PDA

View Full Version : Damn Liars!

-Nezrik-
05-03-2003, 01:47 PM
I hate it when you take something in to get some work done on it, and they say 2 days. Well in 2 days you call to say whats up. They tell you it wont be done til tomorrow. You call back then, and they say 2 more days and you can pick it up. burningm They dont even have the courtesy to call you and say we Suck and aren't done. You have to call them.
What I am talking about here is a 6" Lift on my truck, that was supposed to be a "2 Day" install that turned out to be 5 days. I will never do business with this company again, EVER! burningm
[ May 03, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: -Nezrik- ]

Mandelon
05-03-2003, 01:53 PM
What company???

Mr.Havasu
05-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I lowered my truck and it only took them one day.
I guess it easier when you have gravity on your side:D

HCS
05-03-2003, 02:21 PM
They probably broke something and didn't want to tell ya.
Or else their just idiots.
[ May 03, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

SandbarScot
05-03-2003, 02:22 PM
I just got my F-150 SuperCrew lifted at Ranch Muffler in Temecula. They did an RCD 6" suspension lift and a 3" body lift. I also had them put in a custom exhaust, nerf bars (Bully), grill, clear corners, clear tail lamps, wheels, and 35" tires. They did a good job,all in two days. wink Sorry for the spam.

hoolign
05-03-2003, 02:23 PM
Going through the same thing,they diagnosed my 6l as having a ring problem,warrnety is covering it all,2 weeks so fartalked to them yesterday "yes we have 4 pistons and rings here now ,others will be in next week" 3 weeks to do pistons and rings!
what a bunch of bullshit!

-Nezrik-
05-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Mandelon:
What company??? 4 Wheel Parts in San Marcos, CA

HCS
05-03-2003, 02:39 PM
-Nezrik-:
Mandelon:
What company??? 4 Wheel Parts in San Marcos, CA 4 Wheel Parts has good prices on parts but Iv'e had people tell me before that there service sucks.

Seadog
05-03-2003, 02:42 PM
The Ford dealer here is notorious for setting up appointments for minor jobs and not getting them started on the day it is scheduled. They had a friend's car in for tranny work. The car ran, but didn't have overdrive. This was his only wheels that he needed bad. After two weeks, he went by to find what the delay was. The car was in the lot. All they had done was put it on the lift to get some numbers and they were waiting on parts. All this time he could have driven with no problems.
I found a great dealer 135 miles away and the drive was worth it.

hoolign
05-03-2003, 02:48 PM
I'll never deal with 4 wheel parts again,we have them up here,bought 4 rancho es 8000 shocks(i think thats them)1 week the rear one snapped,there were some rock dings on them and they said no warrenty...abuse, i drive on gravel roads for christ sakes

HOSS
05-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Anyone know the name of the bead lock rims with a red "M" on the center cap? I see them on vehicles in my 4wheel& offroad mag. And is there a website for Robby Gordon wheels? Please PM me.
Anyone got info on fabtech suspension kits. I like the Skyjacker 8" kit but still letting price drop before buying.
[ May 03, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Phat_Kat
05-03-2003, 07:18 PM
-Nezrik-:
Mandelon:
What company??? 4 Wheel Parts in San Marcos, CA They've always been flakes!

HOSS
05-03-2003, 07:22 PM
I don`t think its a M but instead a W. Walker Evans bead locks. Anyone got a website?

-Nezrik-
05-04-2003, 05:04 AM
I dont know about those wheels Hoss. My truck (if i ever get it back) will have the Robby Gordon w/beadlocks on it. I dont think there is a website for the Robby Gordons either. They are made by EVO (Weld).

iparky
05-04-2003, 08:40 AM
His grand opening was last week, he was there signing autographs on friday or saturday night after practice at fontana. by the way he finished 4th last night at RIR after being 3 laps down at the beginning of the race. He is the man!
RobbyGordonOffRoad.com

25Elmn8r
05-05-2003, 10:35 AM
HOSS:
Anyone got info on fabtech suspension kits. I just had my Suburban done by Fabtech. It turned out sweet and was done in 1 day. 6" lift with new rims and tires. This is the 4th Fabtech lift I have had and loved every one of them.

-Nezrik-
05-05-2003, 11:48 AM
Well I finally got it back today, and they are lucky it looks so good. They also gave me 10% of for the hassle so I am not so pissed anymore.
http://members.cox.net/nezrik/Truck.JPG

HCS
05-05-2003, 11:52 AM
-Nezrik-:
Well I finally got it back today, and they are lucky it looks so good. They also gave me 10% of for the hassle so I am not so pissed anymore.
http://members.cox.net/nezrik/Truck.JPG Isn't that how it always works?. Once you get it back the pain goes away. :D
Looks great! Better they take their time than do a hack job.

-Nezrik-
05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
Isn't that how it always works?. Once you get it back the pain goes away. :D
Looks great! Better they take their time than do a hack job. So True. It is just aggonizing waiting. I am the type of person that has no patience :D
Thanx for the compliment. I am very happy with it now.