it. Has it turned into work?
:confused:

FMluvswater
04-29-2003, 01:28 AM
The writing is not the problem. I love writing. It's the switching back and forth from letting my mind go there to pulling in the reigns that I have trouble with. When I'm writing the story I do enjoy myself. I like socialising too though. Just a little torn between two things I like to do is all. I suppose I feel some pressure. Worried it sucks. Don't want to disappoint anyone. If it wasn't fun anymore I wouldn't be trying to meet the deadline. :D

RiverKitty
04-29-2003, 01:47 AM
Hey Girl!
Don't worry!
If you need more time, then take it.
Work on it until you feel *good* about it!
Don't stress, just have fun! :D

Tom Brown
04-29-2003, 01:50 AM
[evil laugh (for seemingly no reason) inserted here]
[ April 29, 2003, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

FMluvswater
04-29-2003, 06:53 AM
RiverKitty:
Hey Girl!
Don't worry!
If you need more time, then take it.
Work on it until you feel *good* about it!
Don't stress, just have fun! :D
Cheers ~RK :D Thanks for the loop hole RK ... I'm still trying for the end of the month deadline. :) Even if I don't have a complete story I'll post what I do have and finish the rest as quickly as I can (but my goal is to post the finished story tomorrow before midnight PST). :) I'm going to have to resist the very strong temptation to hang out on the boards today. I quit smoking six years ago ... I can tough out a day of no Sandbar ... maybe. wink Take care TTYL :)
I can tough out a day of no Sandbar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Right. :D
[ April 29, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]