PDA

View Full Version : bloody hell

hoolign
04-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Never tried quitting smoking before..and what a mother ****er this is ,AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

Jungle Boy
04-13-2003, 05:06 PM
Good luck man. I'm very happy that I never started smoking cigs.
[ April 13, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

JetBoatRich
04-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Never had any bad habits of other than beer, so I don't what you are going through. Good luck, it is the best thing for you.

canuck1
04-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Well Jeff I'll have one for you :D
I'll be in Red deer wed ......Beer?

canuck1
04-13-2003, 07:53 PM
JB
Cool looking ride See ya when you get back

HCS
04-13-2003, 07:56 PM
JetBoatRich:
Never had any bad habits of other than beer, so I don't what you are going through. Good luck, it is the best thing for you. Beers not a bad habit. wink http://smiliez.de/img.php/2076.gif

NorCal Gameshow
04-13-2003, 08:56 PM
everything in moderation. blah,blah,blah.....

FMluvswater
04-13-2003, 09:13 PM
I quit 6 years ago hoolign ... bloody hell about sums up my sentiments back then too and is precisely why I'll never go back to smoking because I never NEVER want to have to repeat the torture of quitting! Do I still miss my cigs? Bloody hell yes!
It does get easier though and your willpower is capable of overcoming cravings and urges. No self abuse if you do slip up and have one or more... it takes a lot to even try quitting. However long you last without your cigs is worth celebrating even if it takes a lot of tries. Don't discount the days you went without if it takes you more than one try to quit. I definitely wish you good luck and stubborn will power! :D
WTG hoolign! :cool:

hoolign
04-14-2003, 07:03 AM
Hey canuck, yeah gimme a shout wednesday I'll have time for a few, well sit in the no smoking section :D
Fido mom thanks for the kudos,I gotta quit this shit habbit,I just found out it
aint good for you :rolleyes: I did'nt figure it would be that hard to quit, since it was'nt that hard to start :D what a son of a bitch this is!
a a four inch stick of dead leaves aint gonna get the best of me!

FMluvswater
04-14-2003, 01:35 PM
hoolign:
aint good for you :rolleyes: I did'nt figure it would be that hard to quit, since it was'nt that hard to start :D what a son of a bitch this is!
a a four inch stick of dead leaves aint gonna get the best of me! LMAO! :D Now there see? With that attitude your cigs don't stand a chance of remaining part of your life! Attitude is SO important! wink :cool: Hang in there you'll win! :)

SchellSchock
04-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Hoolign,
I'm with you. I quit Monday,( for the 5th time). Been smokin since I was 16.. lets see thats 35+ years. What a f'ing bitch it is.

hoolign
04-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Day 2 with no smokes..and damn near ready to kill somthin,I'm tryin the patch but it's hard to keep that ****er lit :D

eliminatedsprinter
04-15-2003, 08:34 AM
Quiting smoking must be easy, my wife's done it a whole bunch of times.
Hey, hang in there and spend that cig money on gas for your boat....
I sure wish I had the money my wife spends on sigs to spend on my rig.

hoolign
04-15-2003, 08:53 AM
The cost of smokes here in Alberta is ...ready for this...10.50 a pack,Iknow that's only about 2.00 USD :D at a pack a day that's some serious wasted cash

spectratoad
04-15-2003, 09:07 AM
aint good for you I did'nt figure it would be that hard to quit, since it was'nt that hard to start what a son of a bitch this is!
a a four inch stick of dead leaves aint gonna get the best of me! The above sounds like a lawsuit to me, then you could afford to smoke. :D
Good luck and keep up the willpower. I quit a few years ago. I drink more but it's cheaper. :D :D

superdave013
04-15-2003, 09:08 AM
2 weeks ago one of my best friends passed away from lung cancer. That's a tough way to go. Good luck on quitting.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48JerryMAC.jpg