PDA

View Full Version : Lake havasu 10-12-02

***boater#1
10-14-2002, 12:32 PM
Lake havasu... this weekend wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, except for the stupid see-doo races being held at the bridge. We had a 21 footer,496-H.O. we hit 73, and it seemed to do ok in the chop. There was this one boat that stood out thought it looked like a 36 daytona, LOUD as hell... it was white with yellow flames, it had obviestly A lot of HP because we were pinning it and it flew right by us, although the guy drove like an idiot,the boat hauled ass does anybody know what kind of motors are in this cat?

burning cole
10-14-2002, 01:20 PM
Are you sure that it was not the Skater that was doing 120, heading towards the sand bar from Havazoo. We were coming down from Moabi and saw this guy, he was driving like an a$$, almost took out my little dingy.

***boater#1
10-14-2002, 01:25 PM
maybee... he had a kid in the front seat. and boat was big with canopies, yellow flames twin motors?

burning cole
10-14-2002, 01:48 PM
no I do not think that it was the same one, the one I saw had a blonde in the front and all you could see was there heads. It looked really funny, some rich newbies I am guessing!!!

cigarette1
10-14-2002, 02:00 PM
Playa' Haters :rolleyes:

DogHouse
10-14-2002, 02:07 PM
cigarette1:
Playa' Haters :rolleyes: 'Splain please?

bigorangefan
10-14-2002, 03:18 PM
We were beached close to Topak Saturday when the Skater came through WFO, cool boat but the guy couldn't drive worth a shit. Also on Sunday we were cruise'n up to the Sandbar when some fu%$ stick in a bayliner crosses so close in front of me that I could read the serial number on his hull! WTF were these people thinking?, otherwise we had a great time.

77charger
10-14-2002, 06:48 PM
it was a great weekend for me there too.I agree about the lake lice tons everywhere i was in a white/red/black flat and they up along side of me really close and then cut across well i waited til they passed and gave them the fly by of there lifetime.all this was on the way to the sand bar around 11:30 -1:30

hack job
10-15-2002, 10:28 AM
burning cole:
Are you sure that it was not the Skater that was doing 120, heading towards the sand bar from Havazoo. We were coming down from Moabi and saw this guy, he was driving like an a$$, almost took out my little dingy.yeah i saw that guy what a ass hole he flew by us at like 90 with his drives trimed up spraying water every were ( this was in the gorge) and then when we go towards topak, and he cuts right between two of our boats what a ass! take your big ass boat to the ocean and rive stupid please stay out of moabi! wink :mad:
[ October 15, 2002, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: hack job ]