PDA

View Full Version : havasu this past weekend - where was everyone ?

carbonmarine
06-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Hit all the spots up and down the lake...
Didnt recognize anyone from the board... Must have been the Tequila.....
Next time...
Cheer's,
Rick32 :cool: :cool:

unleashed
06-09-2003, 08:30 AM
I missed Havasu this weekend. I was in Riverdaves town Parker. Let me tell you those Parker people can party! :cool:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil

SCUBA STEVE
06-09-2003, 08:32 AM
We were out representin'. We kicked it with Hot Diggity Dog & Trojan Dan, We met someone else but I had a few beers and cant remember his name.
(Sorry bro)
We couldnt have asked for a better time. Cant wait for the next outing..... 11 days from now.
wink

SCUBA STEVE
06-09-2003, 08:34 AM
unleashed:
I missed Havasu this weekend. I was in Riverdaves town Parker. Let me tell you those Parker people can party! :cool:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil Deano sorry I didnt give you a call, after we got out of the water, we were too thrashed to make that drive down to RD town. Next time for sure. :D

unleashed
06-09-2003, 08:37 AM
No problem Scuba, Trust me I know that feeling. Its a long trek to Parker after being on the water all day in Havasu.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil

MissHavasuCig
06-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Hey Rick,
Good to see ya out there! Sorry we couldn't stop and chat Sat night ~ we were in a hurry to get a buddy to the Springs before dark. wink
Hope you had a good weekend! :D

TrojanDan
06-09-2003, 08:40 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
We were out representin'. We kicked it with Hot Diggity Dog & Trojan Dan,
Hey Steve,
It was great partying with you and the Mrs. I sent you a PM. Sorry I lost you in the channel.
-Dan

Back To Havasu
06-09-2003, 08:59 AM
Havasu was terrific this weekend. See you there next weekend. wink

cola
06-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Don't know you guys but I gave a shout to Hot Diggity Dog in the chanell on sunday. I have the Essex Alandra with blue & orange strips down the side.We will be back on Thursday night again for the week-end. Will have to find a way to stay until Monday's. 4 @ Havasu & 3 working.
Stop & have a beer.
Later, Mike & Kim

hot_diggity_dog
06-09-2003, 09:44 AM
It's a Freakin big lake out there!!!! eek!
X Factor was right next to me at the Sandbar. wink
Zummer was hangin in the channel waiting for his boat to be completed. wink
Scuba was being really nice to all of the ladies offering to apply pasties and adjust their G-strings. :D
I was offing to help too! :D
Ziggy was out there too.
I had a few guy's give me the hey Hot Diggity but I didn't recognize them. :confused:
So if it was you who was yelling at me, who was it??? :confused:
Hot lovin the 112 degree weather Diggity Dog

SCUBA STEVE
06-09-2003, 09:58 AM
I must say there was a lot of pasties and g-strings that needed to be adjusted. :D
We couldnt have asked for a better weekend. Hot weather, cold beer, hot chicks, & cool peeps.
There was a slight sausage factor though. I guess they were gearing up for the Sausage title at op6. :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Don't know you guys but I gave a shout to Hot Diggity Dog in the chanell on sunday. I have the Essex Alandra with blue & orange strips down the side.We will be back on Thursday night again for the week-end. Will have to find a way to stay until Monday's. 4 @ Havasu & 3 working. OK now I can put a name with the boat and the shout out. wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/55cola1-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/55cola2-med.jpg
Stop and park next time Mike if you like Heinekens. :D
HDD :cool:

Ziggy
06-09-2003, 11:38 AM
Excellent weekend, hit Sandbar but musta been too early, seemed very mild up there compared to other weekends...didn't see anyone there. Found HDD late in the afternoon kicking in the Channal, great to finally meet someone from the boards and look forward to meeting all the rest of ya in a few weeks!!!
Z

Danhercules
06-09-2003, 12:15 PM
I am headin out this Fri!!!!!! smile_sp
Not bringin my ride. cry Usein the In-Laws pontoon. At least I get to go fishin!!!

Kerny
06-09-2003, 01:43 PM
I WAS OUT THERE, DONT REALLY KNOW ANYONE YET. WE HIT COPPER CANYON ON FRIDAY, THEN SATURDAY THE SAND BAR. WE WERE THE ONES WITH THE FROS ON, I HAVE A BABY BLUE CHALLENGER THAT NEED ABOUT 15 GUYS TO GET OFF THE SAND BAR (OOPS), THEN SUNDAY THE CHANEL WITH NO BOAT (ELTRICAL PROBLEMS).

uvindex
06-09-2003, 01:48 PM
I was there. My girlfriend and I were on the channel most of Saturday. We were sandwiched between two 26' pontoon boats (that arrived after we did) -- one had country music playing really loud, the other had Frank Sinatra playing really loud -- being in the middle, we heard a 50/50 mix of the two (not recommended, by the way.)
We grilled T-bones and drank coldies and enjoyed the 108 degree blue skies and had a great time -- especially considering how suck the weather was in Orange County (or so I hear.) :)

cola
06-09-2003, 03:10 PM
HDD that was us we will stop & tell lies next time
Late, Mike