PDA

View Full Version : Jealous girlfriends

Cole
06-10-2003, 07:36 PM
I have this one girl that I have been seeing for a bit and she every "now and then" goes off the deep end.....SHE GETS INSANLY JEALOUS!!!
She will CATCH me looking at a girl and will accuse me of "looking" a little too long, now she is real cute herself and has absolutely NO reason too get jealous......but she does...and how!!
She will make the biggest scene!!
I do like her and in time i thought it would subside and it has....some.
but i am getting tired of the "DRAMA" and fear OP6 and the G-STRINGS that will be there...
[ June 19, 2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Cole ]

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 07:38 PM
Cole:
I have this one girl that I have been seeing for a bit and she every "now and then" goes off the deep end.....SHE GETS INSANLY JEALOUS!!!
She will CATCH me looking at a girl and will accuse me of "looking" a little too long, now she is real cute herself and has absolutely NO reason too get jealous......but she does...and how!!
but i am getting tired of the "DRAMA" and fear OP6 and the G-STRINGS that will be there...because God knows..I WILL LOOK!!!!
so...is it time to dump that jealous bit*h???? What are her initials? Sounds like my ex and she lives up by you....

Tom Brown
06-10-2003, 07:41 PM
She's insecure, eh?
Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. Keep her well serviced prior to the eye-candy scene and she will be fine. Hold her hand, tell her she looks great, and keep her eye lids droopy from the great sex. That's all you can do and it will be enough.

78Eliminator
06-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Tom Brown:
She's insecure, eh?
Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. Keep her well serviced prior to the eye-candy scene and she will be fine. Hold her hand, tell her she looks great, and keep her eye lids droopy from the great sex. That's all you can do and it will be enough. That doesn't work with a psycho. I know.

Missphat_kat
06-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Well I don't know what you do but I did used to get jealous over PK. He works a lot(2 jobs plus a personal business) and keeps a lot of money on hand at all times. He's extremely well mannered and has to pay for girls and I was jealous of all his manners till I figured out that it was just him being a sweatheart. Maybe she just needs to get that through her head. If she embarasses you in public I have one bit of advice.
Dump the bitch!!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
06-10-2003, 07:47 PM
I cant stand issues! Thankfully my wife has very low or almost no issues. Guess thats why I married her. Cole, I was with a girl for a while that was VERY FUN if you know what im saying. Eventually the issues overpowered the FUN. Ride the ride for a while then-NEXT. My .02

RiverKitty
06-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Tom Brown:
She's insecure, eh?
Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. LMAO!!! Classic!!! :D

Infomaniac
06-10-2003, 07:52 PM
RiverKitty:
Tom Brown:
She's insecure, eh?
Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. LMAO!!! Classic!!! :D Buy her a jacuzzi with a "who needs a man" setting on the water blast control.

RiverKitty
06-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Relationships = Brain Damage!!!

Tom Brown
06-10-2003, 07:55 PM
DEEZ NUTTS:
Eventually the issues overpowered the FUN. Ride the ride for a while then-NEXT. Yeah, that seems like where it usually goes. The thing is, you can learn a lot about yourself and relationships if you care to put the work into it. Also, sex with drama queens is the best.
Eventually, however, the drama tends to turn into a life-sucking, near death experience. That's probably a good time to move on. :D

jlnorthrup122
06-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Run run fast and god help it what ever you do don't look back. eek!

SoCalOffshore
06-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Dump her. There is no cure for insanely jealousy.

Cole
06-10-2003, 08:00 PM
i will have to say...WHY DO ALL THE CRAZY/NUTTY GIRLS JUST DO IT SOOOOO RIGHT IN BED?? eek! Cole

Tom Brown
06-10-2003, 08:01 PM
It's God's joke on us.

beached 1
06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
SoCalOffshore:
Dump her. There is no cure for insanely jealousy. Ditto. I had an ex Fiance' that danced @ Club Paradise in Vegas. She was unreal as far as looks, but a mental case in the head. Lose her. There's no cure for insecurity.
especially if you bang their best friend..

