PDA

View Full Version : Hey Catmando - here's your beotch

MagicMtnDan
06-04-2003, 02:24 PM
http://www.byrum.org/the.web.walker/tasteless/hillary.jpg
Betcha can't wait for her to be your President. jawdrop

dimarcobros
06-04-2003, 02:27 PM
That just ain't right!!!! :D :D She looks terrible!

hot_diggity_dog
06-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Did you see the new republican slogan? eek! eek! :confused:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/724Monica_lewinski-med.jpg

Catmando
06-05-2003, 11:26 AM
A Congressional legislator's job is not 9-5. She was obviously invovled in a late session when that pic was taken. She didn't start her day looking like that.
The New York voters thought she had something to offer them when they elected her. She does her homework and keeps long hours in the sessions. Whether you agree with her politics or not, you have to admire her work ethic.

stonehedge
06-05-2003, 11:28 AM
No you don't.

Seadog
06-05-2003, 11:31 AM
She almost looks ugly enough for Bill to nail. Of course, this may be after he had.

riverrunner
06-05-2003, 11:36 AM
Catmando:
you have to admire her work ethic. She would need ethics first. The Clintons are the most unethical people to ever hold office.

Sand Dawg
06-05-2003, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't even do her with Bill's dick....

Ziggy
06-05-2003, 11:43 AM
. She didn't start her day looking like that.
. [/QB]You mean to tell us that she didn't wake up looking like the hagg she is....yeah right!!! eek! eek! A true "looker" is one that looks good when she wakes up and not ONLY after she's knee deep in foundation
yuk yuk yuk yuk

HalletDave
06-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Imagine waking up to that every morning. eek!
Now that is a scary thought.
Hallett don't be wantin' none of that shit Dave

PussyPusher
06-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Id cheat on her ass too!

Ziggy
06-05-2003, 12:00 PM
HalletDave:
Imagine waking up to that every morning. eek!
Now that is a scary thought.
Probably why Monica yuk looked so good to Bill
sleeping
[ June 05, 2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

beer hunter
06-05-2003, 12:37 PM
That bitch gets uglier every year yuk

big Doug
06-05-2003, 12:41 PM
Just a sick picture

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm glad my computer won't bring up the pic. It's bad enough she is a stone sociopath, I don't need to see her looking ugly as well...

MagicMtnDan
06-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Catmando:
A Congressional legislator's job is not 9-5. She was obviously invovled in a late session when that pic was taken. She didn't start her day looking like that.
The New York voters thought she had something to offer them when they elected her. She does her homework and keeps long hours in the sessions. Whether you agree with her politics or not, you have to admire her work ethic. You're talking about the most dangerous woman in the entire world.
She's a VERY liberal thinker and if she's elected as President she'll shock the $hit out of everyone in this country because:
1. She's a believer in income distribution! Think about those two words - she'll take our hard earned money and give to others who don't or won't work as hard.
2. She'll raise taxes to pay for all her spending programs (helping the poor, etc.).
3. She'll get back into developing a universal healthcare program that will cost more money than anyone (including her) can imagine. For an idea on how she'll pay for it see #1 & #2 above.
She truly is the most dangerous woman on earth. Be ready to vote against her in 2008.
[ June 05, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Dan :D
I agree with your overall point. However, I don't agree with your terminology. If you look up the word liberal in a dictionary, the definition will be that the word means, generous, ample;abundant, not literal or strict, tolerant, broad minded, etc... She is none of those things. She is an authoritarian, leftist, whose main goals are self promotion and the acquisition of power. devil
Catmando wink
You are correct jawdrop she is willing to work very hard.
To accomplish the above goals, at the expense of our personal freedoms. eek!
Liberal? pig_flyi I try not to let todays leftist hacks destroy what was once a perfectly good word.
[ June 05, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Kwicherbichen
06-06-2003, 12:09 AM
If she is elected President she better learn to run faster and dodge better than a pro football player.

mmered8299
06-06-2003, 04:13 AM
If she can’t make herself look presentable think about how she will be able to take care of the country. Did you see how big her ass looked on TV. She is definitely going to shit! If she can’t keep her man happy then she won’t be able to keep the county happy either!