Sweet and sour
Seven up I'll have 2 please. jawdrop

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
Tequilla.... just friggin straight. Oh yeah. Patron, chilled :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 06:37 PM
clownpuncher I was talking to a lady about a drink she has had and i think she said a Duck Fart. Do you know about this one and if so what is in it. :)

Phat_Kat
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
ONE BIG DUCK
Jack Daniels
Duck juices (squeez it out of the duck meat)
This is what happens when you're hammered but luckily it came out ok. I wanted to call it AFLAC but everyone just gave me that frustrated, "ok that's enough with the aflac", kinda look. Oh well, give it a whirl.

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
clownpuncher I was talking to a lady about a drink she has had and i think she said a Duck Fart. Do you know about this one and if so what is in it. :) What's in a duck fart? Ugghh, I hate to think of it :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 06:40 PM
she said she had it somewhere in Havasu but that is what she called it. Maybe they have a different name for it. I guess it does sound gross doesn't it. :p :D

DansBlown73Nordic
09-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I like CreamSicle mix that is made by T.G.I.F. you throw the mix in a blender with ice and the blender does the rest.... smile_sp

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:42 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
she said she had it somewhere in Havasu but that is what she called it. Maybe they have a different name for it. I guess it does sound gross doesn't it. :p :D Duck fart
3/4 oz each of Kahlua, Baileys and Canadian Club

Big Proppa
09-27-2003, 06:43 PM
Here are a few of our favorites -
Margarita Glass or similar:
fill with ice
1 shot rasberry pucker
2 shots coconut rum
fill rest of the way with Pina colada mix
5" tall glass (or so)
fill with ice
3 shots peach pucker
2 shots good vodka
fill the rest of the way with sprite
The first one was right off the bottle of pucker
the second just kinda developed
here's another
big ole glass or plastic mug from 7/11 - you know, the big one!
fill with ice
3 shots 99 bananas
2 shots coconut rum
1 can pineapple juice (small little guy)
fill the rest of the way with cranberry juice
OK one more
1 bottle 99 bananas
1 shot glass
and just keep pourin!!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 06:43 PM
clownpuncher:
MRS FLYIN VEE:
she said she had it somewhere in Havasu but that is what she called it. Maybe they have a different name for it. I guess it does sound gross doesn't it. :p :D Duck fart
3/4 oz each of Kahlua, Baileys and Canadian Club Thats it. how did you find it or were you just f**king with me before. :D :D

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Dans66Stevens:
I like CreamSicle mix that is made by T.G.I.F. you throw the mix in a blender with ice and the blender does the rest.... smile_sp My bartenders HATE making blended drinks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 06:46 PM
BIG RED HOOTER
1oz tequilla
3/4 oz Amaretto
1 oz grenadine
pinapple juice
mix all together and top with grenadine

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:46 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
clownpuncher:
MRS FLYIN VEE:
3/4 oz each of Kahlua, Baileys and Canadian Club Thats it. how did you find it or were you just f**king with me before. :D :D We own a bar/restaurant in Palm Desert. Pretty popular plac and we get these crazy drink requests all the time. Imagine that. I'm a fireman and I own a bar. Fine line there :D

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:47 PM
M & M - Frangellico, Creme de Cacao and Baileys equal parts.

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Come on - lets play stump the bartender jawdrop

Mandelon
09-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Parrothead
2 parts Rum
3 parts Pineapple Juice
1 part Blackberry Schnapps.
Very tasty! :D

Phat_Kat
09-27-2003, 07:01 PM
clownpuncher:
Come on - lets play stump the bartender jawdrop you ever heard of "ONE BIG DUCK" before I posted it?

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Mandelon:
Parrothead
2 parts Rum
3 parts Pineapple Juice
1 part Blackberry Schnapps.
Very tasty! :D Sounds like a great one for the river. Probably fits in a go-cup real well :D

clownpuncher
09-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Never heard of that one PK. Is this one of those AFLAC drinks?

FMluvswater
09-27-2003, 11:36 PM
Ghost Buster
B-52 shooter
double shot of rye whiskey
Coca Cola
Drop B-52 shooter (glass and all) into rye and Coke mixture (shooter glass must submerge)
slam on table
chug resultant foaming drink until gone
repeat wink :) smile_sp

91nordic29
09-28-2003, 05:33 AM
i used to order these shots called "purple hooters". tasted like grape and was made with something (i cannot remember the name) in a very "pretty" bottle with gold emblems on it.???

TheLurker
09-28-2003, 11:35 AM
clownpuncher:
Come on - lets play stump the bartender jawdrop Ok heres a easy one ------> A Brain Tumor

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 11:43 AM
clownpuncher:
Never heard of that one PK. Is this one of those AFLAC drinks? Actually my cousin and I were seeing what booze we could down and my cousin said "aflac!" At that moment I thought up the drink and just our luck we had duck meat availible. Don't know who's duck it was but we used it and it didn't taste half bad. Try it some time man.

sandblasted
09-28-2003, 12:55 PM
How about a "Red Headed Slut"?
1/3 Jagermeister
1/3 peach schnaps
1/3 cranberry juice
Try this for a large party...Plumber's Punch
1 bottle good vodka, not the cheap stuff
12 pack beer, any brand
Countrytime lemonaid...
mix it good...all you can taste is the lemonaid!

