PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Sunday 7/13 anyone gonna be there?

HOOTER SLED-
07-10-2003, 07:47 AM
Just may get up there on Sunday. Getting tired of Castaic bullshit. Finally, got up there last weekend for the first time in a couple of seasons. Don't know why the hell I stopped going there. Castaic was quick and convenient I guess. I'm gonna start bucking up and getting up early to get on Pyramid. So what's up, anyone else in here gonna happen to be there?
HOOTER "gonna drag his ass outta bed early to drive 15 extra miles uphill and get there on time to get in" SLED
[ July 10, 2003, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: HOOTER SLED- ]

JetBoatRich
07-10-2003, 08:35 AM
Get there real early, there will be a line :mad:

AquaBoogie
07-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Give Castaic the finger for me as you drive by it. I wen't there two weeks ago and it was a much more relaxing environment. Not a cop in sight, except for the dock.

MagicMtnDan
07-10-2003, 12:26 PM
We'll be at the "sandbar" on Saturday! Wish you two could be there! Have fun.
And yes, we'll flip off cASS-taic on the way by!

eliminator235
07-11-2003, 04:31 AM
It was mentioned to get there real early. what's a good time to get in line at pyramid?

eliminator235
07-11-2003, 04:31 AM
It was mentioned to get there real early. what's a good time to get in line at pyramid?

JetBoatRich
07-11-2003, 05:44 AM
eliminator235:
It was mentioned to get there real early. what's a good time to get in line at pyramid? 4am, from I am told. :mad:
then sleep sleeping in-line

MagicMtnDan
07-11-2003, 06:18 AM
Most weekends you need to get there (to the entrance) before 9AM. Unless you have PWCs in which case you need to get there at 4AM :D
Holiday weekends are typically the same but you never know. We went on the 5th and got in easily at 8:30. But by 8:45 there was a long line of folks waiting to get in.
Campers get first crack at the lake so many (especially with PWCs) will camp overnight to get on the water. I'd guess that if you get there by 8AM on most any weekend you would not have a problem at all.

HOOTER SLED-
07-11-2003, 07:35 AM
Got there just before 9am on the 5th. Just missed the cutoff. So we had to wait so they could see if there were any empty parking spots. Waited about an hour to get on the water. Not too bad. What I don't understand is, the lake did not even seem that crowded. The sandbar was probably the only place that was packed. They need to let like a good 15 or so in and let the parking overflow out on the sides of the entrance road. WTF? Then again, it was nice to have the lake not too crowded. Is it just me, or do the lake licers seem to be shittier drivers there??
Hey Dan,
Would rather be there on Saturday too. Got that damn birthday party to go to.
HOOTER

eliminator235
07-11-2003, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the info...