PDA

View Full Version : Bush requesting more Money

mmered8299
03-25-2003, 08:22 AM
I would think when Iraq becomes liberated; we could ask the people of Iraq to hook us up with a month of FREE OIL to help pay for the Liberation! Sadam is also one of the richest persons in the world. We could seize his assets and tell the Iraqi people were going to keep the money to help pay for the warÂ…..
I found this on another site. I thought It was very interestingÂ…..
“There are rules and suggestions that come with the protective gear. If you must relieve yourself, be sure to use lots of decontamination packets (charcoal strips, basically) on your skin before taking off any part of the suit. Better yet, just go in the suit. If you throw up in your mask, consider eating the vomit to be rid of it. At certain levels of contamination, you get 45 minutes of rest for every 15 minutes of work, to avoid exhaustion”
I CANT IMAGEN.

MJ19
03-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Something tells me if and when they are liberated some of their assets will have to go into rebuilding their country, I doubt we will be paying for in full...otherwise it would be known as "United Iraq of America" wink :D

TCHB
03-25-2003, 07:59 PM
By international laws all the oil money will go back into the country. USA has said it will commit at least 20 to 30 $$$$billion per year for ten years to rebuild the country.

Unchained
03-26-2003, 03:43 AM
mmered8299:
Sadam is also one of the richest persons in the world.
I CANT IMAGEN. I saw on the news some little Iraqi kids running up to our soldiers to get a candy bar. The little kids were barefoot, wearing rags and hungry. All that oil money was squandered on weapons and new palaces for saddamn. I hope he rot's in hell and his skumbag sons too.

Rexone
03-26-2003, 03:54 AM
It's quite sad the condition of the people in Iraq. And unfortunately there's many more countries like it or worse that aren't in the news daily. Barefoot kids with dirty clothes, ragtag soldiers (the standard ones) and Saddam and his chronies livin the high life, killin at will, buildin weapons, etc. makes me sick. I hope his own people catch him and hang him up on a stick in central Baghdad. Scumbags. :mad:

MJ19
03-26-2003, 08:00 AM
I wonder if we took a huge boat load and brought some Iraqi people over for a holiday, let them see the difference, if then they'd be excited to have the USA helping them :confused: :D

Rexone
03-26-2003, 03:32 PM
MJ19:
I wonder if we took a huge boat load and brought some Iraqi people over for a holiday, let them see the difference, if then they'd be excited to have the USA helping them :confused: :D Maybe we could just trade em for a load of our protesters... :D