PDA

View Full Version : DANGER!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
09-23-2002, 11:09 AM
Ok, it is sunday we make up our minds for a salsa party, well after going to the store and bringing home five different hot peppers, halbenjors (sp) we get to cutting, down the peppers and I cut the halbens? to get the seeds out as I am going to start growing them myself, no big right. We get all done and I wash the hell out of my hands to get this nasty stuff off and go to take a piss, well boys and girls the shit just dont wash off, I have never had so much pain in my life, I got them cooled enough in the shower to put my clothes back on and walked around the house gingerly. I am at work and have washed my hands in the solvent tank and used the hand cleaner here and just rubbed my eyes and the shit aint gone yet. Long story short wear gloves when cutting those damn things. eek!

propless
09-23-2002, 01:32 PM
Been there done that, but wiped around my eyes since I was outside sweating.
I took off running and within seconds I was blind as a bat, I banged into everything trying to get into the house. Couldn't open my eyes and just squinted waiting for my eyeballs to erupt or disintegrate in a plume of smoke - I actually wished for death for a few moments, anything to ease the pain.
Finally located the salt container after clearing everything else of the shelves in the pantry (blind man swing arms everywhere). Poured the salt in one hand, added a little water and started scrubbing - sure the salt was irritating, but it provided immediate relief.
Use a copious amount of salt, some water and scrub the crap away; it is the only thing I have found that provides relief.

scgms1
09-23-2002, 02:05 PM
Blown, I gotta ask, could anyone eat that crap? :D
I like hot stuff myself. I made some lasagna one time and put some habaneros in there. My son's standing next to me and I'm telling him how these are the worlds hottest peppers. Well he didn't believe me, so... I cut just the littlest piece off and let him try it. 10 glasses of water later he's starting to get his normal color back. My wife got a little upset. :o You didn't put those in the lasagna, did you? Well,..I thought it was good. eek!
BTW I found out about the gloves, GOOD TIP!
If I want to add fire to MY OWN food now, I usually add from a bottle. If you like HOT, check out this site,.. Mo Hotta Mo Betta. (http://www.mohotta.com/)
:D

Wet Dream
09-23-2002, 02:09 PM
During one of my usual cookouts, my neightbor came over and I had some onions and peppers saute'ing on the grill. He wanted a taste so he started with a green bell pepper, and moved up to a jalapeno, then I coaxed him into the habanero....he still brings that up. I think he hated me at the time. Probably still does. :D

Schiada76
09-23-2002, 02:23 PM
If you think Habeneros are hot try a little drop of Dave's Insanity Sauce on something. That shit is really fn dangerous it even comes with a warning sticker. eek!

stucknohio
09-23-2002, 02:52 PM
I was at a friends house cutting peppers in his kitchen. I washed my hands thoroughly, and then went to the restroom. I am standing there pissing and something just doesnt feel right. I switch hands. Its just getting worse and worse. Its hot, damn hot.. So I finish. Now Im thinking about what I am going to do. Its burning so bad I cant put it away and there is a big red mark. So I stand on toes and put it in the bathroom sink with cold water running on it. A long period of time goes by and my buddy knocks on the door and asks "what the hell are you doing?" I said dont worry about it. He opens the door and sees me standing there on tipy toes with my thing in sink and dies of laughter. His wife sees him laughing and walks around the corner to see whats up. cant live this down they call me hot dick

NashvilleBound
09-23-2002, 02:53 PM
We eat allot of the hot stuff daily so my wife and I have had our stories too. I, uh, put my finger where I shouldn't have, uh, she was PISSED! I washed I swear!!!! She thought a few weeks later of paying me back, IT WAS NOT FUNNY! So I can relate. Be carefull. eek! NB
[ September 23, 2002, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

Livin Large 27Hallett
09-23-2002, 02:57 PM
How about when you rub some type of heat jell on your wifes neck and then same Idea, you wash your hands and then go visit the toilet, and low and behold your Johnson turns to fire.

miller19j
09-23-2002, 03:00 PM
stucknohio:
I was at a friends house cutting peppers in his kitchen. I washed my hands thoroughly, and then went to the restroom. I am standing there pissing and something just doesnt feel right. I switch hands. Its just getting worse and worse. Its hot, damn hot.. So I finish. Now Im thinking about what I am going to do. Its burning so bad I cant put it away and there is a big red mark. So I stand on toes and put it in the bathroom sink with cold water running on it. A long period of time goes by and my buddy knocks on the door and asks "what the hell are you doing?" I said dont worry about it. He opens the door and sees me standing there on tipy toes with my thing in sink and dies of laughter. His wife sees him laughing and walks around the corner to see whats up. cant live this down they call me hot dickThat is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on this board!
Miller19j
:D :D
Miller19j
[ September 23, 2002, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