DEEZ NUTTS
06-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Can I get an Amen brother Tom!
[ June 10, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: DEEZ NUTTS ]

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 08:06 PM
theres going to be g-strings at op6 :confused:
I thought this was going to be a family event. :)
I say you tell her like it is, you are a man. There is nothing wrong with looking at the menu, just dont order.
Plus if she is a cutie like you say she is, she needs to come to op6, break here in the right way. And show her how adults conduct them selves in a happy, half naked enviorment. :D

Wet Dream
06-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Maybe I'm one of the "lucky" ones. My wife will actually point out a babe and ask me what
I think of her. :D

Mandelon
06-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Lay down the law, my brother. Let her know that you care for her, but another stupid outburst from her will be the last.
Tell her:
The good lord gave you eyes, it would be wrong not to use them.
You are only looking at those girls because you feel sorry for them, since they are not as beautiful as your girl.
Dear Abby even said "it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you come home to eat!"
I would tell her straight out, from a postition of power, that her jealous behaviour will simply not be tolerated or she will be hitting the bricks.
Good Luck, and don't let her have a key to your place.....remember the pic of the spray painted boat.... argue :)

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Wet Dream:
Maybe I'm one of the "lucky" ones. My wife will actually point out a babe and ask me what
I think of her. :D Welcome to the lucky crew. My wife does the same thing. :D

mtndewdrops
06-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Lose her and her attitude...Life is too short.

RJ Nordic
06-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Been there done that one. RUN, SPRINT, ESCAPE as fast as you can..She will not change and you are in for nothing but trouble the rest of your life if you don't get out now. argue
Life is way too short. Enjoy it while you can.

hd&boatrider
06-10-2003, 08:38 PM
Cole:
but i am getting tired of the "DRAMA" and fear OP6 and the G-STRINGS that will be there...because God knows..I WILL LOOK!!!!
so...is it time to dump that jealous bit*h???? I say dump her because it will only get worse in the future. It is her problem and not yours. Unless of course you are trying to drive her crazy or something like that...lol

BIGTYME
06-10-2003, 09:06 PM
just bone her best friend!

ratso
06-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Dump her, life is too short. I have spent over half of my life with these types so needless to say, I am a slow learner. She will not and cannot change.

Catmando
06-10-2003, 09:22 PM
If you dump her, make sure she can't get to your toys. Especially, keep the boat under lock and key.

ratso
06-10-2003, 09:46 PM
First thing they want to take away is your boat.

PipesClean
06-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Cole:
i will have to say...WHY DO ALL THE CRAZY/NUTTY GIRLS JUST DO IT SOOOOO RIGHT IN BED?? eek! Cole That's usually how it works!!!
DTB.....DTB......DTB......DTB
Life's too short to listen to BULLSHIT
Me and my boys used to have a saying.............. BROS BEFORE HO'S
[ June 10, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: PipesClean ]

Froggystyle
06-10-2003, 10:41 PM
I was going to say dump her, but then I figured... why not really screw her up for the next guy? You need to take this jealousy thing out of the gene pool as far as I'm concerned.
Whatever it is she is most scared of you doing (banging her best freind, co-worker, dog, etc...) do it. Then deny it. And when she is super duper suspicious jealous... get caught red handed doing it again.
Even better... just start up full on conversations with the girls you were previously only looking at. Be all nice, and flirty. Mention that you might be able to help them in any way they may need, and give them a card right in front of her. At first, she will be like.. "No ****in way..." but then... the suspicion will set in. "How many cards does he give out a day? How often does this happen?" When she asks... just casually mention that it happens 5 or 6 times a day, and you never know who you are going to meet, so you might as well be ready. Then, get your buddies to call you from strange phones in the middle of the night, and very quietly say you must have the wrong number...
That, should drive her nuts.
Then bang her friend. I hate jealous chicks.

Forkin' Crazy
06-10-2003, 10:41 PM
Been there done that. When you go somewhere, especially with the guys, and she her reason for you not to go is:"It's not you that I don't trust, it's the other women." LOL, Sure sign of a jealous liar!
Dump the bitch! Well, go ahead and knock off a last piece and then dump the bitch! devil
I waited way too long for it to end..don't do that! :o

