PDA

View Full Version : Kwicherbichen Bikini Team

Kwicherbichen
08-05-2003, 08:55 PM
Quite a few people have been emailing me and asking about it. Most want to know whether or not there is a team and if there is one, why haven't they been informed about it.
Well, there is a team. You haven't heard much about it because I was putting some of the webpages together and recruiting for LA members. Currently the team only consist of ladies from the San Diego area.
If you have any further questions just shoot me an email.
So, without futher delay, I present the "Kwicherbichen Bikini Team" (http://www.kwicherbichen.com). The pages are not 100% done, hopefully you understand.

Mrs.909er
08-05-2003, 08:57 PM
I think Mrs. Sandbar Junkie, Mrs. Scuba, and Mrs. Kilrtoy need to be on the bikini team. :D

Kilrtoy
08-05-2003, 09:09 PM
I think Mrs. Sandbar Junkie, Mrs. Scuba, and Mrs. Kilrtoy need to be on the bikini team.
I'll second that, but after seeing their ages, They would be the frosh/soph team and the above mentioned would be the Varsity(DUE TO THEIR AGE)

Mrs.909er
08-05-2003, 09:10 PM
opps...
[ August 05, 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

HOOTER SLED-
08-06-2003, 08:30 AM
Kilrtoy:
I think Mrs. Sandbar Junkie, Mrs. Scuba, and Mrs. Kilrtoy need to be on the bikini team.
I'll second that, but after seeing their ages, They would be the frosh/soph team and the above mentioned would be the Varsity(DUE TO THEIR AGE) like fine wines, things get better with age