PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta bowl

Stupid Fast
12-23-2002, 06:49 AM
This is the first time in my life that the Buckeyes (Ohio State) Have played for the title.
who do you think will win? Who do You want to Win?

THOR
12-23-2002, 07:23 AM
I will have to say no. Miami is too big and fast.

Stupid Fast
12-23-2002, 07:45 AM
Somehow I screwed up the questions.
The first question should be:
Who do you think will win?
Second:
Who do you want to win?
Third:
Do you care?
It worked when I previewed it. I don't know what happened.
Eric

boatnam2
12-23-2002, 07:50 AM
since our best freinds just moved to ohio,i hope ou wins at least they will have one reason for there move.j/k go canes

Stupid Fast
12-23-2002, 07:53 AM
boatnam2:
since our best freinds just moved to ohio,i hope ou wins at least they will have one reason for there move.j/k go canes Where did they move to?
P.S. We shal see what happens on the third. Don't count these boys out.
Eric
[ December 23, 2002, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

Stupid Fast
01-03-2003, 10:31 PM
The Poll was WRONG.
Go Bucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurtis500
01-03-2003, 10:41 PM
WHAT A GAME!!!!

JetBoatRich
01-03-2003, 11:01 PM
Great game eek! cry miami who :confused:

Rayhill
01-04-2003, 06:31 AM
What a game!
I love it when the media is wrong! "Miami, Miami Miami" Blah!
We were in Cleveland last year for the offshore race. We saw a Cleveland/GreenBay game. At half time I went to the toilet and talkin with this guy. He said "You are not from around here are you?" "No, I am from Tennessee." He yells out to the crowd "Hey everybody! This guy is from Tennessee!" Then all these people start chanting "Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!"
Gotta love those Buckeyes!
PS. My UT Volunteers- "A disgrace to Tennessee football heritage!" quote from ABC

Kurtis500
01-04-2003, 07:39 AM
I love it when the media is wrong! "Miami, Miami Miami" Blah!No kidding!! I got really sick of the obvious 'bias' the announcers had when talking about Miami and thier team. There was no doubt who they felt was the better team. They even seemed a little stunned at the end after Ohio won.

THOR
01-04-2003, 08:10 AM
That was huge.
I am not a Miami fan, but the pass interference call was bullshit. But, Ohio state won being a 12 point underdog.

GM Killer
01-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Im glad Ohio St won, but I believe that USC would beat either one of those teams. Its a shame that there isnt a playoff system to prove who actually is the best.
[ January 04, 2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: GM Killer ]

Back To Havasu
01-04-2003, 09:01 AM
GM Killer...I totally agree with you. wink

89checkmate
01-04-2003, 09:18 AM
I agree that SC looked very impressive at the end of the season, but a championship team needs to show up and win every week with no excuses. Ohio State won the title with awesome defense.
All I have to say is "scoreboard" that is all that counts....

mbrown2
01-04-2003, 10:25 AM
89checkmate:
I agree that SC looked very impressive at the end of the season, but a championship team needs to show up and win every week with no excuses. Ohio State won the title with awesome defense.
All I have to say is "scoreboard" that is all that counts.... I give Ohio State there respect, but I disagree on one of your points. A Championship team is the one that only needs to play their best when the Playoffs roll around. Like in June for the NBA, October for MLB, and January for NFL...It should not matter too much that you beat BFE State 80 to 0 back in the second week of September...Bring on the Playoffs in College and lets be done with this "computers deciding championship" shit...Even Division III College football has playoffs.
[ January 04, 2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

River Ric
01-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey Guys,
There is only ONE undefeted team in College Football today and THEY are the # 1 team. USC and Miami can say all they want just like the announcers did. But it ain't over till the FAT LADY sings. I could here her all the way from Tempe last night. I went to several Oho games this year and last nights was no exception!!!! Miami has nothing to be ashamed of. They played a great game. Ohio's defense was just too strong and caused the type of turnovers that wins games. I could not of been more proud of my Allmamater then I was last night. It felt like the whole state of Ohio was packed into Sun Devil's stadium.Being ther brought back fellings of the greatest four years of my life as a player. Tressler and Griifin as well as all thoughs boys deserve their day in the SUN. "GO BUCS" Class of 80 :D :D :D :D :D