JetBoatRich
06-11-2003, 03:41 AM
Froggystyle:
Whatever it is she is most scared of you doing (banging her best freind, co-worker, dog, etc...) do it. Then deny it. And when she is super duper suspicious jealous... get caught red handed doing it again.
Then bang her friend. I hate jealous chicks. I like this, it would probably work or make it worst frown

v-drive
06-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Cole, Relationships are hard enough without having a trust issue thrown in. Like everyone else has said, Dump it now and move on. Remember, no matter how good she looks someone somewhere is tired of putting up with of her shit. It just happens to be your turn in the barrel.
:cool: :cool: v-drive

rrrr
06-11-2003, 05:54 AM
Better get out now, you might end up like the guy that is the webmaster at psychoexgirlfriend.com (http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/)
Here's the header from the site:
"There comes a time in most relationships that one of the two parties wants to end it - and about that time all hell breaks loose. This is a great example of that hell breaking loose.
As the story goes, I dated this older woman for about 8 months. We were pretty serious but had some communication issues. Well, as you'll see, she had no problem communicating her feelings.
Its hard enough getting over someone. When she leaves you in excess of 50 psychotic voicemails, it makes it even harder. So, lets have some fun getting over her by starting a web site. I hope you enjoy my personal pain as much as my friends have.
-Mark"
The voicemails are effing hilarious.....'cause they were on someone else's machine. :D :D :D

Wet Dream
06-11-2003, 06:19 AM
His server must be slow or something. I wasn't having much luck getting the text to come up as quick as it should.

HOSS
06-11-2003, 06:27 AM
Ever noticed that the totally psycho chicks are super skinny? 3 of my girlfriends were. All three psycho whores. My ex wore a size 0 or 1. That`s thin. This was the exceptional psycho. Was in court on average 1 time a week. The thing that pissed me off the most was that if police were involved they would look at her like some innocent little girl and I was the big bad man who could only be doing bad things.
One Saturday a friend and I were going to the lake. We were already broken up. The whole afternoon she was calling me. I take my phone off the hook. I jump in the shower to get ready for an afternoon and night of chasin` ass.
Well I get out of the shower and hang up phone. It rings. Its another friend of mine who is a cop in the same district I live. He asks am I ok. Of course I reply. I ask were he is and he said outside. See he would pass by from time to time in his unit so I didn`t think anything. I told him I was just getting out the shower and would be right out. He said great cause they`re getting ready for a show down out here. Well I laughed as did he. I figured he meant the old guy across the street. He was always stirring up something.
Well I go out with wet hair and socks and shoes in hand. I yell, "Steve". No rersponse. "Steve, where ya at"? He replies, "out here in the front". I go to sit down on driveway to put on socks and shoes and as I started I noticed in my peripheral vision movement behind my boat. I look up to see about 8 cops standing up pointing guns at me with one psycho cop yelling, "FREEZE MOTHER****ER".
I am so lucky I didn`t freak out or I would have been dead. I raise my hands and said what the ****. They tell me to turn around and I said no ****in` way. I`ll kneel but thats it. You see I saw Rodney King too. So cops come flying out my bushes and around both sides of the house.
My friend ask am I alright, were am I hit. Hows your ear. I`m like dude what the hell are you talking about. He told me that Kimberly said you shot yourself. I`m like ****in` what? Well as you see I haven`t! I`m in handcuffs ********. WSo they go through my entire house.
My friend couldn`t get down the street. They had command centers at both ends. I couldn`t answer mycell because I was a psychotic freak that kills people. They took me into an ambulance. They kick me out and hall ass because there nothing wrong with me but a scab on my elbow from a jet ski incident a few weeks prior.
Now they wait 2 hours(yeah I`m still in cuffs) to decide what to do with me. I have to go get a mental evaluation. If I don`t admit myself the state will and i would have to stay a minimum of 72 hours. So I have no choice but to admit myself. I talk to some Dr. for about 3 minutes and he releases me. Now how do I get home. I call 911 and tell them I need a ride. Get this. The body guard who was suppose to be watching me is going to lunch and gives me a ride home.
This bitch calls 911 to say I just shot myself in the ear and dropped the phone. Nothing happens to her! Not even misuse of 911! `Cause I did leave my phone off the hook! The cops told me anyone can do this to anyone else even if they don`t know the person. That is way too much power for one person to have. My friend said he was on another call and that SWAT was on their way to kick in my door. He came over to tell them he knows me and to chill out. Must have been 50 cops! No shit! He said they knocked ont he door and no one answerred. I said you cops are ****ing stupid people. Why didn`t you ring the bell. If they would have takled me naked in the shower,,,,,we would have had a situation.

Chase
06-11-2003, 06:33 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Wet Dream:
I think of her. :D Welcome to the lucky crew. My wife does the same thing. :D I have to say that I am in the lucky crew as well, since my wife knows I look, and knows she can look too, as long as we end up going home to each other at the end of the day everything is great. There is a line there that we both know not to cross. I think we have a pretty good system going???

big Doug
06-11-2003, 06:40 AM
Hoss
I thought my wife gets psycho sometimes. You should do the same thing to her. What a Beeaatch.

HOSS
06-11-2003, 06:43 AM
Thats why she is a long gone psycho freak ex. First 2 years of my marriage we were still dealing with this bitch. I say good luck to her and everything in life as long as it has nothing nor is near ME!

75_Elim
06-11-2003, 07:13 AM
Hey Cole, I had the same deal. My girl saw pics from the river and started getting nervous about OP6. Then she snapped!! she said that since I love women so much and she was so jealous that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to go. Fine by me :D :D I said. It just makes more room in my boat for the women wearing pasties :D
I just don't understand jealousy, if you can't trust the person, the why the Fu$k you with them????

PussyPusher
06-11-2003, 07:15 AM
Oh Jerry you didnt tell everyone that your girlfriend is heavy sweaty betty from Pyramid. She should be jealous, since the girls you will be playin with at OP6 are 1/3 her size. But hey man we still love you even if you are a chubby chaser. LOL :D

Jungle Boy
06-11-2003, 07:20 AM
SoCalOffshore:
Dump her. There is no cure for insanely jealousy. I agree.. Skid her ass, no matter how good she is on her hands and knees. It will only get worse, then she'll slice off your dick as you sleep. cry

NastyOne
06-11-2003, 07:23 AM
Cole:
Cole, you dont bring sand to the beach do you? Then dont bring her to OP6 :D :D

MJ19
06-11-2003, 07:25 AM
If you have a trusting relationship...jealousy is NOT an issue. :)
If you are flirting with your girl 1000 times more then any other girls then she's uncurable. :(
When I see other girls that have body parts I wish I had I have no problems complimenting those girls personally :)
You gotta be comfy with what God gave ya and if you're not you'll never find happiness (because it starts from within) :D

91nordic29
06-11-2003, 07:26 AM
HOSS - HOLY CCCRRRAAAPPP! that is the most extreme jealousy tale i think i have ever heard! eek!
[ June 11, 2003, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: 91nordic29 ]

Boozer
06-11-2003, 07:34 AM
Damn Hoss I have had a serious psycho bitch X as well. Crazy thing is she super skinny as well.
2 1/2 years I spent telling myself it could work and we'd get through all the problems. 2 1/2 years I spent fooling myself. She was a psycho then and she's still a psycho.
I was a complete dumbass and let her move in with me. Biggest mistake of my life. After 6 months of supporting her and her continuing to make promises to pay rent, help pay bills, like credit cards that she racked up I finally had enough. I told her a few days before that I expected X amount of dollars from her in 3 days if she didn't have the money then she was out. Her time was up and guess what?? she didn't have the money or rather did but didn't want to give it to me.
I told her it was time to get her things and leave. She proceeded to break my things at which point I called the cops. Cops came out and told her that I had a couple choices. Choice 1 was I could give her 15 minutes to remove livable items such as Make up and clothes crap like that and anything else she wanted she would have to make arrangements with me on to get or take me to civil court for it. Choice 2 was that I would agree to let her get her things give her some time to get them as long as she did it between then and the time i got home from a party i was headed to but she had to have everything she needed out and gone by the time i returned. She agreed to choice 2 and I mistakenly agreed to it.
3 hours later I come home from the party. She is still there with her mother, mothers bf, and some people I never met before. I walk up to the apartment and it's thrashed. They somehow took dirt (where they got it from i have no idea) and dumped it all over the carpet and my bed. They had also taken everything of mine. When she moved in with me she had a car load of stuff and when she left she took 3 truck loads of stuff.
I again called the cops but this time 2 different cops came. These cops that came had a completely different attitude and told me that she was entitled to take anything and everything she wants to do and if I stood in her way they would arrest me. They also said she could trash the place as much as she wanted to and again if I stood in her way they would arrest me. Why the change I thought?? Turns out these cops would go into the Dennys she worked at for a while as a waitress and she always gave them free breakfast. So naturally I was the asshole and she was the victim.
Because I was pissed I locked myself in a bedroom that had already been cleaned out. She decided that she may have left some things in the room and wanted in to make sure there wasnt anything left which of course there wasnt. Because I didnt open the door the asshole cops kicked the door open through me on the floor and took me to detox. I never knew you could be presumed drunk and sent to detox without having a breathalizer done to you first. I was at that point put in a van and sent to county at county i was breathalized and blew a .036 not even high enough to get a DUI but apparently high enough to be removed from your apartment and sent to jail.
At 7 o'clock in the morning I blew a .000 and was released. Called my mom to come get me out of jail on mothers day.
So GET RID OF THE PSYCHO BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!!

