PDA

View Full Version : Why MUST I Have This Addiction???????

Stupid Fast
05-14-2003, 05:30 PM
I don't get it. I like my boat. It does what I tell her and She is A lot of fun. Well I went to my dealer just to pick up oil, gearlube and filters, and ended up falling in love :confused: :confused: A boat came in that morning that they were cleaning. 97 Model 21' 502 mag MPI(415hp), Bravo 1 Labed 4 blade prop, Teage flame arrestor, Latham external steering, Dual axle trailer, Aluminum Wheels, Dual batteries, and Very Clean. What Am I to do??? It is Just over what I want to pay. I have dreams about it. eek! This Is not right. I know that in two years I will Want a 25 footer with a blown 540 or so.(actually if I could afford it now I would want it now.
Anyhow. How many of you have ended up with new boats when you intended on just buying parts?
P.S. My wife says "Just buy it. It will Make you happy."(she however has no concept of money)
This makes it even harder.
Eric<--------jones'in for a new boat!!

Mandelon
05-14-2003, 05:35 PM
Go buy it.

Stupid Fast
05-14-2003, 05:35 PM
Mandelon:
Go buy it. I know. I love boats but I hate spending large amounts of money.
P.S. How many 21 foot boats out there have a 502 mag for power?
[ May 14, 2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

Jbb
05-14-2003, 05:36 PM
Buy it ...Buy it now!!!! :p :p

Mandelon
05-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Stupid Fast:
Mandelon:
Go buy it. I know. I love boats but I hate spending large amounts of money.
P.S. How many 21 foot boats out there have a 502 mag for power? Wish I did. 390 HP 454....
You'll be kicking yourself if you don't get it. You won't be really happy with your old one.... Its only money. You'll make more. You have wifey's permission and our blessings....SAme thing happened to me. Went in just to look, got a good deal, wrote a check.
I am happy. You should be happy too.
Call them now. Trade in old boat. Work a couple of Saturdays.....Go Go GO!!!!!! :D
Feed the need.....for speed!!!

MJ19
05-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Stupid Fast:
My wife says "Just buy it. It will Make you happy."(she however has no concept of money)
This makes it even harder.That's always my answer too :D I figure my hubby is the man making the money, he should have the concept on if he should buy another boat or not :) I'm always up for more toys :D

Stupid Fast
05-14-2003, 05:52 PM
http://www.sizzlemarine.com/1092-895.jpg
Go End
http://www.sizzlemarine.com/1092-898.jpg
My Seat
http://www.sizzlemarine.com/1092-899.jpg
BIG BLOCK CHEVY :D :D
http://www.sizzlemarine.com/1092-894.jpg
[ May 14, 2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

sidewound
05-14-2003, 05:57 PM
Relax. Take some deep breaths. You are getting sleepy. SLEEPY SLEEPY. Now that you are are in a receptive state of mind I will make some suggestions that will seem perfectly logical when you awake. BUY IT!! BUY IT BUY IT.
(Hell it aint my money}
Now I will snap my fingers and you will awake with this thought on your mind. 1 2 3 snap!
There now, how do you feel?
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

Jbb
05-14-2003, 06:03 PM
MJ19:
Stupid Fast:
My wife says "Just buy it. It will Make you happy."(she however has no concept of money)
This makes it even harder.That's always my answer too :D I figure my hubby is the man making the money, he should have the concept on if he should buy another boat or not :) I'm always up for more toys :D Good answer!!!!! :D

Super D
05-14-2003, 07:10 PM
you have the coolest wife ever (unless of course my wife reads this - you're the best, sweety - how about a new boat?)!!!!
IT'S ONLY MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

mbrown2
05-14-2003, 07:14 PM
21 Hammer....with 502...don't find many of those with that engine. That is a nice riding boat and should run well with that engine; not sure what you upgrading from, but I wanted a Hammer many years ago.

mtndewdrops
05-14-2003, 08:08 PM
Go for it smile_sp ...you only live once. You work hard, right? Why not treat yourself. What happens if you wait and you kick yourself when its gone and end up buying a new one for alot more...plus interest rates are pretty low.
Don't pass it up, Life is too short.
Do get a marine appraisal though...or at the very least do a sea trial.

slowinhavasu
05-14-2003, 08:14 PM
check on insurance cost...and remember, you can get a lot OF BAYLINER FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY....LOLOLO