PDA

View Full Version : Near Tragedy

Schiada76
10-04-2002, 01:32 PM
Did anyone hear about Rosie Odonell almost drowning?
They found her face down in Rikki Lake. eek!

cyclone
10-04-2002, 01:44 PM
lol.

JetBoatRich
10-04-2002, 01:57 PM
I got to ask you, would this really be a tragedy if she was smoothered to death?
[ October 04, 2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

spectratoad
10-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Listening to Howard Stern talk about the size of her head cracks me up.

diggler
10-04-2002, 02:41 PM
spectratoad:
Listening to Howard Stern talk about the size of her head cracks me up.Hey, you changed your avatar! Tell Misty I hope she feels better. Let me know when the next wine tasting and Ukrainian Girl meeting is! :D

bigorangefan
10-04-2002, 03:12 PM
BradP; that's some funny stuff. :D

RiverToysJas
10-04-2002, 03:44 PM
JetBoatRich:
I got to ask you, would this really be a tragedy if she was smoothered to death?First thing I thought too! Hypocritical, Armed guard having, anti-gun bitch!!!
RTJas :D

twistedpair
10-04-2002, 05:26 PM
The only time that biatch shuts up is when she's got a face full of carpet. Ick!! I hate being a visual thinker.

DickDanger
10-04-2002, 06:20 PM
I would love to f**king slug Rosie right in the side of that big ass head of hers. What would you take? A million dollars, or Rosies head full of nickels??? -DD Out

beyondhelpin
10-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Rosie's driver is bringing her home from a rally (from some tree hugging get together in rural area) when a cow tries crossing the road in front of them. Rosie's car slams into the cow killing it. Apparently she is all distressed about it and sends the driver up to the farm house up the street.
The driver is gone for some time before coming back to the car obviously drunk and carring a champain bottle. Rosie demands to know what happened. The driver says he went to the farm house and told them what happend. The next thing he knew the farmer cracked open a bottle of champain. They drank the bottle while his wife made him a big ribeye. After which the farmer tells his daughter to give him the full treatment.
Rosie asked him what he said exactly. The driver tells her his exact words were: I was driving Rosie home from the rally when out of the blue I killed the cow in the middle of the road!!!!!!
[ October 05, 2002, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]