78Eliminator
06-11-2003, 08:45 AM
As much as I hate to read this shit, it's nice to not be alone. I was there at one point in my life. Never again will I ever deal with the jealousy shit. My only advice is to run like hell if you are in the middle of it.
If you are truly a bad person and you make them feel bad, why don't they just leave?
I remember I couldn't even go to a restaurant without being accused of "looking". I would just sit and stare at my plate and never take my eyes off my food. I would still get accused when I would order my food that I was "checking out" the waitress just because I made eye contact when talking to her. I prayed for a male server every time just so I wouldn't have to deal with it.
The day I broke up with her it felt like a thousand pounds was lifted off my shoulders. The sun came out and the birds were singing. I was alone, but I was free.
*And lets not forget about jealous guys. I'm sure there are some women in here that have some horror stories. It's not just the women that are nuts......
[ June 11, 2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

=PAYED CA$H=
06-11-2003, 08:55 AM
LEAVE YOUR OPTIONS OPEN.........
CRAZY BITCHES DO HAVE THE DEEPEST THROATS......
TAKE HER WITH YOU TO OP6, BUT DROP HER LIKE A PROM DRESS ON THE SPOT IF SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG.........IF NOTHING BETTER COMES ALONG AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE CUMMING ON WHO YOU BROUGHT LATER THAT NIGHT...... :D

Cole
06-11-2003, 09:06 AM
this is amazing, all the stories...
78 eliminator,i know how you feel!!!
i am tempted to e-mail all these to her..just to open her eyes!!!
sure like that would work!!

beached 1
06-11-2003, 09:14 AM
78Eliminator:
*And lets not forget about jealous guys. I'm sure there are some women in here that have some horror stories. It's not just the women that are nuts...... Yeah what's up with that? I think it's cool when other dudes check out my wife. It's kinda like having a nice boat and some dude saying "Hey man, nice boat!"

dimarcobros
06-11-2003, 09:22 AM
Hence the name of my boat.......NO DRAMA :D

Tom Brown
06-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Thanks, guys. I've never felt better about being single in my whole life.
Being single can be great and it can suck but being with a drama queen can be 7/24 hell... except when you're having the best sex of your life.

SummerBreeze
06-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Hey Cole, I have seen some of this type of stuff before (Not Fun) I think the only thing that helps is to educate yourself. Two books I have read and have helped myself and you might find some wisdom in them too. Book 1 is " The 5 Love Languages"
Book 2 is " His Needs Her Needs" I think we all could use more wisdom in relationships. Have her read them too. It's something that the school system doesn't teach. Relationships is the most important thing a person can have. Good luck Eric...

91nordic29
06-11-2003, 09:39 AM
=PAYED CA$H=:
LEAVE YOUR OPTIONS OPEN.........
CRAZY BITCHES DO HAVE THE DEEPEST THROATS......
TAKE HER WITH YOU TO OP6, BUT DROP HER LIKE A PROM DRESS ON THE SPOT IF SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG.........IF NOTHING BETTER COMES ALONG AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE CUMMING ON WHO YOU BROUGHT LATER THAT NIGHT...... :D ???? Really BAAAAD idea. Pretty class - less too. yuk
[ June 11, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: 91nordic29 ]

Chase
06-11-2003, 09:50 AM
beached 1:
78Eliminator:
*And lets not forget about jealous guys. I'm sure there are some women in here that have some horror stories. It's not just the women that are nuts...... Yeah what's up with that? I think it's cool when other dudes check out my wife. It's kinda like having a nice boat and some dude saying "Hey man, nice boat!" I am with you on that one

Liberator TJ1984
06-11-2003, 09:55 AM
Tom Brown:
Thanks, guys. I've never felt better about being single in my whole life.
Being single can be great and it can suck but being with a drama queen can be 7/24 hell... except when you're having the best sex of your life. Thats why I've decided to only Date Lesbians...
That way we can chase pussy together :D :p :D and no fighting wink

