PDA

View Full Version : Who owns this boat?

topless
09-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know the owner of this boat? It is a 32' Skater. I rode on it yesterday at Lake Mead. His name is Chris and his g/f's name is Shelby. It got up to 124 and was very smooth. They are really nice people and I was just wondering if anyone knows them. http://www.skaterpowerboats.com/models/images/32racepleasure.jpg

hoolign
09-15-2003, 11:04 AM
Is this a trick question?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 11:09 AM
topless:
Does anyone know the owner of this boat? It is a 32' Skater. I rode on it yesterday at Lake Mead. His name is Chris and his g/f's name is Shelby. It got up to 124 and was very smooth. They are really nice people and I was just wondering if anyone knows them. http://www.skaterpowerboats.com/models/images/32racepleasure.jpg The name of the owner is Chris. He is often accompanied by his g/f Shelby. I hear that that boat does close to 130 and rides pretty smooth. Chris and his g/f are really nice people from what I hear. I dont know them but from what I hear they were nice enough to give this chick Topless on the hot boat forums a ride in the boat at lake Mead. you might want to ask her if she knows them because I heard they hooked up at Mead and became aquaintences.

topless
09-15-2003, 11:14 AM
Wow, Boozer! You are great. Thanks. LMAO!!!!

Boozer
09-15-2003, 11:22 AM
topless:
Wow, Boozer! You are great. Thanks. LMAO!!!! I'm always more then happy to help out a fellow Board member :D

Jungle Boy
09-15-2003, 11:54 AM
Boozer is truely a gentleman and it's written in his mission statement to be helpful to those more needy than him. :D

Boozer
09-15-2003, 11:57 AM
A friend in need is a friend in deed.
Just keep in mind however, I'm not nice enough to NOT press charges on you when you steal my car. So if you choose to do so be ready for some charges and jail time.
But other then that, I am here for you.

topless
09-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Boozer:
Just keep in mind however, I'm not nice enough to NOT press charges on you when you steal my car. So if you choose to do so be ready for some charges and jail time.
But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink

Boozer
09-15-2003, 12:09 PM
topless:
Boozer:
But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink A Vega Wagon. It's pretty pimp.

topless
09-15-2003, 12:11 PM
Boozer:
topless:
Boozer:
But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink A Vega Wagon. It's pretty pimp. Oh, thats ok, a pimp-mobile sounds like it might get me killed in Norco.

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2003, 12:14 PM
Boozer:
A friend in need is a friend in deed. There you go misspelling words again Boozie.
According to The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition. 2002, it's "A friend in need is a friend indeed." (A friend who helps out when we are in trouble is a true friend—unlike others who disappear when trouble arises.)
Of course you get a pass on this one since you were trying to be oh so very helpful to Topless.

Boozer
09-15-2003, 12:16 PM
Quite possibly. The thugs out there would jack you for my 14" Chrome spinner hubcaps. Problem with Big Pimp'n is that everyone wants to do it but only a few can afford too. So those that lack the funds try to jack those of us with the funds.
Pimp'n Aint Easy.

VillainDave
09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Leave It To Boozer now now playing tuesday nights on UPN!

Dave C
09-15-2003, 03:31 PM
I thought it was a friend with weed is a friend indeed?

Boozer
09-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Dave C:
I thought it was a friend with weed is a friend indeed? That would be a true statement if you are a pot head.

ROZ
09-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Dave C:
I thought it was a friend with weed is a friend indeed? I thought it was a friend indeed gives his friends some weed :rolleyes: :D

DaveA
09-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Boozer:
Quite possibly. The thugs out there would jack you for my 14" Chrome spinner hubcaps. Problem with Big Pimp'n is that everyone wants to do it but only a few can afford too. So those that lack the funds try to jack those of us with the funds.
Pimp'n Aint Easy. Good start on Big Pimp'n is the move up from 13" to 14" spinners...
Y'all try that on your pimpmobile. Boozer did. He's hooked up now.
:D

topless
09-15-2003, 10:28 PM
titties and beer:
that boat was with us at lake mead up by ehco on sunday i did not get his name but got pic,we had about 20 boats with us (LVHB) that is one bad boat, :) We were at Sandy Beach on Sunday. (Lake Mead) The owners first name is Chris. I was wondering if anyone knows him because he does alot of those big poker runs RD talks about. They are really cool people. Before we set off, Chris gave me a beer and going 124, it was so smooth, not even a drop spilled. (waste not want not) The pic I posted is the boat itself. (I'm just feeling all priveledged right now) :D :D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 05:44 AM
topless:
titties and beer:
that boat was with us at lake mead up by ehco on sunday i did not get his name but got pic,we had about 20 boats with us (LVHB) that is one bad boat, :) We were at Sandy Beach on Sunday. (Lake Mead) The owners first name is Chris. I was wondering if anyone knows him because he does alot of those big poker runs RD talks about. They are really cool people. Before we set off, Chris gave me a beer and going 124, it was so smooth, not even a drop spilled. (waste not want not) The pic I posted is the boat itself. (I'm just feeling all priveledged right now) :D :D That's the boat itself there in the pic? Hmmm.. I thought maybe that was a colorful Sea Doo or something. Thanks for letting us know that was the boat because I'm sure several others thought that was a Sea Doo. I figured that was just some Sea Doo you seen and looked cool while you were riding in Chris's 124 MPH boat.

