PDA

View Full Version : whine bitch moan complain

FMluvswater
10-09-2003, 02:55 AM
I bloody well hate going grocery shopping. Those places are NOT user friendly. burningm I don't wanna go. :( I'm almost out of coffee. There's no way around it. I have to go grocery shopping - today. THIS DEEPLY ROTS!!! :mad:
Hope everyone else has a good day, though.
~FM

Rexone
10-09-2003, 03:24 AM
Damn I thought for a minute Craig had changed the title of the sandbar... :D
Good luck shopping FM.

GlastronGuy
10-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Rexone:
Damn I thought for a minute Craig had changed the title of the sandbar... :D Now, that's funny.
:) :D

DansBlown73Nordic
10-09-2003, 03:19 PM
It does SUCK. I go and come home and look at the reciept.... eek! I spent that much for those two little bags. I should have saved my money and spent it at Rex Marine.... :D

Trailer Park Casanova
10-09-2003, 03:21 PM
Trader Joes when ya feel that way,, Works for me.
- Ross

FMluvswater
10-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Well I went. I survived it. However I'm scarred for life. I saw Christmas things!!!!! jawdrop Christmas things!!! eek! WTF?!!! :confused: It ain't even Halloween yet!!! yuk
I really hate shopping. :mad: I believe touching a shopping cart causes temporary loss of very important IQ points - the ones that tell us GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! I did it a few times myself- the cart across the aisle thing (I hate when others do it and I go and do it! Ugh!!) It's so not easy to kick your own ass for doing dumb things. :o :rolleyes: