PDA

View Full Version : RD sighting!

TOBTEK
06-27-2003, 07:55 AM
The better half and I are cruising west on Palamor Airport Rd in Carlsbad(minding our own biz!), coming back from stuffing ourselves from sushi Thursday evening. When I look over and some lady in the passinger seat of a metalic toupe lincoln Navigator is checking me out and winking at me. Im thinking....I know im hot, but come on lady your little boy/son is driving your vehicle! (kinda looked like she was giving him driving lessons) I glanced over, and I know I've seen him before SOMEWHERE :confused: ???????? Still shocked from the ladies advances, I slowed to let this "SOCCERMOM'S SUV" pull away from us and there it was on the back window...OP6-V in white vinyl.........is this the same woman and child that used to follow me when I was younger in a WHITE TACOMA TRUCK? Im starting to wonder, im scared, This all has me starting to wonder if I should start "packing heat" and ask quesions later! :D :D .....thats our RD sighting for thurday June 26th.
BTW: I was going to try to get your attention and waive, But you looked busy and we couldn't see where your other hand was! Whats that all about?
[ June 27, 2003, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

TOBTEK
06-27-2003, 08:08 AM
RiverDave:
The sticker on the back window is actually chrome. wink
RD :D my bad......I was in shock at the time, breathing into a brown paperbag. :D

Jbb
06-27-2003, 08:24 AM
I have some great pix of various RD sightings around town...lol...Wanna see em?.. :D :D :D

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 08:25 AM
JETBOAT BRIAN:
I have some great pix of various RD sightings around town...lol...Wanna see em?.. :D :D :D bust them out.

Jbb
06-27-2003, 08:34 AM
RiverDave:
No that's quite alright Brian.. I don't think that's necesary do you?
RD Relax...Lil Mr ....Just havin some fun with you....How about an Ice Cream cone?
:D :D :D

TOBTEK
06-27-2003, 09:10 AM
"To hung over right now for dairy products.."
RD was also spotted at a few local bars with MOM , was hitting it pretty hard last night I heard:D just f-ing with ya RD :D :D

ROZ
06-27-2003, 09:29 AM
TOBTEK:
RD was hitting it pretty hard last night I heard:D :D Hitting the bars, or "hittin" the "MOM" after hitting the Bars. wink
[ June 27, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

1stepcloser
06-27-2003, 09:36 AM
ROZ:
Hitting the bars, or "hittin" the "MOM" after hitting the Bars. wink Both, if he has any sense. wink

ROZ
06-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Good to hear your doing your moral and civic duty. :D
So tell me, is it difficult to drive home with one eye and one arm?

Charley
06-27-2003, 10:19 AM
Cmon pictures for the most part never hurt anyone wink :D