PDA

View Full Version : burbanite's team takes the brass ring

rrrr
06-15-2003, 07:13 PM
Nice run, burb. Scott had a great combination of a solid car, patience, and aggression when needed. He looked great. Tomas got the stick again, don't know what the heck Mo's guys were thinking.
We had a good car, 1 minute + pit stop ended our chances for a good finish. We ran good lap times all day, but sitting on yer ass in the pits makes it hard to do well.
Congratulations.

Tom Brown
06-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Way to go. :)
Thanks rrrr, I didn't know what team Burb was working with before. Now I know who to pull for. I gots ta root for homes. :)

burbanite
06-16-2003, 07:05 AM
Why, thank you very much gentlemen!
Not a bad day when all is said and done, all the cars still have their wheels on and that in itself is a major coup.........
Tomas was hooked up and was the class of the field until he was assaulted, the crew and him did a great job coming back to finish 8th....his day will come.

HavasuDreamin'
06-16-2003, 08:00 AM
Congrats.........

burbanite
06-16-2003, 09:06 AM
rrrr:
Tomas got the stick again, don't know what the heck Mo's guys were thinking.rrrr,
Tommy (outside front for Giaffone), was holding him waiting for fuel and some bright spark in the timing stand sent him over the radio! Result - car left with the vent hose connected, that broke and caught fire engulfing the vent and airjack guy and then crashed into us....I tell ya, if it wasn't for bad luck........ :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
06-16-2003, 10:01 AM
burbanite:
Tommy (outside front for Giaffone), was holding him waiting for fuel and some bright spark in the timing stand sent him over the radio!If ever someone deserved to have their nuts removed with a bucksaw, it would have to be walky talky boy. frown