PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Glued To The War Coverage ??

Hallett19
04-10-2003, 09:33 PM
I love it, I cant get enough. How about you guys ? I really dig our military and hands down we have the best guys in the world. Our Army and Marines are brave and strong, our Navy and AF have the skys mastered and between them all have Iraq on lockdown. These guys deserve the utmost praise and respect. Makes you want to help. Its so funny as I watch these guys on fox news, Rick Leventhal is talking about going home and he said something like "wow, cant wait to get home and have a burger and a beer with these guys, can I get a whooo raaahh on that ?" talking about the marine company he is with.... "WHOO RAHH" is all you heard :D

RaysonKid
04-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Your right, Our guys in the service are kickin ass.
But, the media has gone over the top.
[ April 10, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

RiverToysJas
04-10-2003, 09:54 PM
So do war protester's feel pretty stupid right now, or are they just pissed the oppressed people are now free???
RTJas :D

RiverKitty
04-10-2003, 09:55 PM
No disrespect, but Leno is CLASSIC tonight!
Not only his jokes but the little game show their playing with, Dr. Phil, MO (from Iraq) & Jean Luc (from France).
Too Funny!!!

Ziggy
04-11-2003, 11:31 AM
RiverToysJas:
So do war protester's feel pretty stupid right now, or are they just pissed the oppressed people are now free???
RTJas :D They were stupid to begin with so why would they feel any different now...just more bruised if they were in SanFran. argue
By the way, our city has placed Yellow Ribbons on all the trees throughout downtown(palms every 20') Military town showing its devotion to the Camp Pendleton Marines.

superdave013
04-11-2003, 11:42 AM
I got a small TV for my desk at work. I wanna keep up with what's going on.

Thunderbutt
04-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Well here we go. There are two ways to protest war. One is carring a sign like some screwball, and there are the people that beleive in the war but won't join the military to combat the war. I keep saying, I know a lot of people that want to wage war, they just don't want them selves or there kids to be in it.
We don't have enough people in our armed services to handle what is coming. So if you're 30 years or less and you don't volunteer, put yourself in one of thoes categories

RaysonKid
04-11-2003, 04:42 PM
So if we are over 30. cry
We are? OLD FARTS??????