PDA

View Full Version : Jack in the Box TACOS !

carbonmarine
08-13-2003, 06:51 PM
They are soooooo Dam fugg'in goood !!!
The bad news is what is all this shit below for ingedients...I must admit, if it included cockroach meat I'd still gett'em though...
Ingredients:
TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites

al cole'holic
08-13-2003, 06:57 PM
carbonmarine:
The bad news is what is all this shit below for ingedients...I must admit, if it included cockroach meat I'd still gett'em though...
Ingredients:
TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites I don't think they use to have beef in em...but they are the ****ing greatest :D

mbrown2
08-13-2003, 06:59 PM
Wife hates them...I love them :)

NorCal Gameshow
08-13-2003, 07:02 PM
throw in a breakfast jack and you have the perfect combination...
2 tacos + 1 breakfast jack [ alternate bites] =the perfect combination

comin' unscrewed
08-13-2003, 07:07 PM
carbonmarine:
Ingredients:
TACO/MONSTER TACO Filling Ingredients: beef, water, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soy grits, seasoning [chili powder (chili peppers, spices, salt, garlic powder), wheat flour, taco mix (chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, onion), imitation beef extract (hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed soy, wheat and corn protein, monosodium glutamate, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate), silicon dioxide (added to prevent caking)], salt, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent). Tortilla ingredients: ground corn, water, lime. Soy, Wheat, Monosodium Glutamate, Fish, Sulfites Uhmm..... is that even food?

NorCal Gameshow
08-13-2003, 07:15 PM
fish in the tortilla???? you've gotta wonder where that came from, maybe there was a couple guys playing around with the recipe. one of them says it tastes good but i think it's missing something.... the other one says "i know lets throw in a little fish" :confused: :D

Jrocket
08-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Best tasting laxatives around! :D

HighRoller
08-13-2003, 07:41 PM
You know,I too used to dig the Monster Tacos,until I got a contract pulling loads of them from Kansas to the distribution centers in California.If you could get a whiff of how those things smell when they are frozen you'd yak!!They deep fry them at the restaurant probably just to sterilize them because they are cooked already before being shipped frozen.I had to hold my breath when shutting the trailer doors or else I'd gag.No more Monster Tacos for me.

Infomaniac
08-13-2003, 07:44 PM
What ya eatin there Rodney?
Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box.
Anyone old enough to remember that?

NorCal Gameshow
08-13-2003, 07:49 PM
Infomaniac:
Anyone old enough to remember that? didn't he say something like "it's too big a eat"???

Jrocket
08-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Infomaniac:
Anyone old enough to remember that? Unfortunately I am.Your making me feel old Info!

Infomaniac
08-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Yep it was only about 30 years ago.
I forgot the too big a eat part.
[ August 13, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

riverliver
08-13-2003, 08:18 PM
http://www.rodneyallenrippy.net/RAR%20SYMBOL1.jpg
http://www.rodneyallenrippy.net/rphoto.jpg
http://www.rodneyallenrippy.net/rodneylogo1.jpg

ACCEPTENCE
08-14-2003, 06:08 AM
Jack In The Box tacos>>>> it's whats for dinner!!!! :D :D :D
To cool on the before and after of Rodney Allen Rippy.
I have wondered what ever happend to??? (new topic)

Boozer
08-14-2003, 06:29 AM
They dont have Jack in The Box in colorado and god do I miss those taco's. However, Burgerking out here has tacos now and they are very similair to jack in the box. Not quite the same but they do help me out when I get the craving for Jack in The Box.

JetBoatRich
08-14-2003, 07:02 AM
See what they do to Mandelon eek!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/24slate_007-med.jpg

SBullet
08-14-2003, 09:36 AM
Jack in the Box Tacos are the best!!
Specially after parting all night and need some grease in your stomach!!!!

Tom Foolery
08-14-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm kind of burned out on them now. For a while they were 3 for a $1. Well after an especially long surf my buddy and I were really hungry and ordered $15 worth and ate them all. I did't feel too good about an hour later. I probably ate enough calories and fat to kill a horse but they sure did hit the spot.

Ziggy
08-14-2003, 02:39 PM
you guys gotta be joking--those things taste like dogshit...not that I know what dogshit tastes like other than by assumption.
Puppy Chow is probably better tasting and better for ya....and it'll clean your teeth :D

Jetty 468
08-14-2003, 03:59 PM
Infomaniac:
Anyone old enough to remember that? Come as you are come as you like toooo jack in the box . I belive that's how it went ? Don't have any jack in the box in Lubbock . I grew up in Dallas and god I miss those nasty tacos, everytime I travel and see a J.I.T.B. I stop .Once I to go back 20 miles back to get some pretty sad .

LaveyJet
08-14-2003, 04:08 PM
Infomaniac:
Anyone old enough to remember that? Yea I remember that. I also recall something about Jack getting busted for putting Kangaroo meat in Jumbo Jacks eek!

Wet Dream
08-14-2003, 05:03 PM
There is nothing better than a Jack in the Box Taco at 2am, WITH GUACAMOLE!!!!. Myself being from California, my wife (from the east coast) is completely understanding about JITB. When we get off the plane and into the rental, she knows as soon as I see that sign, we are pulling in there. We don't get that good stuff out here. Same thing with DerWeiner Schnitzel.
You don't know what you got 'til its gone. :D