PDA

View Full Version : What The ??????

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 08:52 AM
I just got back from Vacation and when I logged on to the Hot Boat site, I noticed that all of the previuos boards seemed to have all been erased??? Does anyone know what happened to all of the old threads??? Some of those oldies were still going strong!!!!
"OO"fatso
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

TOBTEK
01-04-2003, 09:01 AM
I just noticed the same thing. They must have updated the system and blew out all the old stuff...oh my god I better check my thread over in "tunnels"..ahhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

Infomaniac
01-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Anyone having problems finding their favorite thread?
The site has defaulted to "Show topics past day" for some reason.
To fix it. click the drop down box near the top of the first page of any individual forum.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Topics.JPG
[ January 04, 2003, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

hack job
01-04-2003, 09:14 AM
why did they change that? dosent seem like it would help any one with navigation. its one more step to look up things. :rolleyes:

DansBlown73Nordic
01-04-2003, 09:18 AM
Do what info says.It will fix the hole thing.

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Infomaniac:
Click the dropdown box near the top on the front page of each forum that shows the topics. It is only showing the topics from the past day. Change it to what suits you. AAALLLLLLLL Right!!!!
Thanks Infomaniac!!!!! I kinda figured that it was something easy... Especially due to ME being a computer genius!!!!! (Ya Right)
"OO"fatso
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
01-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Infomaniac:
To fix it. click the drop down box near the top of the first page of any individual forum.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Topics.JPG Damn...Info...I think even I could follow those directions...

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 09:26 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Infomaniac:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Topics.JPG Damn...Info...I think even I could follow those directions... He Havasu Hangin....
Easy now Bro... I am a little slow these days.. Not to many brain cells left. I figgured it was something easy like it was. I guess I got used to it opening up a whole bunch of days for me right at the start. Sorry if I wasted some of your valuable time..... Thanks again for the tip Infomaniac...
"OO"fatso
:D

Havasu Hangin'
01-04-2003, 09:29 AM
OOfatso:
He Havasu Hangin....
Easy now Bro...Sorry if I wasted some of your valuable time...That was not a shot at you, OOfatso...I was marveling at Info taking "computer geekness" to a whole new level with the screen capture...
I am humbled by his presence...

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Havasu Hangin':
OOfatso:
He Havasu Hangin....
Easy now Bro...Sorry if I wasted some of your valuable time...That was not a shot at you, OOfatso...I was marveling at Info taking "computer geekness" to a whole new level with the screen capture...
I am humbled by his presence... Hey Havasu Hangin,
Please accept my deepest appologies... I took it wrong... I guess I am still a little paranoid from all the stuff Jordy used to slam me on.... I had to get some serious counsling due to Jordy being mean to me!!!! Please accept my appologies.. I am trying to do better but I am afraid.....will someone please, please, be my friend............ Ya right! Thanks for the info!!!
"OO"fatso
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Infomaniac
01-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Both of you are my new best friends. :)
Computer Geek / Blower Engine Builder / Airplane Mechanic / Custom Barbeque Builder. They all blend together somehow.

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Infomaniac:
Both of you are my new best friends. :)
Computer Geek / Blower Engine Builder / Airplane Mechanic / Custom Barbeque Builder. They all blend together somehow. Hey Infomaniac...
threw ya a "5" star for wanting to be my new friend.... Enjoy!!! By the way... if that is you and your boat in the picture in your bio info.... You got some balls!!!
"OO"fatso
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
P.S.
How fast have ya been in that Boat?????

Havasu Hangin'
01-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Infomaniac:
Computer Geek / Blower Engine Builder / Airplane Mechanic / Custom Barbeque Builder.Don't forget to add "Alcohol-Injected Innertube Tow Captain" to your resume'...

Infomaniac
01-04-2003, 10:05 AM
OOfatso - it will do a bit over 130 on a good day. Here are some videos. (http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001400;p=) They are getting old by now. Will get some new ones next year.

OOfatso
01-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Infomaniac:
OOfatso - it will do a bit over 130 on a good day. Here are some videos. (http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001400;p=) They are getting old by now. Will get some new ones next year. Hey Info...
I cant get the Video's to come up????
"OO"fatso
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Infomaniac
01-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Right click on one and save it to your computer. Then run it. Try Video 1 first.

PoonDaddy
01-04-2003, 01:46 PM
Info, never ceases to amaze me. I'm still trying to figure out how he created that window and browser? He's da man. :D

JetBoatRich
01-05-2003, 06:45 PM
You still need to do it everytime, can this be corrected?

***boat
01-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Ok this should be fixed. Sorry I did not fix this sooner, but I went away for a day and a half and figured the world would not end. There will be another administrator working on the boards soon as well. He is one of the other guys working on this project, and that should help problems like this. When the new site is finished a third administrator will show up as well. Too busy right now setting up servers and such.

Bense468
01-06-2003, 12:04 AM
How do I sign up to be an administrator? If it is any help I am a sys admin (computer networking).

***boat
01-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Well the moderators are full right now, and to have admin rights you need to be someone I work with. In other words you would need to be in the same bldg as me. Just to clear things up, the new administrators well be around when I am not. I travel a lot, and they will take over for me when I am gone. Especially if I don't have an internet connection where I am going.

rccobra
01-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Hey Info........... you keep it up with all this computer geek info and they will be calling you a "conehead" at work too.............. :D

DogHouse
01-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Infomaniac:
OOfatso - it will do a bit over 130 on a good day. Here are some videos. (http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001400;p=) They are getting old by now. Will get some new ones next year. Well Info for once I gotta strongly disagree with ya... those videos NEVER get old! New ones would be good too though... wink
OO, nice looking truck in your avatar. How much is it lifted and what wheel/tire combo are ya running?
-brian

OOfatso
01-06-2003, 07:52 AM
DogHouse:
OO, nice looking truck in your avatar. How much is it lifted and what wheel/tire combo are ya running?
-brian Yo Brion...
Just to keep everything on the up and up.... that is my wifes truck... "I" just make the payments!.... ( Ya right!)... It has a 8 inch lift with 37's...I went with the Duramax also and so far it is Awsome!!!!!!
"OO"fatso
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

DogHouse
01-06-2003, 08:03 AM
It's ok, all us married guys know what the score really is!
:D