PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Disco Charger???

kevnmcd
11-07-2002, 07:58 AM
Has he even posted lately? :confused: Maybe he finally sold the green metal flake boat and thinks that he can't post until he gets another one? :D Or maybe he can't handle the spanking he is going to get for buying a bayliner. wink

kevnmcd
11-07-2002, 07:58 AM
kevnmcd:
Has he even posted lately? :confused: Maybe he finally sold the green metal flake boat and thinks that he can't post until he gets another one? :D Or maybe he can't handle the spanking he is going to get for buying a bayliner. wink P.S. This is the correct forum for this topic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

hack job
11-07-2002, 11:00 AM
i talked to him last weekend on sunday ! wink i believe he still hasnt sold that noce boat yet!
but the bayliner is still part of the master plan i believe! lol wink :D

disco_charger
11-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Alas, I am alive and well (at least that's what I keep telling my therapist.) I haven't posted much because all you people talk about all this non boating stuff, and all I really care about is boating. Also, I am currently plotting my hostile take over of the whole world, and that pretty much takes up most of my free time.
As for the fate of the Award Winning Disco Charger, I'm working on a couple of things about it. Still haven't seriously tried to sell it yet. I've had a couple of people inquire, but I'm not sure any of them are real serious. The project boat I was gunning for got sold before I could get my shit together, so I've got my eyes open. I need to fix a couple of things on the Charger before I sell her. Nothing big, but I'll feel better about someone else owning it and the minor adjustments. Also, I need to find a scoop for it, cause my Dad is taking the one on it. I'm stock pilling parts for the new project (Thank You again Holy Moly for the great deal on the carb) and looking with wide eyes at all the things that come along. I thought I might buy me a nice little tunnel boat, but I think we're going with maybe a Tahoe, or a Larsen with a 3.0 V-6 and a Volvo Penta! Maybe I can even get a live well on it. If I have that boat I can probably hang out with this geek I know with a blue and white Eliminator who also has a V-6 and a live well ;)Tanja and I are also starting to get our house ready for sale in the summer. So, that, along with work, have been keeping me occupied.
By the way, I'm looking for rich people to adopt me and take care of my "needs." I married my wife for the money and found out that she doesn't have anyway, so I need to adopt a rich family. Any takers?
Disco Charger

flat broke
11-07-2002, 09:33 PM
Mr Disco, hit the chatroom!

disco_charger
11-07-2002, 09:42 PM
[ November 08, 2002, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

kevnmcd
11-08-2002, 01:11 PM
disco_charger:
I thought I might buy me a nice little tunnel boat, but I think we're going with maybe a Tahoe, or a Larsen with a 3.0 V-6 and a Volvo Penta! Maybe I can even get a live well on it. If I have that boat I can probably hang out with this geek I know with a blue and white Eliminator who also has a V-6 and a live well ;)Disco Charger:confused:

NashvilleBound
11-08-2002, 01:20 PM
Disco, If your new project includes you needing a HP (chevy) manifold, I have my stock manifold and throttlebody (everything from the block up) from my HP500EFI. And XZ gears and top plate...oh and 2 Bravo 1 props, oh and 4 new wheels and tires, oh an 2 axles from extreme oh and ....sheesh I have allot of kah-rap! I dont want to fall into the group dissss, but Bayliner????
We need to have ourselves a little chat.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: NB

Hustler
11-08-2002, 01:28 PM
I dont want to fall into the group dissss, but Bayliner????
We need to have ourselves a little chat.... NB Oh man......come on now!! with comments like that your really gonna hurt Chestah's feelings wink :D

NashvilleBound
11-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Speaking of Monkey boy, I just wrote him. Hopefully he still remembers how to log on. eek! Taking away his computer at work was probably a good thing but we still miss him on the boards......

Hustler
11-08-2002, 02:09 PM
I talk to him almost every day, I guess he really does'nt know how to use a computer because now he has killed both his home and work computer :p

NashvilleBound
11-08-2002, 03:15 PM
Is he still working in jewelry sales? I need a Christmas "rock" for my wife!

Hustler
11-08-2002, 03:30 PM
yes he is do you need his #?

disco_charger
11-08-2002, 11:12 PM
Kevin, don't you get the reference that your boat (being an outdrive) is a fishing boat?
Hustler N/B, you guys aren't hearing me. I said Larsen and Tahoe! Much better taped graphics than a Bayliner. They have like three different colors, and 10 cup holders to the Bayliners 8. Tanja and I are moving up big!
Disco wink

NashvilleBound
11-09-2002, 06:31 AM
Rigghhhhttttt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: