PDA

View Full Version : Need boat buddies at Havasu Memeorial weekend

looky_lou
05-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Hi Folks,
Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer. eek!
We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. :) Just need the ride.
If you can help out please e-mail me lou[at]bikinipartygirls.com

superV
05-05-2003, 11:40 AM
looky_lou:
Hi Folks,
Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer. eek!
We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. :) Just need the ride.
If you can help out please e-mail me lou[at]bikinipartygirls.com ROTFLMAO Good Luck!

looky_lou
05-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the great engouragement. smile_sp

HighRoller
05-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Okay Looky,while I won't go as far as calling you a"River Rookie",I feel it my duty to inform you of the first rule of the river.What HAPPENS at the river STAYS at the river!!!Leave the camera at home.Nothing says"AMATEUR"like a guy walking around with a videocam at the sandbar!!!!

RiverToysJas
05-05-2003, 10:39 PM
You could always stand on the ramp with your thumb out! LMAO!!!
Good Luck!!! wink
RTJas :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 08:37 AM
HighRoller:
Okay Looky,while I won't go as far as calling you a"River Rookie",I feel it my duty to inform you of the first rule of the river.What HAPPENS at the river STAYS at the river!!!Leave the camera at home.Nothing says"AMATEUR"like a guy walking around with a videocam at the sandbar!!!! So I take it you wont be looking at my Memorial pix when I post them?

superV
05-06-2003, 09:07 AM
looky_lou:
Thanks for the great engouragement. smile_sp ANYTIME :D pig_flyi

SCUBA STEVE
05-06-2003, 10:52 AM
RiverDave:
SCUBA STEVE:
HighRoller:
Okay Looky,while I won't go as far as calling you a"River Rookie",I feel it my duty to inform you of the first rule of the river.What HAPPENS at the river STAYS at the river!!!Leave the camera at home.Nothing says"AMATEUR"like a guy walking around with a videocam at the sandbar!!!! So I take it you wont be looking at my Memorial pix when I post them? Yes this certainly does put us in quite the conundrum doesn't it? On one hand i hate the camera's because they kill alot of the action at the river, on the other i lke looking at the pics on the website. lol... dammit
RD My trick is to have mrs scuba take the pix, this way I dont look like the horn dog. Its a catch 22 no matter what. But if your putting the show, you must not care who see's so whats the difference if someone takes some snap shots here and there. Most "show" girls I have seen dig the camera. What kills the show is when some "rookie" tries to get involved. No need to get in the mix, just sit back and enjoy the show. :D

AZKC
05-06-2003, 11:12 AM
You guys seen his website yet, carefull on the pop ups, adult content. Lou if ya don't want this here let me know.
http://www.bikinipartygirls.com/banners/bpg08-120x60.gif
KC

riverracerx
05-06-2003, 11:16 AM
As long as he isn't wearing 8000 beads around his neck.

HavasuDreamin'
05-06-2003, 11:32 AM
You might have better luck if you dress up like chicks (similar to the old bud light commercials). wink :D

Havasu Doug
05-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Lou, I really wish I were going to Havasu that weekend. When I do though, you're always welcome on my boat! :D

69 Elim
05-06-2003, 11:56 AM
as for the pics, hell yes should you take them. for us that live just a little too far from the sandbar, we still love to see the action :cool:

looky_lou
05-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Come on guys. I only have 480 beads and 20 bikinis to give away. wink
Havasu Doug: Thanks. We will have to meet up later in the summer sometime.
This is getting pretty funny now. You guys are killing me. cry

riverracerx
05-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Just givin you a hard time.
What do the bikinis look like? Or better yet, what do they look like on the girls?

