PDA

View Full Version : Damage report from CS19?

Jetboatguru
03-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Chris I heard you hurt your motor. How bad is it? Hope it wasn't severe.

RCB19
03-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Engine checked out fine, very minor problem.Everything looks sano inside. We will be at the next one for sure.
Congrats to all the winners.
Sofa king, that 18 of yours is a bad mofo.
Chris.

diggler
03-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Chris, say it isn't so! Let us know what happened please! :cry:

diggler
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Engine checked out fine, very minor problem.Everything looks sano inside. We will be at the next one for sure.
Congrats to all the winners.
Sofa king, that 18 of yours is a bad mofo.
Chris.
Sorry, I posted one minute after yours went up. Glad to hear everything is okey dokey!

Scoobinator
03-21-2006, 06:42 PM
So what kind of times were cs19 and sofa king running?

TRG
03-21-2006, 07:46 PM
What was the problem chris?

Cs19
03-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Chris I heard you hurt your motor. How bad is it? Hope it wasn't severe.
Engine is completly apart and looks pristine inside..Zero damage other than a 5 dollar gasket...It will be back up and running in a few days.
I was hoping you would make it down our way, I wanted to show you that boat we talked about, but you never made it. Maybe next time.
Chris.

Cs19
03-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Whats the word on the engine in Grose's black boat? Someone mentioned you guys hurt it on Sat.?
hope its not serious.

moneysucker
03-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Should have gotten the $10 gasket. lol. Good to hear. It was cool to see you guys there. I Must say, it would have been tough to convince me to come out and play. I guess these cold races make up for my idea to have all black safety gear. Probably would have been nice.
Cy

Jetboatguru
03-21-2006, 08:29 PM
The motor in Roberts boat is hurt. I think the crank broke but we should know that tomorrow. The clutch let loose and the motor zinged. Everything upstairs was good but there was a god awful clunking going on when you hit the starter. I'll check out the boat next time. It sucks not having a golf cart and I am too lazy to walk that far :rollside:
Good deal on your motor.

FuelInMyVeins82
03-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Just beach one of those fifty boats you race and come check it out.

diggler
03-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Engine is completly apart and looks pristine inside..Zero damage other than a 5 dollar gasket...It will be back up and running in a few days.
Kick ass DNE!!

MAXIMUS
03-22-2006, 06:59 AM
The motor in Roberts boat is hurt. I think the crank broke but we should know that tomorrow. The clutch let loose and the motor zinged. Everything upstairs was good but there was a god awful clunking going on when you hit the starter. I'll check out the boat next time. It sucks not having a golf cart and I am too lazy to walk that far :rollside:
Good deal on your motor.
Yea and with the lack of Ross's concession stands present energy levels are low... :rolleyes:

Johnwithjm
03-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Good deal on your motor.
Tony you could have used my cart.