PDA

View Full Version : Dentist

Lakeshow
09-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Had two cracked molars repaired on opposite sides. Entire lower part of face completey numb and can't talk so only thing to do is read and post. Please entertain me. Thanks.

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Lakeshow:
Had two cracked molars repaired on opposite sides. Entire lower part of face completey numb and can't talk so only thing to do is read and post. Please entertain me. Thanks. HUH???? We can't understand you. You're mumbling. :D

Lakeshow
09-29-2003, 12:12 PM
lmao

LaveyJet
09-29-2003, 12:20 PM
A guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place.
A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. He then takes off his pants and washes his hands.
The girl watches him and says, "You must be a dentist"
The guy, surprised, says "Yes ... how did you figure that out?"
The girl says, "Easy ... you keep washing your hands."
One thing led to another and they make love.
After they were done, the girl says, "You must be a great dentist."
The guy, now with a boosted ego says, "Yes, I sure am a great dentist ..How did you figure that out?"
The girl says, "Easy ... I didn't feel a thing!"

Lakeshow
09-29-2003, 12:50 PM
Now, that's funny.

Rod-64
09-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Did they give you any good drugs?
Codeine and Budweisers are always fun. :D

XTRM22
09-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Sooo there's this Harvard graduate sharing a table with a graduate of UCLA. The guy from UCLA says, "so you must be a Harvard grad." WHy yes the other replied how did you know, well there is a certain mannerism, class, and speach patern that coincides with graduating Harvard. Well the Harvard grad says "you must have graduated from UCLA" That's right how did you know? my class, or mannerisms give it away? No, I saw your class ring while you picked your nose. :D
Chuck

Lakeshow
09-29-2003, 01:13 PM
XTRM22 - Classic.
Rod-64:Negative on the drugs and traded the beer in for Vodka (Less Fattening - Lost 45 Lbs. since June).

XTRM22
09-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Lakeshow:
XTRM22 - Classic.
Rod-64:Negative on the drugs and traded the beer in for Vodka (Less Fattening - Lost 45 Lbs. since June). MAn I knew you were dieting, but 45 pounds since June is phenominal! Way to go. So your Extreme has picked up 1-2 mph? who needs a whipple, upgrades by Atkins! :D :p
Chuck

Lakeshow
09-29-2003, 01:35 PM
No Atkins - Working out 5 days a week (2 with a personal trainer that kicks my butt).
Not seeing the weight to speed transfer though???

XTRM22
09-29-2003, 01:44 PM
Lakeshow:
No Atkins - Working out 5 days a week (2 with a personal trainer that kicks my butt).
Not seeing the weight to speed transfer though??? I've always believed in weight loss that way too, the fit of your clothes start to show progress before the scale ever does. I dropped 30 pounds a couple years back and swore the boat got faster, could be my vivid imagination! :D
Chuck

RiverForUs
09-29-2003, 08:55 PM
I'm feeling your pain. Went in Friday for an exam and ended up with a ROOT CANAL! yuk Ouch!