XLGPP
05-06-2003, 02:59 PM
I have plenty of boatless buddies but thanks

looky_lou
05-06-2003, 03:02 PM
I have plenty of boatless buddies but thanks
--------------------
SEX is like credit... some get it some dont!!! And I have plenty of buddies with boats. Only one problem, they are in Seattle. :)

hboldno7
05-06-2003, 03:05 PM
rent a boat

looky_lou
05-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Here you go RiverRacerX. This is just one of 3 or 4 syles we will be giving away. I hope you enjoy this one.
http://www.bikinipartygirls.com/banners/giveaway01.jpg
eek!

looky_lou
05-07-2003, 08:40 AM
Looks like I scared everyone away :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
05-07-2003, 11:14 AM
hey lou got your e-mail I respond after lunch.

looky_lou
05-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Thank for the e-mail Scuba. I am sure we will be able to meet you at some point during the weekend.
As for everybody else. I would like to meet as many of you as possible. We should all get together and meet at some common point on Sat evening or something. smile_sp
And Yes. I am still looking for boaters that have room for a couple of extra guys to hit the fun spots. frown

looky_lou
05-08-2003, 04:50 PM
Scuba,
Ya home yet where you can surf without the blinders on? :rolleyes:

looky_lou
05-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Okay, here is a shout out!!!!
Im still lookin for a ride on Memorial Weekend.
Looks like i am going to have to resort to getting out the old wallet soon. frown

Hava Mama 69
05-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Hey Lou--
Do we have to look good i the bikini to model it or just model it for you and the others??? :cool:

looky_lou
05-09-2003, 10:10 AM
Hava Mama 69:
Hey Lou--
Do we have to look good i the bikini to model it or just model it for you and the others??? :cool: We would prefer that you look good in it and model it for us. Alot of the pictures are going to be used on the manufacturers web site and online catalog. :cool:
Are you saying that you wouldn't look good in it? yuk

looky_lou
05-13-2003, 09:40 AM
OK Folks,
I am still in need of boat help.

looky_lou
05-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Well I finally got hooked up on a pontoon boat. :)
The bikinis arrived testerday. :D
We are now ready to roll.
Thanks for all of your help. I appreciate it very much. :cool:

mike37
05-16-2003, 06:17 PM
good luck
if you were girles youd have better luck

SCUBA STEVE
05-16-2003, 06:23 PM
thats cool lou. see you out there.

looky_lou
05-16-2003, 08:13 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
thats cool lou. see you out there. Scuba:
Just be sure to watch your boat around me.
I don't want any damage from you on my boat. LOL :p

Froggystyle
05-16-2003, 10:12 PM
Good times !
[ May 16, 2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

Hallett19
05-16-2003, 10:15 PM
20 bathing suits ?!?!?!? My God, you will go through those in LITTERALLY, no kidding, 30 seconds. Its not only becuase they are great looking suits, but the girls there are SCAVENGERS !! I'm going with my friends who do that www.crazygirlsinaction.com (http://www.crazygirlsinaction.com) thang, they went through 300 t shirts in a matter of hours last labor day. He is bringing 2000 this time, as well as t shirts for wet t shirt contests and some g strings for chicks to change into. Look for me on a big ass brand new pontoon boat, it will be the one with all the neked girls on it (hopefully).

SCUBA STEVE
05-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Dont worry Lou I'll keep my distance. :D
hallet19, I wouldnt mind taking my chances getting close to your pontoon. looking at some naked women is worth a little gel coat damage.
See you guys next week. party time!! :D

Charley
05-18-2003, 10:04 AM
RiverDave:
Yes this certainly does put us in quite the conundrum doesn't it?
RD RD sure is a smart guy I never thought I'd see the word conundrum on HB.net wink

GlastronGuy
05-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Every time I see this title I crack up. Do you know the definition of a buddy?

Sangster
05-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Charley:
RiverDave:
RD RD sure is a smart guy I never thought I'd see the word conundrum on HB.net wink I carry one in my wallet at all times..... smile_sp

Windy
05-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Sangster:
Charley:
RiverDave:
RD RD sure is a smart guy I never thought I'd see the word conundrum on HB.net wink I carry one in my wallet at all times..... smile_sp LMAO :D