Mrs Scuba
09-28-2003, 02:56 PM
The best drink I ever had was called a Big Stick. One of the bartenders at the RoadRunner in Parker, gave a friend of mine and me a sample taste and it tasted just like the popsicle. I believe these are the ingredients:
Strawberry Daquiri mix
Pina Colada Mix
Ameretto
Crushed Ice and Blend
:D :D :D

clownpuncher
09-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Mrs Scuba:
The best drink I ever had was called a Big Stick. One of the bartenders at the RoadRunner in Parker, gave a friend of mine and me a sample taste and it tasted just like the popsicle. I believe these are the ingredients:
Strawberry Daquiri mix
Pina Colada Mix
Ameretto
Crushed Ice and Blend
:D :D :D That sounds good too. Here's another version.
Equal parts Sloe Gin,southern comfort and Peach Schnapps. Layered over ice. Really looks like a big stick ice cream

Laveyman
09-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Liquid Panty Remover
Easy to make, just pour equal portions!
1/3rd Malibu or Captain Morgan rum
1/3rd Pineapple juice
1/3rd Margarita mix (Can be split with 1/2 marg mix and 1/2 cranberry juice)
Apply liberaly and the ladies panties come slipping off before they know it! eek!

NastyOne
09-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Laveyman:
Liquid Panty Remover
Easy to make, just pour equal portions!
1/3rd Malibu or Captain Morgan rum
1/3rd Pineapple juice
1/3rd Margarita mix (Can be split with 1/2 marg mix and 1/2 cranberry juice)
Apply liberaly and the ladies panties come slipping off before they know it! eek! gonna have to try that :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2003, 02:06 PM
All this talk about HOOTERS in here. Purple ones, red ones. :D :D
I tend to get everyone ****ed up on Red Bull and Jaiger shooters. They call 'em Blasters. Sorta sneak up on you like Kamis. Believe me, I CANNOT stand Jaiger, but I can stomach these. They kinda taste like Dr. Pepper. I don't think I've ever had one person tell me they didn't like it. I bust out the shaker on the boat, keeps 'em coming back for more. devil
HOOTER "with the shooters" SLED-

Ziggy
09-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Call me old fasioned but I like a good ol' rum/coke...particularly with Parrot Bay Coconut rum. Goes down real smooth and easy.

BajaMike
09-29-2003, 02:41 PM
clownpuncher:
A popular one in my bar is a "Wet Pu$$y"
3/4 oz Crown Royal
3/4 oz Amaretto
Sweet and sour
Seven up A "Wet Pu$$y" is always good!
jawdrop
Mike

beyondhelpin
09-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Coco Loco
Coconut extract
Rum
Pineapple chunks
Mix in blender with ice. The girls love them. I have made these in all strengths. It is hard to screw up. Go easy on the pineapple though!

Boozer
09-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Phat_Kat:
ONE BIG DUCK
Jack Daniels
Duck juices (squeez it out of the duck meat)
This is what happens when you're hammered but luckily it came out ok. I wanted to call it AFLAC but everyone just gave me that frustrated, "ok that's enough with the aflac", kinda look. Oh well, give it a whirl. That's just fuggin gross dude.
Why not change the name to infectious waste. Because thats what this drink equates too.

Boozer
09-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Irish Car Bomb:
1 pint Guinness 1 Pint Baileys Irish Cream.
Use a tall glass Fill glass with guiness. Fill a shot glass with Baileys Irish cream. Drop shot into tall glass of guinness and slam that bad boy back.

gigamurph
09-29-2003, 09:30 PM
Since we're talkin' drinks; whatever happened to Boatdrinks? Is he still around? That drink he made at RD's Christmas party waaaaay back in 2001 almost got me lucky that night! :p Oh, and I'm sure that most of you already aware of this, but you can go to www.webtender.com (http://www.webtender.com) and they have a pretty good list of drinks by name or ingredient(s). :D

FMluvswater
09-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Boozer:
Irish Car Bomb:
1 pint Guinness 1 Pint Baileys Irish Cream.
Use a tall glass Fill glass with guiness. Fill a shot glass with Baileys Irish cream. Drop shot into tall glass of guinness and slam that bad boy back. idea I wonder if that is where the idea for a Ghost Buster came from. :confused: Guinness is dark like cola right? I know Bailey's is one of the main ingredients in a B-52 shooter. An Irish Car Bomb must look quite similar to a Ghost Buster. Just curious.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-30-2003, 04:33 AM
How about 'the Hulk'? take this stuff called hypnotiq and mix with hennesey. makes a green drink that chicks love. expensive though.....
Omega

Laveyman
09-30-2003, 01:03 PM
Or better yet, go for the combo of drinks!
Drink #1 - Liquid Panty Remover
Which will result in...
Drink #2 - Wet Pussy

Gman
09-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Irish car bomb is
3/4 PINT OF GUINESS
3/4 shot of Jameson's whiskey
1/4 shot of baileys.
Drop shot in pint and slam. get the drink right rookie.