HammerDown
09-16-2003, 06:13 AM
Boozer:
Dave C:
I thought it was a friend with weed is a friend indeed? That would be a true statement if you are a pot head. Just say NO...why do ya think it's called DOPE (I saw that on TV) :p :D

cigarette1
09-16-2003, 07:44 AM
Dave C:
I thought it was a friend with weed is a friend indeed? I thought it was .... A friend with weed is a friend in need.
:D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 07:56 AM
RiverDave:
Boozer:
topless:
titties and beer:
that boat was with us at lake mead up by ehco on sunday i did not get his name but got pic,we had about 20 boats with us (LVHB) that is one bad boat, :) We were at Sandy Beach on Sunday. (Lake Mead) The owners first name is Chris. I was wondering if anyone knows him because he does alot of those big poker runs RD talks about. They are really cool people. Before we set off, Chris gave me a beer and going 124, it was so smooth, not even a drop spilled. (waste not want not) The pic I posted is the boat itself. (I'm just feeling all priveledged right now) :D :D That's the boat itself there in the pic? Hmmm.. I thought maybe that was a colorful Sea Doo or something. Thanks for letting us know that was the boat because I'm sure several others thought that was a Sea Doo. I figured that was just some Sea Doo you seen and looked cool while you were riding in Chris's 124 MPH boat. Boozer, she's saying that the boat in the pic is the actual boat she rode in jackass. Not just the "model" of boat, or one like that boat, but it was that boat in the picture.
RD Are you absolutely positive that it was that exact boat in that exact picture that she was in? Because that boat in that picture looks fake so I think she is saying she road in a fake boat that does 124 MPH. But if it were fake how could she ride in it?
Makes no sense to me.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2003, 08:52 AM
congrats on the ride topless. I bet you made that boat look even nicer by just sittin in it. :D

topless
09-16-2003, 11:01 AM
Thanks Vee. As for you Boozer, SHUT UP.... :p :D

Boozer
09-16-2003, 11:14 AM
topless:
Thanks Vee. As for you Boozer, SHUT UP.... :p :D Topless... Are you coming on to me?

topless
09-16-2003, 11:16 AM
Boozer:
topless:
Thanks Vee. As for you Boozer, SHUT UP.... :p :D Topless... Are you coming on to me? Don't I always?

spectratoad
09-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Where do I get me one of them there Chevy Vega's? I want to see if I can join this Pimp Club. wink

Boozer
09-16-2003, 11:49 AM
topless:
Boozer:
topless:
Thanks Vee. As for you Boozer, SHUT UP.... :p :D Topless... Are you coming on to me? Don't I always? You're such a tease. wink

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 12:11 PM
is chris young and wear glasses and practice real esate in Vegas ?

topless
09-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Hallett19:
is chris young and wear glasses and practice real esate in Vegas ? Thats him, thanks. wink

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 01:11 PM
The Chris I am talking about is part owner of 24/7 Limo's too. What does his girlfriend look like ? And how did he get out to the lake, car or helo ?

burtandnancy
09-16-2003, 01:43 PM
Chris and Shelby, two of the nicest boaters seen regularly at Lake Mead. From Vegas, formerly from the LA area, just dumped a hustler cat and a conquest party boat. They hardly miss a weekend at the lake...

topless
09-16-2003, 01:49 PM
I don't know how they got there. They did have a truck to pull the boat out. To answer your question, his girlfriend is pretty and really nice too. I met them at Mead. Chris is a friend of my boyfriends brother.

Hallett19
09-16-2003, 01:56 PM
I dont this if this is the same Chris. The guy I know charters a helo to the lake and keeps his boat there. One long night out in Vegas, he gets this bright idea to take his boat out after leaving the club (yes, the sun was already up) so he charters 2 birds to fly us over from the rooftop of the Bellagio to his Cigarette at mead. He could have got a new boat though since then, I havent talked to him in months.

RiverLife
09-16-2003, 02:15 PM
Are they orriginally from the south Orange County area? I dated a Shelby for about 3 years and she apperantly is with some Real Estate dude and they have a similar boat from what I hear.