PDA

View Full Version : why is it?

cyclone
10-31-2002, 01:22 PM
that everytime i pull into the home depot parking lot, i get 15 mexicans chasing me? did i send out some secret signal saying "come jump into the bed of my truck becuase i have work for you." The other day, they jumped in, i drove to Mcdonalds,ate my lunch while they sat there and then i drove them back to home depot and made them get out.

HotHallet
10-31-2002, 01:35 PM
You didn't tell me that story-that's hilarious. Remember when we went to Home Depot to shoot the lead for a tech story and we got chased by a bunch of them in the HD.

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 01:37 PM
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.

BowTie Rick
10-31-2002, 01:37 PM
That is funny as hell. Yesterday I went to Walmart for some last minute t-shirts and socks for SEMA and there must have been a thousand of them grabbing for halloween costumes. The whole store smelled like a combination dirty diapers and mexican food. I can still smell it! :( :mad: eek!

cyclone
10-31-2002, 01:48 PM
Hothallet..nah this happened the other day. i drove down the street to that one mcdonalds, went through the drive through with them and then dropped them back off at home depot. What the hell was i gonna do, have them write magazine stories for me?
JJ- i cant be sure what their background is. The guys were running too fast and there were too many of them.

78Eliminator
10-31-2002, 01:51 PM
JazzyJes:
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.I think they were "beaners"

AZKC
10-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Thats to much, we dont get that crap here in Tucson, we send all the second string laborers to So Cal so you guys can have that kind of circus.
KC

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 01:55 PM
78Eliminator:
JazzyJes:
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.I think they were "beaners"Oh okay thanks 78. Just wondering cuz at the Home Depot near my house a bunch of "WHITE GUYS"do the same thing.

Jrocket
10-31-2002, 01:59 PM
JazzyJes:
78Eliminator:
JazzyJes:
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.I think they were "beaners"Oh okay thanks 78. Just wondering cuz at the Home Depot near my house a bunch of "WHITE GUYS"do the same thing.They have Home Depots in your neighborhood? :D
[ October 31, 2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:01 PM
JJ do you ever pick them up for lunch or take them home and put them to work?

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:03 PM
cyclone:
JJ do you ever pick them up for lunch or take them home and put them to work?Sometimes. I gotta help em out you know. They don't know any better. I usually have my dad hook them up with a job somewhere. :D

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:05 PM
yeah you gotta help out those dumb white guys now and then.

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:06 PM
cyclone:
yeah you gotta help out those dumb white guys now and then.Sometimes we have brothas doing it too.

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:08 PM
i think tomorrow, when they jump into the bed of my truck, instead of merely driving them to mcdonalds, i'll take them on a nice leisurely stroll through the park. yeah, they'd enjoy that for sure.

78Eliminator
10-31-2002, 02:11 PM
JazzyJes:
Oh okay thanks 78. Just wondering cuz at the Home Depot near my house a bunch of "WHITE GUYS"do the same thing.You mean "Cracka!"

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:11 PM
cyclone:
i think tomorrow, when they jump into the bed of my truck, instead of merely driving them to mcdonalds, i'll take them on a nice leisurely stroll through the park. yeah, they'd enjoy that for sure.Or maybe you can invite them to the river. They can launch and pull out your boat. :D

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:12 PM
I dont know. the river is pretty far and its a bit nipply out to be driving all that way in the back of the truck. maybe i'll just take them for a drive through downtown disney and then back to the curb out front of home depot.

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:14 PM
cyclone:
I dont know. the river is pretty far and its a bit nipply out to be driving all that way in the back of the truck. maybe i'll just take them for a drive through downtown disney and then back to the curb out front of home depot.Maybe you should just leave them there at Home Depot and let someone that really needs them pick them up.

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:14 PM
This is cracking me up. The only thing in the parking lot of my home depot is carts!

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:15 PM
hey its not my fault they always want to go for rides. its not like i even stop to let them in. these guys straight run across the parking lot. Just ask HotHallett he knows how fast they can run.