No Drama
09-23-2002, 04:03 PM
I too am a connoisseur of very hot foods; I enjoy a raw Jalapeno with each of my meals when appropriate. But as a warning to all men on this board do NOT attempt to give your wife or girlfriend any affection anytime after such a meal. Particularly oral loving, the heat stays in your mouth hours after you have taken the last bite. Neither tooth paste nor mouthwash will eliminate the heat source. Consequently, the amount of pain they will receive will be equivalent or less than the horror you will endure after she has recomposed herself. Take it from first hand experience, neither act, is a pretty picture.
[ September 23, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: No Drama ]

wsuwrhr
09-23-2002, 04:28 PM
I grow habaneros and jalapenos in my backyard. I second the notion of watching what you do after touching them bad boys.
By the way, we can't eat all of them falkers so if anyone wants some of them hot ass MF peppers, let me know and you can come by and get some. Brian

DaveA
09-23-2002, 07:55 PM
Here's a good website for hot peppers, guys.
http://www.baileyfarmsinc.com
It's my in-laws, and believe me, they know peppers. They're big suppliers to many of the grocery stores here on the East Coast.
Check out their Chili Chart!
DaveA

beyondhelpin
09-23-2002, 10:38 PM
If you like it hot you have got to try DAVES INSANITY SAUCE! Be warned it is hot. Dipped 1 tine of fork in it and mixed with my beans, man was it hot. Habaneros aint shit to this stuff. BTW just got a killer salsa recipe from a Chinese guy. As good or better than any resturant salsa!

PickleFork2Be
09-24-2002, 03:23 AM
beyondhelpin:
If you like it hot you have got to try DAVES INSANITY SAUCE! Be warned it is hot. Dipped 1 tine of fork in it and mixed with my beans, man was it hot. Habaneros aint shit to this stuff. BTW just got a killer salsa recipe from a Chinese guy. As good or better than any resturant salsa!I actually have some of this stuff in my fridge at home--at least I think it is Daves Insanity; rated 750,000 whichever it was. The only time it has been used was one night of a party I had thrown. Needless to say we all thought getting it out was a great idea after a keg and 4 gallons of jungle juice later. In any case, I had a friend who thought he was bad ass, and would do a spoonfull of it. I told him that I would give him a partial drop and if he could handle that, then see me for more. Well, 30 minutes of crying later (yes, actually tearing up), he wasn't ready for more. Shitty part being that, even with the eye dropper included with that shit, when you are drunk, you don't realize it if you get any on your hands. And when you do notice it, you attempt to lick it off. After spending 30 minutes crying as your friend is, you go take a piss...and the rest resembles a few shlong in the sink stories above. Ever since that night, I use gloves when handling that stuff.
wsuwrhr - gonna have to take you up on that the next time I am down there. Maybe go out and grab a couple cold ones too.
PF2BE

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:03 AM
Pickle,
Anytime dude, trailer the bike down and we'll go through the twisties in my backyard first.
Brian

PickleFork2Be
09-24-2002, 05:06 AM
That'd be sweet dude! Didn't expect to see you posting this early. Must be working on those parts early for me wink Give me a call on my cell sometime when you get a chance, had a question.
PF2BE

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Brian: Are you going to the Pyramid Summer Blowout? Oct12/13?? I would love to get some of those fresh homegrown peppers from ya.

AZKC
09-24-2002, 01:30 PM
Watched a hot food special and that Insanity sauce is made with the stuff they make pepper spray out of and we all know how much fun that stuff can be....
KC

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 03:42 PM
Problem with those sauces is they taste like hot dirt. Nasty! I'll have a fresh batch of my salsa for the Pyramid Blowout next month....
If you show, check it out.
NB

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 03:51 PM
I have heard of Pyramid lake, and I may have been there when I was a kid. I am wondering where exactly is it, and do they have a site for rules and regs and info like that? Brian

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 03:58 PM
http://www.rmrc-recreation.com/pyramid_lake.htm Check out the link on ***boats West too for the Blowout
NB

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:00 PM
What about exhaust noise? It sounds good to me, I thought it was local.
Brian
[ September 24, 2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 04:05 PM
I haven't seen any problems in all the times I have been there. Tho, at the last party some of the guys were installing baffles on one of the jet boats. I run an HP500EFI with pipes right out the back....no problem. Its a very relaxed lake compared to Castaic, and ALWAYS a good time!

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Are we getting the group camping sites?
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:08 PM
Unfortunately at this time I am running dry headers. So noise is a concern for me. You knwo what I mean. I love the sound though.
Brian

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 04:08 PM
I reserved Group Site C. Your welcome to go just post your agenda on the forum and I will make sure there is room for you!

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:09 PM
So who is in so far? I will have to talk my new wife into it. I'll bring some of the habaneros and jalapenos I was bragging about so you all can fry your mouth on them.
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-24-2002, 04:10 PM
What kind of money do we need to send you to get a spot?
Brian

NashvilleBound
09-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Brian, all you have to do is let me know your going. I have a list of about 40 boats that are already going...some camping some showing up Sunday. The site is already paid for by me. Tho your really making my mouth water by talking about fresh peppers! Check out the 4th page on the Hot Boat West forums...
Hot Boat Forums: Pyramid Summer Blowout!!!!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000311;p=4 Let me know
[ September 24, 2002, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]