06-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Women like that will suck the life out of you, kill your spirit and then dump you because you have become a hollowed out shell of a man and blame you for becoming a zombie. Get as far away from her as possible, she's bad news. yuk

HOSS
06-11-2003, 10:50 AM
A tip from HOSS: Skinny little playmate chicks are toys for men. They were put on this planet for men. Use them like candy. Remember thats about all the substance there is.
If she is psycho then don`t even use it. Just not worth it. Psycho chicks are the reason porn movies are made. You can have `em without dealing with them. But if you do meet a psycho chick and you can`t resist. Before you dump her,,,,,,stick it in her butt! Revenge isn`t everything but its OH so sweet. :mad: yuk :D
[ June 11, 2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Miss BK
06-11-2003, 10:59 AM
[ June 11, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Miss BK ]

Miss BK
06-11-2003, 11:02 AM
78Eliminator:
If you are truly a bad person and you make them feel bad, why don't they just leave?This quote is right on.
I used to be that "jealous" girl. When I was 19 I met a guy who was drop dead gorgeous. 6'5", 25, dark complexion, outgoing and oozing with self-confidence, great dancer, extremely athletic and from Manhattan Beach. I lived in Kingman AZ at the time, where fine looking single men were few and far between. The bad part was that all my girlfriends were crazy about him too.
When we started dating, I was contstantly wondering where he was, who he was with, etc. Because he was so outgoing, the women were always eager to chat with him. Some would come right up to us and ask him to dance - in front of me!
And he would.
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and demanded a "talk". I told him how I was losing trust in him when he would "chat" with all these girls, and appear to be having so much fun.
That's when he dropped the brick and said:
"I don't know if you are the right girl for me or not and surely you wouldn't deny me the chance to meet the girl who *was* meant for me? I deeply care for you and you care for me, but if you are sincere - wouldn't you *want* me to find out if you ARE the right woman, before we ever get too serious? And if I did find a woman who I found out I loved more than you, wouldn't you be happy for me?? Wouldn't our lives be more miserable if we were MARRIED and then I met her????"
He had totally turned the tables on me. Not only letting me know that if he found someone else that he liked better, there wasnt a DAMN THING I could do about it anyway!! All the jealously in the world wouldn't ever get him back.
When he told me all of this, I was dumbstruck and couldn't say anything to him but "You are right."
Can you believe we stayed together for SIX YEARS!
I ended up dumping him when he told me I would never race boats and he hid my Hot Boat magazines in the closet........ He was jealous of boat racers. :D
[ June 11, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Miss BK ]

Ziggy
06-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Some of you guys have had horrific adventures in life...I can hardly believe some of the crap you guys have put up with for sex. Who's the physco ones here? j/k :D
I had one bad marraige that should never have happened(20 yr old dumbass I was) but the current one is 13 yrs long and better than ever..my tag line says it all. All people get jealous from time to time, its normal humane nature, some are just more vocal about it, some get physical(plate throwing) some shrug it off. Guess you got to get lucky like me to find the right woman to share your life with.

Fufu Queen
06-11-2003, 11:25 AM
HOSS:
A tip from HOSS: Skinny little playmate chicks are toys for men. They were put on this planet for men. Use them like candy. Remember thats about all the substance there is.
If she is psycho then don`t even use it. Just not worth it. Psycho chicks are the reason porn movies are made. You can have `em without dealing with them. But if you do meet a psycho chick and you can`t resist. Before you dump her,,,,,,stick it in her butt! Revenge isn`t everything but its OH so sweet. :mad: yuk :D Hoss your the BOSS. LMFAO

NastyOne
06-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Boozer that is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find it hard to belive that cops can take you out of your own house for being drunk (or drinking)
You should sue those ****ers. Hearing a story like that makes me ****in sick. yuk
Sometime i wish i could just square up with some of those little bitches when they are off dutie. :mad:

NastyOne
06-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Every time my ex would come around I would tell =PAIDCASH= to get the video camera out. She would always try to fight me and I didnt want to get in trouble when the bitch goes home with a black eye because she is so dumb she hits herself in the prosses of trying to kick my ass. :D

