PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on in Parker this...

Jrocket
02-13-2003, 07:44 PM
Anything or anybody gonna be in Parker this weekend? Im bored as hell and think I might be heading to Parker to kill some time....Anyone? :D

missboatnam1
02-13-2003, 07:55 PM
i wish!!! have fun!!! cry

SS Havabrew
02-13-2003, 07:57 PM
I WAS heading out to test out the new boat but going house hunting and to the boat show insted :cool:

Jrocket
02-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Im so sick of this rain and bored of sitting in the house.Im thinking of driving down just to hang out at Fox's and drink some beers.I was hoping there was some kind of event going on though....... :rolleyes:

missboatnam1
02-13-2003, 08:21 PM
hmmmm, sounds like you need to find a girl and go have a good time!!.... :D :) ....to bad some of us have to WORK on the weekend :( ....

Boatcop
02-13-2003, 08:22 PM
The only thing going on this weekend is the annual charity "Desert Dash", a bike-run-walk event from Hwy 95 to the Desert Bar.
The good news is: Kenny's will be packed, but the bad news is that you can't drive there. (At least not till after the event.)
Other than that it's just the usual pulling idiots out of running washes, and playing dodge the snowbirds on the highway.

missboatnam1
02-13-2003, 08:25 PM
dodging the snowbirds!!!!!....LMAO.....alan, i dread the day im like that, but you are so flipin true!! ......when im that age im going red baby, no blue hair for me!! LOL...

fatalbert
02-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Sitting in jacuzzi's at Emerald Cove and boat shopping in Parker and Havasu; gonna find one sooner or later.
srs

jet4fun
02-13-2003, 08:54 PM
i will be there with marcel(chesta cheetah), jeff(bigamist), and some friends, a bunch of others were going to go too but they bithched out.

Jrocket
02-13-2003, 09:02 PM
jet4fun:
i will be there with marcel(chesta cheetah), jeff(bigamist), and some friends, a bunch of others were going to go too but they bithched out. Ive met Marcel before so I would recognize him if I saw him again.Whats your plans and where will everyone be hang'n at? I might be in Havasu for a day or so then back down to Parker...Johnny

Jrocket
02-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Well I went to the boat show this morning.Im bored now,so Im leaving for Parker in 1 hour......make that 20 minutes.... :D :D

Zuumer
02-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Jrocket:
Well I went to the boat show this morning.Im bored now,so Im leaving for Parker in 1 hour......make that 20 minutes.... :D :D Anyone wanna meet at Fox's tommorrow for sum brewski's ? ? Or ...how about Havasu Springs for brunch/BMary's...then to Fox's? ?
Bitchin' here today :D :D

Zuumer
02-15-2003, 07:48 PM
Didn't mean to intrude...new guy on the boards. Been here in Havasu outa San Diego for 10 years and just tryin' to participate in the desert. I work here at Lakeland Marine in the summer and may have talked to some of you and helped with your boats.

Jrocket
02-16-2003, 06:33 PM
If I saw your post earlier, I would of taken you up on the beers at Fox's.We had breakfast at Fox's this morning,steak and eggs.Dammmmm good too!! :D Then off to havasu to look at a couple boats for sale,then back down to Parker for some house shopping.... :D :D What a perfect day!!! :D :)
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Junk_001.JPG
[ February 16, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

Zuumer
02-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Jrocket:
If I saw your post earlier, I would of taken you up on the beers at Fox's.We had breakfast at Fox's this morning,steak and eggs.Dammmmm good too!! :D Then off to havasu to look at a couple boats for sale,then back down to Parker for some house shopping.... :D :D What a perfect day!!! :D :) Glad you had a great day !
Give a holler next time and we'll shoot for the brewski's again. :cool: :cool: :cool:

jet4fun
02-16-2003, 11:31 PM
how strange it is that we go to the same place and never see you, sorry we never met up.
we rented a house in the keys right by riverdave's at the point, stayed friday night until sunday night, we were at foxes and roadrunner several times, and all up and down the river, too bad we never met up, theres a pic of my boat in my profile, maybe you saw us... anyway we had a good time, we gotta hook up next time,,,,,,,,btw we met the most beautiful girl, she looked just like bo derek did when she was young even had the braided hair,,,,,i'm in love :D

WILD LAVEY
02-17-2003, 05:46 AM
well im off to havasu in about an hour. it should nice and mellow out there today.

Jrocket
02-17-2003, 08:13 AM
jet4fun:
how strange it is that we go to the same place and never see you, sorry we never met up.
we rented a house in the keys right by riverdave's at the point, stayed friday night until sunday night, we were at foxes and roadrunner several times, and all up and down the river, too bad we never met up, theres a pic of my boat in my profile, maybe you saw us... anyway we had a good time, we gotta hook up next time,,,,,,,,btw we met the most beautiful girl, she looked just like bo derek did when she was young even had the braided hair,,,,,i'm in love :D Yep,we were eating breakfast when you went by.You went up river just past Fox's then turned around and made a pass back down.jet-o-vator on the whole way.......Was that you? :D

BIGAMIST
02-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Yep that was Robert. eek!