PDA

View Full Version : HELP! INSURANCE MAN IS COMIN!

sidewound
09-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Holy S%&T,
I called to renew my insurance on the boat.
Turns out I've got a new agent and my boat insurance is being underwritten by a different company. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my old guy it was a 150 I/O of sorts. That was no problem. $125 a year for liability.
I told the new guy the same thing and now he wants to come take pics.
WHAT DO I DO?
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

jlnorthrup122
09-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Um duck him or just duck his ass what the hell you got on there Sidewound? lets see I can take the inline six outa one of my jeeps and we could fake it in there! :D :D

Rexone
09-15-2003, 06:15 PM
sidewound:
Holy S%&T,
Turns out I've got a new agent and my boat insurance is being underwritten by a different company. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my old guy it was a 150 I/O of sorts. That was no problem. $125 a year for liability.
WHAT DO I DO?
CESAR Your screwed anyway dude. If you mis-represent what your boat is on the application and then have a claim (especially anything serious) your coverage will be denied and policy will be void and you'll end up holdin the bag. It's plainly stated in all policies that misrepresentation voids the coverage. Imagine if you ran over someone and killed them by accident and then had no coverage... :( because you'd lied about what your boat was. You think the problem you have now sucks, imagine that one. eek!
Time to pay up for what your boat really is.

sidewound
09-15-2003, 06:22 PM
REXONE.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace Man :(
CESAR

jlnorthrup122
09-15-2003, 06:29 PM
well I would play dumb with the agent when he shows up just tell him well I was told by the previouse owner I was what I told You! :D

VillainDave
09-15-2003, 08:04 PM
sidewound:
Holy S%&T,
WHAT DO I DO?
CESAR Just tell him that you got a good deal and change the motor , so he now needs to sdjust his quote

Rexone
09-15-2003, 08:13 PM
sidewound:
REXONE.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace Man :(
CESAR Sorry man just tellin it like it is. I know a guy who did what you're doin and had an accident, lost his house and everything just because they denied coverage. Be smart dude and get coverage that will hold up when you need it.