PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see Amber Frey nude?

MagicMtnDan
06-05-2003, 02:01 PM
MODESTO, Calif. — People are seeing more of Amber Frey in the Scott Peterson murder case.
Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt says he has been approached by a man who claims to own the rights to about 27 pictures of Peterson's former girlfriend -- and most of them are nude.
http://www.foxnews.com/images/91708/2_22_200_frey_amber.jpg
This man, David Hans Schmidt, a broker who procures celebrity contracts for Playboy and Penthouse magazines, told Fox News he got the shots through "connections."
"These shots I was able to get at them through connections of mine, in the international press corps -- the photographer himself," Schmidt said.
Schmidt told Fox that Amber signed away her rights to the photos to the photographer, who has now signed them over to Schmidt.
"She signed away -- signed away any personal rights that she might have. He [the photographer] has assigned those rights to me and my attorneys," Schmidt said.
Flynt told Fox News he has seen photos of Frey in person and believes they are authentic.
The adult content publisher and free-speech advocate told Fox News he hopes to own photos of Frey, a massage therapist, within the next couple of days.
Frey is expected to be one of the key witnesses in the trial of Peterson, accused of killing his 8-months pregnant wife Laci.
Frey filed court papers Wednesday opposing a gag order that she contends would prevent her from defending herself from personal attacks.
Frey's attorney, Gloria Allred, said her client has been humiliated by intense news media coverage of her affair with Peterson and needs to protect herself.
Allred filed the motion before a hearing scheduled Friday in Stanislaus County Superior Court to discuss a possible order barring lawyers and others from talking about the case.
"A gag order against Ms. Frey would render her helpless in the face of a continued onslaught of rumor and innuendo," Allred said.
Even without a gag order, Frey has remained tightlipped despite many attempts by reporters to interview her, Allred said.
Peterson, 30, of Modesto, was arrested in April on charges of murdering Laci and their unborn son after their remains washed ashore in San Francisco Bay. The bodies were found near where Peterson said he had been Dec. 24, the day he reported his wife missing.
Frey said Peterson told her he was single when they began dating. She contacted police after news stories reported that he was married and his wife was missing.
source: Fox News

Rod-64
06-05-2003, 02:04 PM
Only if they put a bag on her head..........she looks like the front of a locomotive. :D

rivernutts
06-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Can you say butter face!!! yuk

Dusty Times
06-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Laci was much better looking.
Not only was he a wacko but he didn't know what he had.

NastyOne
06-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Are you sure she dosnt have a dick? eek!

TOBTEK
06-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Dusty Times:
Not only was he a wacko but he didn't know what he had. I agree 100%...his wife was WAYYYYYY hotter, she was a doll! IF he did it he's a fool. He sure didnt cover his tracks very well.

MsHotCrusader
06-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Dusty Times:
Not only was he a wacko but he didn't know what he had. Yeah most men lose sight of what 'they have'....

voodooCanoe
06-05-2003, 03:15 PM
She's a three bagger. 1 on her head, 1 on your head and one on the door knob incase anybody is peeking! eek!

Mandelon
06-05-2003, 03:34 PM
She reminds me of Darva Conger... :rolleyes:

Jrocket
06-05-2003, 03:56 PM
MsHotCrusader:
Dusty Times:
Not only was he a wacko but he didn't know what he had. Yeah most men lose sight of what 'they have'.... And some dont relize what they "have" until its gone and then their happy!!!

Ziggy
06-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Mandelon:
She reminds me of Darva Conger... :rolleyes: Last time I saw Rick Rockwell he said that he was still dealing with Darva on certain issues('bout a year ago or so) but now has a great person in his life.
He's a little ecentric but one hell of a nice guy in person. Everytime I see or think about him all I can picture is "Skippy"...Any of you SanDiegans remember him in that show he did with Larry Himmel??

LUVNLIFE
06-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Why does it seem that when guys cheat they trade down? Here is another example.

Mandelon
06-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Ziggy:
Mandelon:
She reminds me of Darva Conger... :rolleyes: Last time I saw Rick Rockwell he said that he was still dealing with Darva on certain issues('bout a year ago or so) but now has a great person in his life.
He's a little ecentric but one hell of a nice guy in person. Everytime I see or think about him all I can picture is "Skippy"...Any of you SanDiegans remember him in that show he did with Larry Himmel?? Skippy and Biff.....who could forget. I saw them at some bars in the late 80's doing their lame act. :rolleyes:

Essex502
06-06-2003, 06:47 AM
Bag that face! "It" could be pre-op or post-op TS with that mug.

ROZ
06-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Even Larry Flint called her a 2 bagger. If he prints them they would likely be in a small article stuffed between all the good shiznit.. devil

Essex502
06-06-2003, 10:08 AM
ROZ:
Even Larry Flint called her a 2 bagger. If he prints them they would likely be in a small article stuffed between all the good shiznit.. devil Unless she really has a hot body then they'll just use Photoshop or some such software to "clean her up a bit". You think all of those models really look that good? No way. In the days of real film - airbrush. Today - Photoshop!