PDA

View Full Version : Okay - OSO now offically sucks.....

rick32
01-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Okay, I think I had enough ..... most folks
over there pretty much suck .... I've been
there for 2 years now... time to move on and meet new folks that dont have a stick up there asses ALL THE TIME....someof the time is okay... I think you guys pretty much would agree if you've met any of them..... laughs...
I am taking my boat to Havasu and leaving it there .... Any suggestions where to leave it... I need inside storage....
So....hello everyone ..... Summer is coming up lets Rrrrrrrroll !!!
Rick32

Havasu Hangin'
01-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Leave it at my house...I'll take care of it for you... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy06.gif

superV
01-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Welcome! Congrat on the new found sense! idea

HCS
01-10-2003, 10:24 AM
Sounds like it's time for a big WELCOME! http://philtranfa.com/images/funny/smiles/thumbsup.gif
[ January 10, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Dusty Times
01-10-2003, 10:26 AM
I hear of a lot of people storing boats at Advantage. If yours is too big I'll store it for you. I'll even sit in it to make sure its safe while your gone. Just trying to help!

rick32
01-10-2003, 10:38 AM
Yean man.... The Sunsation is a nice boat....Those guys really know how to make boats well... I took it out to havasu when I had the CMI Dry Exhaust and some other fun stuff done to it.... It's loud and fast..... ALL DAY LONG ! Folks where asking what the kind of boat it was.....its funny. Have you guys heard of the Havsasu PD writing folks up for exhaust noise....
Rick32

Dusty Times
01-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Trying to check out your site. When will it be up?
Definitly well built boats.
Heard some stories about new db regulations.

Steamin' Rice
01-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Uh oh...The Darkside is here...... :D :D

rick32
01-10-2003, 11:18 AM
My site will be up and soon as a certain SOMEBODY gets to it ! ... laughs ....
Basically, we do the dash panels on the boats & the other parts.... Looks great. Were in Santa Ana and you guys can come look at stuff all day..... Let me know....
Rick32

OffshoreBid
01-10-2003, 12:25 PM
rick32:
My site will be up and soon as a certain SOMEBODY gets to it ! ... laughs ....
Basically, we do the dash panels on the boats & the other parts.... Looks great. Were in Santa Ana and you guys can come look at stuff all day..... Let me know....
Rick32 Oh now Ricky......did you get your widdle feelings hurt on OSO? :) argue :) You're in the marine biz now? :) By the way, you bailed pretty fast from the Yardhouse on Saturday. What's the dealio?
Nort

Blown 472
01-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Here comes the drama, hold on while I make a drink. argue
Oh, btw welcome, you seem to have a grasp on stirring the shit, so jump on in. :p
[ January 10, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

HCS
01-10-2003, 12:37 PM
As the prop turns.

OffshoreBid
01-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Boy....you guys are quick to jump to conclusions! :D :D :D
Rick, are you going out boating this weekend? DSM is done with my boat, but now Morrise is doing some stuff now. Weather looks iffy anyway.

MissHavasuCig
01-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Hey Rick ~ good to see ya on the board :) I think I've got a cool picture of your boat running last time we were at Havasu ... if I can remember to scan it I'll post it for you wink
EVERYONE:
Our boat (2001 38 Top Gun) is now for sale due to unforseen circumstances. :( Please pass the word and let us know if you know of anyone interested... Thanks!!!
misshavasucig@yahoo.com

RiverGirl
01-10-2003, 01:01 PM
Ricky ... stirring it up I see.... :rolleyes: :p
Jody - I hope everything is ok... :confused:
[ January 10, 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

rick32
01-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Mrs. Havasu cig.... Sorry to hear that sucks.. its a bad mkt for Toys....( its basically a bad market for anything except beer & NFL Playoff tickets. I think that seems to be a problem all over ).. * Yeah post the pict...I'd love to see it ...
Offshore Bid: I left because I had to get back to the gal ..
BTW: The great thing about America and of concept of free will is that you have choices.. (laughs).... So. I think the whole Poodle-Gay Love Fest was never really my gig .... why pretend..?
NOTE:
1) ** GAY LOVE amongst male cigarette boat owners in not a pretty sight .... Female boat owners ( and passengers) in general is a totally different story though..... In that case, let gayness rule in all but some cases ...
Cheer's,
Rick32 :cool:

