PDA

View Full Version : Yanks and Sox's Fight

JetBoatRich
10-11-2003, 01:48 PM
How about Pedro taking Zimmerman down, LOL eek!

AZKC
10-11-2003, 02:58 PM
That was some funny sh!t, What the hell was Zimmer thinkin :confused:
4-3 Yankees in the 8th Go Sox!!!!
KC

MagicMtnDan
10-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Thuhhhhhhhhh Yankees Win!
Thuhhhhhhhhh Yankees Win!
Zimmer is 72 years old and has a metal plate in his head. Pedro, on the other hand, is simply a stupid fool with no excuse.

Johnwithjm
10-11-2003, 07:20 PM
The Yanks beat the sox best pitcher. Pedro is a punk he would get earholed if he had to come up to bat.

SoCalOffshore
10-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I would like to see Pedro come up to bat against Roger.

Rexone
10-12-2003, 04:24 AM
I stopped watching baseball and going to dodger games after the strike several years ago pretty much. Occasionally I turn on a WS game or something. Just happened to turn the tv on as this was happening today. Just confirmed my opinion of baseball. Bunch of overpaid babies. For Pedro to stand there taunting and being an ass speaks for itself.
Well enough baseball for me for another 5 years or so. :D
sorry baseball fans I just don't dig that crap nor the arrogant attitude some players exhibit that make more money in one year than most make in a lifetime. :cool:

Jungle Boy
10-12-2003, 04:36 AM
I'm with you Mike on this. "Pro" sports is filled with overpaid babies.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I held 2 club section Dodger season tickets for years.
Quit going, gave them up after the first strike.
Baseball should be a cheap spectator sport to attend.
It isn't any more.
To many games, no more dbbl headers, player talent spread to thin from expansion, $8 beers,, it sucks.

Terrible Buddhist
10-13-2003, 05:41 AM
I think this was exactly what this rivalry needed...it was getting stale...this just puts a bit of fuel on the fire :)
As for Zimmer...he came at Pedro...to me, that was the LEAST damaging thing Pedro could have done.

JetBoatRich
10-13-2003, 06:09 AM
Terrible Buddhist:
I think this was exactly what this rivalry needed...it was getting stale...this just puts a bit of fuel on the fire :)
As for Zimmer...he came at Pedro...to me, that was the LEAST damaging thing Pedro could have done. I agree Zimmer was wrong, but Pedro throwing him to the ground :mad:
They needed a day off to cool off.

TheLurker
10-13-2003, 06:14 AM
Terrible Buddhist:
As for Zimmer...he came at Pedro...to me, that was the LEAST damaging thing Pedro could have done. And just what kind of damage could a 70something year old man do to anyone anyway???

Havasu_Dreamin
10-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Pedro did not do anything wrong with respect to Zimmer, IMHO. Watch the replays and you will see Zimmer throw a punch at Pedro with his left hand. what should he ahve done, stood there and take it?? All he did was throw him down which is far better than taking a swing at him. Bottom line is that Zimmer was an idiot for confronting aplayer like that and taking a swing at him! Coaches should not be doing that and as such Zimmer should be fined, heavily. As should Pedro for motioning about hitting someone in the head. As far as Manny Ramirez is concerned he's a PUSSY! That pitch was nowhere near him! And, before you ask, no I don't like either team.
[ October 13, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

hboldno7
10-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Who has video of it ? Id love to see it again