PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed off....help

topless
07-16-2003, 08:18 PM
I just got my truck back from mullet boy (GM Killer)and 3 weeks later, the transmission fluid is all over my driveway. Needless to say, I am a little bit pissed off. It is leaking in front of the pan so I think it is either the pan gasket or front main seal. Does anyone know a good mechanic sho won't try and take advantage of me? (in the pocket book you perverts) HELP :D :D :D notice I put smileys so not to offend anyone?

07-16-2003, 08:46 PM
topless check your e mail

superdave013
07-16-2003, 09:24 PM
shockwave harry is the man for that kind of stuff. I think he's pretty close to you also.

Tom Brown
07-16-2003, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your transmission problems, Topless. Those Ford transmissions are bad news. Maybe it's time you looked at a GM product.
-- Tom :)

07-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm sorry to hear about your transmission problems, Topless. Those Ford transmissions are bad news. Maybe it's time you looked at a GM product.
-- Tom :) Yeah, like GM is any better? :D :D :D

Tom Brown
07-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Actually, I'm not up on domestic vehicles. I just thought it was an ironic and, therefore, funny suggestion.

Kim Hanson
07-16-2003, 09:50 PM
topless:
I just got my truck back from mullet boy (GM Killer)and 3 weeks later, the transmission fluid is all over my driveway. Needless to say, I am a little bit pissed off. It is leaking in front of the pan so I think it is either the pan gasket or front main seal. Does anyone know a good mechanic sho won't try and take advantage of me? (in the pocket book you perverts) HELP :D :D :D notice I put smileys so not to offend anyone? Topless, just get a new gasket and if your pan has a drain plug ..drain it ..if not..loosen off the pan and have a big drain pan, change the filter while you are at it..1 bolt and done..new gasket and tighten corner to corner...shit! just tighten all the bolts back in and try it! This is a easy one girl..........( . )( . )............. :D wink

topless
07-16-2003, 10:49 PM
Tom Brown:
-- Tom :) Maybe you're right Tom, but it IS a Chevy. eek! eek!

Tom Brown
07-16-2003, 10:51 PM
topless:
Maybe you're right Tom, but it IS a Chevy. eek! eek! ... so he killed it. :D
I'm sorry, Topless. I don't mean to make fun of your misfortune. It's kind of ironic, is all. :)
-- Tom :)

topless
07-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Kim Hanson:
topless:
I just got my truck back from mullet boy (GM Killer)and 3 weeks later, the transmission fluid is all over my driveway. Needless to say, I am a little bit pissed off. It is leaking in front of the pan so I think it is either the pan gasket or front main seal. Does anyone know a good mechanic sho won't try and take advantage of me? (in the pocket book you perverts) HELP :D :D :D notice I put smileys so not to offend anyone? Topless, just get a new gasket and if your pan has a drain plug ..drain it ..if not..loosen off the pan and have a big drain pan, change the filter while you are at it..1 bolt and done..new gasket and tighten corner to corner...shit! just tighten all the bolts back in and try it! This is a easy one girl..........( . )( . )............. :D wink Oh Ok Kim, The whole idea here is for me not to get so 909 dirty. LOL I am trying to move up from the trailer park mentality ya know. wink

Tom Brown
07-16-2003, 10:55 PM
That new double wide is really up-scale, Top. :D

07-16-2003, 10:58 PM
topless:
Tom Brown:
-- Tom :) Maybe you're right Tom, but it IS a Chevy. eek! eek! HAHAHA....whats that you were saying, Tom? :D

topless
07-16-2003, 11:33 PM
Tom Brown:
That new double wide is really up-scale, Top. :D thanks Tom, we all like it.

Kindsvater Flat
07-16-2003, 11:37 PM
If this is a late model p/u with an AODE/W or E4OD trans its very common for them to leak out of the left front corner of the pan. My only fix that hasn't come back is to use fords rubber/steel reusable pan gasket.

Kindsvater Flat
07-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
If this is a late model p/u with an AODE/W or E4OD trans its very common for them to leak out of the left front corner of the pan. My only fix that hasn't come back is to use fords rubber/steel reusable pan gasket. Ignore this. I missed where you said GM. I haven't had one of those leak yet unless the gasket was over tighened.

topless
07-16-2003, 11:45 PM
It's not just leaking, its was pouring out. :confused:

Freak
07-17-2003, 03:18 AM
Did Mullet boy borrow the truck or work on the tranny?

Seadog
07-17-2003, 05:45 AM
If it is a GM product, so many things could be wrong. Heck, I've known people that had fenders fall off or gas tanks drop out of brand new vehicles. More than likely, if the transmission has been serviced, the pan bolts were not torqued down properly. If he was particularly ham fisted, he could have damaged the rear seal, but I have not seen that before.

miller19j
07-17-2003, 07:23 AM
Topless,
Here is what you need to do. First Jack it up. Then go to the market and steal four milk crates (Preferably four different colors). Then put the milk crates under your axles and lower the jacks. Now pull off the four tires and scatter them around in front of your trailer. Instant lawn (or Astroturf as the case may be) ornament! You will make the centerfold of trailer trash monthly this month for sure! :D wink
Sorry I couldn’t resist. :) I could recommend a mechanic in my area that would get you squared away but it would be a little bit of a drive.

superdave013
07-17-2003, 07:28 AM
Hey topless, I don't know jack shit about transmissions but I would be willing to crawl under it and take advantage of you! lol
Topless & tranny fluid, hummmmmmmmm :p :D :p That could be some dirty fun in the 909 kinda way. :D

Danhercules
07-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Toppless, I emailed you.

topless
07-17-2003, 09:50 AM
miller19j:
Topless,
Here is what you need to do. First Jack it up. Then go to the market and steal four milk crates (Preferably four different colors). Then put the milk crates under your axles and lower the jacks. Now pull off the four tires and scatter them around in front of your trailer. Instant lawn (or Astroturf as the case may be) ornament! You will make the centerfold of trailer trash monthly this month for sure! :D wink
Sorry I couldn’t resist. :) I could recommend a mechanic in my area that would get you squared away but it would be a little bit of a drive. I already did that Miller. It was quite the talk of the park too. It looks especially nice with my duct taped sofas out front! :D

miller19j
07-17-2003, 09:52 AM
topless:
I already did that Miller. It was quite the talk of the park too. It looks especially nice with my duct taped sofas out front! :D LMAO….What about Pink Flamingos do you have a few of those out there? :D wink

topless
07-17-2003, 09:54 AM
superdave013:
Hey topless, I don't know jack shit about transmissions but I would be willing to crawl under it and take advantage of you! lol
Topless & tranny fluid, hummmmmmmmm :p :D :p That could be some dirty fun in the 909 kinda way. :D You are sooooo kind in that 909 kind of way. wink

Blown 472
07-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Your pissed off, better than being pissed on I guess.

topless
07-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Of course I have Pink Flamingos. My trailer would not be complete without them? eek!