Screaming Pete
06-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Froggystyle:
I was going to say dump her, but then I figured... why not really screw her up for the next guy? You need to take this jealousy thing out of the gene pool as far as I'm concerned.
FEven better... just start up full on conversations with the girls you were previously only looking at. Be all nice, and flirty. Mention that you might be able to help them in any way they may need, and give them a card right in front of her. At first, she will be like.. "No ****in way..." but then... the suspicion will set in. "How many cards does he give out a day? How often does this happen?" When she asks... just casually mention that it happens 5 or 6 times a day, and you never know who you are going to meet, so you might as well be ready. Then, get your buddies to call you from strange phones in the middle of the night, and very quietly say you must have the wrong number...
Then bang her friend. I hate jealous chicks. Froggy that is wayto thought out, My eye 's are tearing LOL funny :D

Hotcrusader76
06-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Froggystyle:
Even better... just start up full on conversations with the girls you were previously only looking at. Be all nice, and flirty. Mention that you might be able to help them in any way they may need, and give them a card right in front of her. At first, she will be like.. "No ****in way..." but then... the suspicion will set in. "How many cards does he give out a day? How often does this happen?" When she asks... just casually mention that it happens 5 or 6 times a day, and you never know who you are going to meet, so you might as well be ready. Then, get your buddies to call you from strange phones in the middle of the night, and very quietly say you must have the wrong number...
Then bang her friend. I hate jealous chicks. Damn Froggy....did you get that triple mocha today? LMAO

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2003, 12:46 PM
Hide your toys and run.

Boozer
06-11-2003, 12:49 PM
NastyOne:
Boozer that is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find it hard to belive that cops can take you out of your own house for being drunk (or drinking)
You should sue those ****ers. Hearing a story like that makes me ****in sick. yuk
Sometime i wish i could just square up with some of those little bitches when they are off dutie. :mad: Tried that. Couldn't get a lawyer to take the case though. My lawyer wanted to take the case but the problem with suing the police is that it's a big gamble. They are protected by governmental immunity so if you sue them you better win. If you don't win you pay all their attorneys fees.

=PAYED CA$H=
06-11-2003, 01:22 PM
[ June 11, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: =PAYED CA$H= ]

=PAYED CA$H=
06-11-2003, 01:22 PM
I BET THAT BOATCOP DOES'NT LIKE ALL THIS TALK....
OH YEAH AND NASTY ONE ISNT KIDDING ABOUT THE CRAZY EX-GIRL STORY EITHER........ devil
I'LL NEVER HIT A BITCH, BUT I'LL KICK ONE..... :D

BEARDOWN2
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Well being the "Lady" that I am.... I pretty much look just as much as the guys do!!! My husband sure gets a kick out of it!!!
Moni

BEARDOWN2
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Well being the "Lady" that I am.... I pretty much look just as much as the guys do!!! My husband sure gets a kick out of it!!!
Moni

MJ19
06-11-2003, 01:36 PM
More folks need to use my 'when too impressed by someone do this' method...when too impressed, envision them straining while taking a crap...fixes all perfections in a heartbeat :D
Also remember we all get fat, wrinkly and ugly one day...so having trust, love and happiness from within is a thousand times better then a perfect body and a pyscho relationship IMHO. :cool:

HBjet
06-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Kick her to the curb, and then knock the bottom out of her best friend!
Because she expects you to do it anyways right?
MissHBjet is cool with me checking out other girls, and she will even point them out from time to time. She know's I have no chance, so she lets me look :D
If girls get jealous about other girls in G-string bikini's, then there is something wrong with the girl, and it's not jealousy!
HBjet

sam pioske
06-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Get her gone quick !
Cost me 10 years of bull shit.
My gal now is an Angel!!!

Daytona19
06-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Drop her like a bad habbit if she doesnt straighten up. To many women to little time, if ya know what I mean. Its not worth the drama or embarasment to you to deal with that shit. If she doesnt unerstand , SEE YA!!! jawdrop

v-drive
06-12-2003, 04:52 AM
Jealousy is a sickness. It takes serious counseling to be over it. Your only chance
(if you love her) is to break it off and tell her to seek professional help. It's true what 058 said about sucking the life out of you. I've been away from my x for over 20 years but when I think about her I shudder to think how it was when I was with her. Just say to hip gotta go.
:cool: v-drive

HOSS
06-12-2003, 04:56 AM
I`m with ya v-drive. When I look back man did life suck. I was living misery every single day. Now with my wife of 3.5 years, I`m loving life. Find the right person. Your on this rock once.

06-12-2003, 09:19 AM
My gal now is an Angel!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]Sorry to hear that, my wife is still alive.
[ June 12, 2003, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: 058 ]