DogHouse
10-31-2002, 02:16 PM
JazzyJes:
Maybe you should just leave them there at Home Depot and let someone that really needs them pick them up....like maybe the INS...

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:17 PM
cyclone:
hey its not my fault they always want to go for rides. its not like i even stop to let them in. these guys straight run across the parking lot. Just ask HotHallett he knows how fast they can run.Does your truck have a Lumber Rack on it or something?

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:18 PM
no lumber rack. just a dual spare tire rack.

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:19 PM
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:22 PM
Wow you are pc. good job there. I'm going to look a the bright side of having them in the back of my truck and just give them a nice tour of Orange County on my lunch break from now on.

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:22 PM
miller19j:
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink Make sure that when I go over he doesn't come over with his dog. :rolleyes: eek! :D

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:27 PM
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink Make sure that when I go over he doesn't come over with his dog. :rolleyes: eek! :D It’s only Latin Men that he doesn’t like. Its bizarre he could care less if anyone walks by tail waging happy go lucky. But if a Hispanic guy walks by the dog goes ballistic!
[ October 31, 2002, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:29 PM
miller19j:
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink Make sure that when I go over he doesn't come over with his dog. :rolleyes: eek! :D It’s only Latin Men that he doesn’t like. Its bizarre he could care less if anyone walks by tail waging happy go lucky. But if a Hispanic guy walks by the dog goes ballistic!What kind of a doggy is it?

Jordy
10-31-2002, 02:32 PM
78Eliminator:
You mean "Cracka!"http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/cracka.jpg
Had to borrow one of Hallett's pics, but thought it was too fitting.
Jordy :D

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:33 PM
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink Make sure that when I go over he doesn't come over with his dog. :rolleyes: eek! :D It’s only Latin Men that he doesn’t like. Its bizarre he could care less if anyone walks by tail waging happy go lucky. But if a Hispanic guy walks by the dog goes ballistic!What kind of a doggy is it?Rottwieller (I know that is not spelled right but I have no Idea how to spell it)

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:34 PM
Cracka ass Cracka!lol

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 02:40 PM
miller19j:
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
JazzyJes:
miller19j:
I know a guy that has a big dog that hates people of Latin Persuasion (hows that for PC) Maybee you could borrow him a few times and they would never want to jump in your truck again wink Make sure that when I go over he doesn't come over with his dog. :rolleyes: eek! :D It’s only Latin Men that he doesn’t like. Its bizarre he could care less if anyone walks by tail waging happy go lucky. But if a Hispanic guy walks by the dog goes ballistic!What kind of a doggy is it?Rottwieller (I know that is not spelled right but I have no Idea how to spell it)That's funny because I have boxer who despises White people.
okay I was just joking. :D

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:42 PM
i have a pair of white boxers. just one pair though.

miller19j
10-31-2002, 02:43 PM
That's funny because I have boxer who despises White people.
I guess I won’t be coming to your house! and we prefer to be referred to as people of no color! :D wink

Jordy
10-31-2002, 02:46 PM
My dogs are equal opportunity haters.
[ October 31, 2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

ROZ
10-31-2002, 02:48 PM
JazzyJes:
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.Good grief! Please explain YOUR definition of each.
I hate this $hit.
<------person of Mexican descent.
[ October 31, 2002, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

cyclone
10-31-2002, 02:57 PM
uh oh......

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:04 PM
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
Where they "MEXICANS" or hispanic/latino.Good grief! Please explain YOUR definition of each.
I hate this $hit.
<------person of Mexican descent.You hate what?