bohica
01-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Whats up Rick,
I'm the one with the red, white and blue buggy. Going out next weekend for the cleanup. I'll be camping on Gecko somewhere. Look me up if your going out. We'll shred some dunes and drinks some brews.
Later

rick32
01-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Heyman,
I wont make it out for that one. I will however be out by Pad # 2 or #2.5 off gecko for Valentines though ( or further it its too packed ) ... I look to get out by Thursday the 13th in the early morning .... Let's deffinitly do some beers then for sure ! ** I want a ride in the Patriot - Its a sweet ride !!
Cheer's,
Rick 32 :D

OffshoreBid
01-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Hey Jody.......what's ths all about? Geezzz!!! Did you get the new motor in?
Rick.....I dunno. Tug Tug :) :D :D :D

cigarette1
01-10-2003, 03:01 PM
rick32:
Offshore Bid: I left because I had to get back to the gal ..
BTW: The great thing about America and of concept of free will is that you have choices.. (laughs).... So. I think the whole Poodle-Gay Love Fest was never really my gig .... why pretend..?
NOTE:
1) ** GAY LOVE amongst male cigarette boat owners in not a pretty sight .... Female boat owners ( and passengers) in general is a totally different story though..... In that case, let gayness rule in all but some cases ...
Cheer's,
Rick32 :cool: I could say a few things, but I won't :rolleyes:
Cheer's
:cool:
Wait a minute .... did I just end my post with "Cheers" .... that's got to be the most GAY thing I've ever done.
:p
[ January 10, 2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: cigarette1 ]

MissHavasuCig
01-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Thanks for your support everyone!!! :(
Rivergirl ~ Chris & I will be OK - we've just got a big mess right now of broken promises and we just have to move on... Thanks!
Nortie ~ The new motor is in and the heads from the other motor are back from Pfaff so DSM should (hopefully) be just about finished putting the pieces back together. We just got hit with some nasty betrayal so we gotta do what we gotta do ... Thanks to you too!
:( :mad: frown

cigarette1
01-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Mr. & Ms. HavasuCig
Good luck to the both of you.
It's a damn shame you have to give up the Cig, but I'm sure everything will work out for the best.
G

Havasu Cig
01-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the support...We got screwed out of a fairly large asset and we need some cash to make up for it. We will recover and get another boat soon though.

Steamin' Rice
01-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Havasu Cigs,
Sorry to hear that you need to get rid of the boat, but there will always boats to buy down the road...Good luck with everything..

Dick Gozinya
01-12-2003, 05:28 PM
Yo....Rectum Ric, what's shakin bro???
Dude that OSO can be one cold biotch my man.
Wassup with this carbon fiber panel ya built for me? It got so many cracks it looks like I beat on it wit da bong. You got dis carbon chit figured out yet or you still sellin us suckers your experiments? eek!
I'm lookin for some thump for the water rocket. I heard you got da hookup back east for cheap tunes.
C'mon bro, turn me on to your source. jawdrop

Wizard of Oz
01-12-2003, 06:46 PM
rick32:
Okay, I think I had enough ..... most folks
over there pretty much suck .... I've been
there for 2 years now... time to move on and meet new folks that dont have a stick up there asses ALL THE TIME....someof the time is okay... I think you guys pretty much would agree if you've met any of them..... laughs...
I am taking my boat to Havasu and leaving it there .... Any suggestions where to leave it... I need inside storage....
Rick32 Carbon fiber sticks???? LOL!!!

Jesse James
01-12-2003, 08:06 PM
whats up rick tell me more about this carbon I need some new kitchen cabinets and yeas I am serious.

Dick Gozinya
01-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Jesse James:
whats up rick tell me more about this carbon I need some new kitchen cabinets and yeas I am serious. Whoa dude, watch your wallet. He ain't calles JJ for nutin.... :p