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:21 PM
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
I hate this $hit.
<------person of Mexican descent.You hate what?My interpitation of your statement leads me to believe that you think Cyclone should have tried to be politically correct in the description of the people who jumped into the bed of his truck.
My thought is that the last thing on his mind was to ask each of the boarders where each of them exactly originated from, and used the best description he could to get his point accross.
I believe the act of being "pollitically correct" has gone WAY overboard. That's all.
EDIT: So, what are your defintions of your chosen words? There are more than one. What do you construe? (poetic)
[ October 31, 2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:25 PM
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
I hate this $hit.
<------person of Mexican descent.You hate what?My interpitation of your statement leads me to believe that you think Cyclone should have tried to be politically correct in the description of the people who jumped into the bed of his truck.
My thought is that the last thing on his mind was to ask each of the boarders where each of them exactly originated from, and used the best description he could to get his point accross.
I believe the act of being "pollitically correct" has gone WAY overboard. That's all.That's it. Oh okay. If you read the rest of the threa it turned into a joke. :rolleyes: wink

cyclone
10-31-2002, 03:32 PM
ok everyone play nice or i'll take away your toys.

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:36 PM
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
I hate this $hit.
I believe the act of being "pollitically correct" has gone WAY overboard. That's all.That's it. Oh okay. If you read the rest of the threa it turned into a joke. :rolleyes: wink Yes I know the thread has taken a funny course, but you made the statement in the 3rd post. Unless your 3rd post was a joke, you didn't make fun of it until your following post. Where you stated:
Originally posted by: JazzyJes
Oh okay thanks 78. Just wondering cuz at the Home Depot near my house a bunch of "WHITE GUYS"do the same thing.Just looked to me like the "MEXICAN" description bothered you.

cyclone
10-31-2002, 03:37 PM
ok hey what if we make fun of midgets then? would that be cool?

DogHouse
10-31-2002, 03:42 PM
ROZ, I agree, there was a tense moment there where the thread could have turned the other way instead of "funny". Perhaps someone hit a nerve!
-brian (aka person of English, French, Russian, Apache, and God knows what else, descent...)

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:44 PM
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
I hate this $hit.
I believe the act of being "pollitically correct" has gone WAY overboard. That's all.That's it. Oh okay. If you read the rest of the threa it turned into a joke. :rolleyes: wink Yes I know the thread has taken a funny course, but you made the statement in the 3rd post. Unless your 3rd post was a joke, you didn't make fun of it until your following post. Where you stated:
Originally posted by: JazzyJes
Oh okay thanks 78. Just wondering cuz at the Home Depot near my house a bunch of "WHITE GUYS"do the same thing.Just looked to me like the "MEXICAN" description bothered you.I wanted to sike you guys out. Joke hahahaha! :D

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:44 PM
cyclone:
ok hey what if we make fun of midgets then? would that be cool?You may want to ask Chesta Cheetah on that one.
I'm all for "call it like you see it". Normally stuff doesn't bother me, but sometimes over "PC"'ing it does.
Jess might want you to dub them the height impared or something wink :D

cyclone
10-31-2002, 03:47 PM
there is a bar in NY where you can go midget bowling and midget tossing. the midgets make tons of cash by letting people bowl them or toss them onto a velcro wall.

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:49 PM
cyclone:
there is a bar in NY where you can go midget bowling and midget tossing. the midgets make tons of cash by letting people bowl them or toss them onto a velcro wall.Sounds interesting. Roadtrip anyone? :D

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:49 PM
ROZ:
cyclone:
ok hey what if we make fun of midgets then? would that be cool?You may want to ask Chesta Cheetah on that one.
I'm all for "call it like you see it". Normally stuff doesn't bother me, but sometimes over "PC"'ing it does.
Jess might want you to dub them the height impared or something wink :D Who is Chesta Cheetah?

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:52 PM
You really know how to keep a thread going, don't you? :D
845 posts and counting eek!
I bet you can talk on the phone for hours..... wink
[ October 31, 2002, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:53 PM
ROZ:
I bet you can talk on the phone for hours..... wink Why you wanna talk?

ROZ
10-31-2002, 03:57 PM
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
I bet you can talk on the phone for hours..... wink Why you wanna talk?Nope, time for my daughter to take me Trick-or-Treating :D

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 03:58 PM
ROZ:
JazzyJes:
ROZ:
I bet you can talk on the phone for hours..... wink Why you wanna talk?Nope, time for my daughter to take me Trick-or-Treating :D Have fun!